- Talented Scrum Master seeking to offer 5 years of related experience and pursue new professional challenges. Focused, proactive and attentive to changing company, customer and project demands. Well - coordinated in keeping teams motivated and on-task to meet aggressive deadlines. With a background in Project management and Technical Support I offer a broad range of skills consistent with today’s industry standards.
- Monitored and facilitated scrum processes and team meetings for development.
- Worked with project owners and end users to prioritize feature development and enhancements based on critical paths and business needs.
- Transitioned teams from a waterfall to agile.
- Led daily scrum stand-ups and Agile development sprint planning meetings for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Trained and mentored team members on best and most effective ways to use Scrum processes to improve efficiency and reduce production times.
- Strong understanding of project management methodology and PMO standards.
- Assessed team metrics and worked to drive improvements and innovate new approaches.
- Consistently worked to identify project risks, initiate risk mitigation and implement risk reduction action plans.
- Worked with Project Managers, Developers and Product Owners to drive projects to production, meeting deadlines and outcomes.
- Delegated tasks to each team member, regularly assessing workloads to complete tasks on time and within project parameters.
- Managed multiple internal and outside scrum teams, ensuring effective collaboration and communication.
- Facilitate the building of a trusting and cooperative environment.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assess Scrum Maturity of Team and bring team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace.
- Ensure stories meet definition of ready during sprint planning.
- Determine teams capacity for each sprint.
- Oversaw budgets for project, tracked expenses and timelines and communicated with key stakeholders on milestones.
- Trained and coached key team members on production techniques to establish expectations and ensure compliance with quality guidelines.
- Focused on product value to decrease waste and boost customer satisfaction.
- Maintained close connection with project personnel to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Inspired team members by fostering positive environment and boosting employee confidence.
- Provided updates and managed inquiries for delivery of quality products and services.
- Updated project plans based on changing objectives, specifications and staff availability.
- Kept project teams on-task with proactive control of budgets, schedules and scopes.
- Determined appropriate timelines and then developed plans that would apply to project goals and objectives.
- Eliminated project lags by inspecting work-in-progress to ensure compliance and top quality control.
- Spearheaded project meetings with team members to discuss ongoing, planned and recently completed projects.
- Mitigated production issue risks by identifying potential problems and taking effective action.
Technical Support Representative
- Supported Residential and Commercial customers having data connectivity issues, assisting with troubleshooting steps and rebooting of hardware.
- Served as level-three support escalation point for 600-700 member distributed support staff.
- Conferred with vendors to obtain replacement hardware or software and escalate more complex concerns.
- Assisted online users via live chat, web conference and phone to resolve issues related to Internet and phone use and access.
- Advised customers and users regarding required maintenance practices of diverse software systems for OEM warranty requirements and industry best practices.
- Reviewed support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy and identified needed improvements in processes.
- Supported customers with online billing, access and account issues.
- Monitored service orders to completion and closed service tickets.
- Helped customers track and ship packages, responding to average of 150 calls per day.
- Identified opportunities to upsell technical products and services, boosting revenues to existing accounts.
- Developed and maintained technical expertise in Internet and Phone provisioning.
- Provided real-time support to everyday users of Cable, Phone, and Internet.