- Certified Project Management professional with 10 years of experience in Software Development, Project Management, Business Modelling, Project Scoping and Strategic Planning.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans/methodologies for complex software engineering projects. Skilled in process improvement, risk assessment, cross functional collaboration.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes following agile and waterfall methodologies emphasizing on CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Enterprise Implementation
- Software Development
- System Migration / Integration
- Project Scoping
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Staffing
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Productivity Tools
- Vendor Management
- Cross - Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
Confidential, Milpitas, California
Technical Project Manager
- Been part of the project right from initiation phase to the completion of the project.
- Collaborate project assignments between teams- Software Engineering, Devops and Quality Engineering.
- Running and participating in, respectively, internal and customer daily scrum meetings and other sprint ceremonies.
- Working with the product team to help them turn these into individual tasks.
- Facilitate engagement with stakeholders to understand use cases and technical requirements to enable effective story development/ grooming.
- Ensured integrity and delivery of projects with respect to time, budget, scope, change, risk and resources.
- Drive workflow/project success metrics and timeline.
- Managed project communication, risk, dependencies and reporting with management and stakeholders.
- Developed concise project plans and timelines for deliverables by defining the project scope and relevant objectives.
Confidential, Pleasanton, California
- Responsible for the clinical call center application development project which involves coordination with teams scattered nation wide.
- Review requirements through user stories with business teams and development teams and prepare project plans to achieve target deadlines.
- Planning and coordination with external vendors and integrating with external applications.
- Proficient working on common project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, MS Vizio, Confluence, sharepoint and Excel.
- Monitoring critical project milestones, and identifying ways to resolve schedule issues
- Managed project scope, schedule, budget and risk factors to ensure the project is within budget and meets timelines.
- Assess team member’s quality, performance and effectiveness. Understand training needs within team and constantly improving the coding standards
IT Project Manager
- Manage and scope out multiple projects in a highly cross-functional environment.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Responsible for scheduling daily standups with the team. Organize sprint planning/ review meetings and Retro's.
- Work closely with other stakeholders like UX Designers, BA and Project Managers to gather requirement, prepare documentation. Collaborate work across teams - onsite and offshore to ensure application works through end to end and resolve any road blocks.
- Managed scope, schedule, budget and risk factors for the project.