- IT leader with 10+ years’ experience in Project Management and Business Systems Analyst with a sterling track record of managing global and cross - functional teams under tight resources and tight time constraints while meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Highly effective in building relationships with business leaders to deliver successful project outcomes in Data Analytics, Web, and Business Applications in support of Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain functions which includes Hi-Tech and Healthcare verticals.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with experience in both traditional (Waterfall) and modern (Agile) project management methodologies.
- Streamlined processes to improve overall operational efficiencies to increase ROI.
- Skilled educator and communicator with extensive experience in developing and delivering technology to IT and business professionals.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Tools: Tableau, Business Objects, Informatica, POS
ERP: Oracle Procurement, SAP
Content Management: Confluence, Vignette
Office Technologies: JIRA, Trello, Office (Projects, Advance Excel, Access, Pivot Tables/Charts), Slack
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Facilitate four-day classes to professionals on the fundamentals of project management in preparation for PMP .
- Deliver on Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing process group for all knowledge areas.
- Ensured understanding of scope, schedule, cost baselines, and change orders.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Direct and lead team through all ceremonies of scrum methodology and agile framework from project initiation to final product for SVPM website, a platform to share agile knowledge and scrum best practices within agile community.
- Track and manage product backlog, burndown metrics, velocity and task breakdown to deliver minimum viable product.
- Communicate and manage risks, team status, sprint burndown charts, story acceptance rate, defects and impediments prioritization.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Led Global Marketing project team members to identify, remediate and close $1.5MM in open legacy and new PO’s within 30 days to meet critical project milestone. Managed scope, schedule, issues, risks, and communication.
- Designed the new PO process and trained Global Marketing staff in four countries.
- Implemented the new PO process and successfully closed out all post implementation issues and new PO’s within agreed timeframe.
- Delivered 40% reduction in PO administration headcount.
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Identified all existing reports and documented data elements and data sources and current and proposed mappings to data tables, stored procedures and complex calculations in Data Warehouse, Informatica, and BO. Implemented new process to maintain reporting solution documentation to ensure ongoing documentation integrity.
- Drove 38% reduction in BO report population by identifying duplicate and redundant reports through creating and executing SQL and BO reports and consolidating information.
- Provided recommendation to improve timeliness of report delivery through identification of stored procedures and calculations with excessive run times affecting commonly used data elements in BO report in support of a projected $0.2MM reduction in annual IT operating costs in line with project objective.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst /Project Manager
Confidential, Novato, CA
- Following departure of the original project manager, jointly project managed the implementation of this $1MM project with cross functional team of Revenue and IT; delivered pilot implementation in 90 days to meet critical project milestone and subsequently deployed the solution to 1,400 users at 31 sites nationwide within agreed timeframe.
- Managed scope, schedule, issues, risk, and communication.
- Delivered the source to target mapping for 250 data elements. Successfully delivered the conversion of data on scope, time, budget, and quality.
- Scrum mastered sprint sessions to ensure SDLC requirements were on track and issues handled immediately.
- Handled third party vendor relationships.
- Identified legacy data quality issues using SQL and recommended and implemented process changes to ensure ongoing data integrity.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Trained 160 pharmacy staff nationwide on ePIMS and POS and contributed to driving average customer wait time down by 45% within agreed timeframe.
- Managed post implementation issues across multiple sites: identified root cause and delivered corrective action. Closed out all post implementation issues or escalated to project team for remediation within 14 days.
- Created Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for pharmacy processes to ensure consistence and reduce errors.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Project managed the implementation of the rebranding of Confidential Technology ( Confidential ) with cross functional project team of Marketing and IT across digital website and mobile platform. Managed scope, schedule, issues, risk, and communication. Drove 20% increase in candidate application rate.
- Project managed the implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) updates and click data tracking mechanisms across all seven staffing websites. Implemented 100 SEO pages in 30 days which increased the number of candidates visiting the RH candidate websites.
- Managed the business requirements for the implementation of a new parsing tool and mapped key words in the candidate resume using SQL to data elements in the database on time and budget. Delivered 15% improvement in candidate completion rate.
- Streamlined data model design for the Salary Calculator tool used in database using SQL and collaborated with the IT team to implement the model in the database. Improved response time by 30%.
- Created the API mapping of Candidate LinkedIn Resume to key data elements for candidate resume to in house database on time.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Successfully delivered business requirement phase of the project on time and budget. Partnered with IT infrastructure team to implement solution and delivered reduction in physical datacenters from 3 to 1.
- Assisted in project managing Siebel GxP upgrade to more current version, which impacted 200 Diagnostic users globally. Successfully met the project timeline.
- Assisted with creating communication plan to effectively communicate with stakeholders and helped implement communication plan.