- from inception to completion. Excels in recruitment and talent acquisition, as well as process reengineering and improvement.
- Also possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical capabilities. Devises innovative solutions to resolve business and technology challenges.
- Collaborated on client engagement strategy to drive entry into risk-driven project methodology, improving accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning.
- Improved client relationships and project predictability through shared business and technical perspectives, agreed project roles, risk assessment, use cases, transparent business-aligned development efforts, and time-boxed delivery.
- Technical Lead
- Acted as first point of contact for all major technical issues.
- Actively mentored and successfully trained and supervised 80 technicians to use migrations software for customer deployments.
- Quality Assurance
- Streamlined QA process to increase efficiency and reduce new product rollout time by several week. Project Management
- Prepared migration specifications, assisted in the development of developed reporting and analytics, tested and managed user adoption.
- Managed 80 technicians deploying more than 100,000 at customer site all across the USA.
Customer Proj/Prgm Mgr II
- Defined project deliverables and monitored status of tasks.
- Drafted action plans and led meetings with department executives to review project status and proposed changes. Monitored costs, timescales and resources used to achieve project goals.
- Monitored team progress and enforced deadlines.
- Developed slideshows and other forms of media to present project progress to the executive team. Updated and managed project databases.
- Executed proof of concept implementations to validate product feasibility.
- Managed customer project delivery.
- Managed business development and identifies and develops new opportunities. Managed client relationships.
- Managed first level to midlevel client delivery relationships. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients Manages project team consisting of internal and external resources
Integrated Deployment and Support Specialist Hewlett
- Provided training and direction to new Integrated Deployment Support Specialists in our group.
- Engaged in various projects that result in visiting multiple customer sites each day in the local area and other US States to complete projects.
- Project work consisted of installing/ upgrading/replacing various models / brands of customer products.
- Responsible for following project documentation and timelines, customer satisfaction, following safety standards while
- on-site and in travels and accurate project reporting. Troubleshooting PC desktops and laptops.
- Very experienced in dealing with customers.
- Willingness to work a variable work schedule for deployment project type work, characterized by extended days and travel.
- Excellent ability to read and interpret transportation maps. Excellent ability to accurately conduct equipment inventory.
- Demonstrated problem recognition on common desktop applications and operating systems. Demonstrated basic network and desktop configuration and installation.
- Possesses knowledge of LAN design concepts, installation, and troubleshooting.
IT Team Lead HP IT Consultant Barclays Capital
- Managed and or led various projects as required. Managed day to day operation of HP IMAC Team.
- Provided status reporting of team activities against the program plan or Schedule.
- Kept the project manager and other relevant parties informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Served as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams.
- Escalated issues which cannot be resolved by the team. Provided guidance to the team based on management direction. Helped keep the team focused and on track.
- Attempt to achieve team consensus and create win-win agreements wherever possible.
- Led problem solving and collaboration.
- Kept discussions focused and ensure decisions lead toward closure. Built and fostered healthy group dynamics.
- Assisted in support efforts for Business Continuity Management at one of company's WAR site.
IT Project Lead Dell IT Consultant
- Directed the activities of workers engaged in computer rollouts. Managed daily operations consisting of computer rollouts.
- Helped plan policies and procedures for carrying out computer deployments. Assisted with writing, designing and producing computer rollout technical guide.
- Met with supervisors to discuss the progress of work and resolve problems. Instrumental in motivating cross-functional teams and interacting with all levels.
- Ensured that standards for quality and quantity of work were met. Trained and managed seven Technicians and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Adjusted hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on work load. Reviewed daily logs and reports to detect recurring slowdowns and errors.
- Supervised and managed seven technicians for Dell Inc.
- Consulted with software and hardware vendors and other establishment workers to solve problems impeding computer processing.
- Met with users to determine quality of service and identify needs. Successfully managed a seven person team doing large scale deployments.
- Met with data processing managers to determine the impact of proposed changes in hardware and software on computer
- Evaluated new software and hardware to determine compatibility with existing software and hardware. Evaluated proposed data processing projects to assess adequacy of existing hardware.
- Lead PointSec encryption project Citi Group
Client Infrastructure Rep
- Maintained and serviced data center hardware equipment primarily mid to high-end servers and other storage devices . Provided professional service to our customers to ensure 100 customer satisfaction.
- Managed the hardware maintenance needs of our assigned accounts. Troubleshot and diagnose production problems correct identified problems.
- Worked directlywith management and end users to solve issues.
- Deployed new hardware to users and troubleshoot existing hardware issues.
- Maintained documentation of solutions and proactively update users with latest information to avoid common issues. Managed and support remote locations including on-site configuration of networking equipment to maintain reliable connectivity with the corporate office.
- Managed user accounts, including addition and removal of users, management of mailboxes, and configuration of voice-over-IP telephony system.
Internet Technician/ Team Lead
- Provided support, installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all customer hardware and software while ensuring optimal performance.
- Troubleshot Mac components and supporting replacement of hardware and software in a timely and accurate manner. Handled multiple open issues and interface with customers at all levels with urgency, attention to detail and great
- Provided technical assistance and training to end-users where required Assisted with deployment of images.
- Evaluated computer hardware and software.
- Assisted the client in solving computer-related and networking issues.
- Adhered to Service Level requirements and performance targets while providing high quality customer service. Handled multiple high-priority users with urgency and discretion.
- A , Active directory, Adobe Acrobat, Business development, Computer hardware, Customer Service, Information and Technology Solutions, IT Infrastructure data processing, IMAC, imaging, Inventory, LAN, MS Office, Windows XP,
- Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC-OS, Data migration, Microsoft Lync, Networking, Disaster Recovery Auditing, Disaster
- Recovery Planning, Symantec PC-Anywhere, Symantec Protections and Encryption, Symantec Altiris, Process Improvements, Problem Analysis and Resolution, Client Relationship Management, Quality and Productivity Improvement, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Reporting, Technical assistance, Telephony, Troubleshooting, Systems
- Implementation, Systems Integration, TCP/IP, Technical Documentation, Technical Support, Technology Needs Assessment, Upgrading, Voice-over-IP, Routers,