- Hands - on professional with success leading cross-functional project teams responsible for: Software development, infrastructure build-out, systems integration, implementation, release, deployment, testing, user training, and sustainment of deployed applications and systems.
- Highly skilled in: Eliciting, gathering and translating needs into requirements; creating user stories; testing; along with release planning and execution; establishing collaborative relationships; Vendor management; and managing clients.
- Skilled in client/ customer account management, and working multiple concurrent projects. Work experience includes long-term on-site and remote support for customers in North America, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC.
- 20 years IT experience: 7 years Project Management, 4 years Agile software development; 7 years QA/Test, with 2 years as team lead; 2 years Technical Operations Management; and 5 years system installation and integration.
- Skilled in: Project planning and documentation; scope development and change management; financial and resource plans; developing cost estimates; risk assessment and mitigation plans; and project timelines.
- Proactive day-to-day management and documentation during all project phases: Analysis, design, planning, execution, build, test, release/hand-off, project closure; and post-production support activities.
- Highly organized, enforces project standards to maximize efficiency; experienced managing multiple concurrent projects; self-sufficient and manages own workload; and quickly ramps-up on new technologies.
- Led teams with both local, remote, on-shore and off-shore: Built strong collaborative relationships with customers, suppliers, and peers; facilitated group meetings; and highly skilled in professional presentations.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/SCRUM, PMBok, and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) methodologies for software: E-commerce; telecommunications; mobile devices; and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- I mplementing medium to large scale cross functional solutions using both custom and packaged software on Unix/Linux and MS OS; gap analysis; infrastructure build-out; ITIL processes; and data center operations.
- Project Financial / Resource Management: Project forecasting; spend management plans; Statements of Work (SoW); purchasing, invoice reconciliation, vendor management and negotiations; and expenditure reports.
- Hands-on technical experience in systems integrations and testing of consumer products: Concept validation; user stories; prototype and first article; new and updated applications: and customer requested modifications.
- Test methods, application, and techniques: Functional and specification; acceptance; regression; Root Cause Analysis (RCA); Customer Acceptance (CAT); User Acceptance (UAT), User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX).
- Project Management tools: Microsoft (MS Office, Project, One Note, and Visio); Clarity; Confluence; and JIRA.
- Project Workbook components/elements; Lifecycle documents, portfolio program management and strategy.
Technical Project Manager
- Possessing s trong organizational and management skills: Led multiple concurrent projects; and successfully managed client expectations including in areas of scope, schedule, budget, and customer acceptance testing.
- Established cross-functional collaborative efforts with development and test teams to successfully implement medium to large scale cross-functional solutions using both custom and packaged software solutions.
- Developed, monitored and maintained project financials: Tracked performance to plan; cost estimates; created and negotiated SoWs with clients and vendors; revenue forecasting and recognition; and billing.
- Led projects teams throughout all project phases: SoW initiation, and scope definition; task dependency identification; gap analysis; implementation; change control processes; testing; and production hand-off.
- Worked with project team members to develop plans for: Risk management and mitigation strategies; resource estimates; project schedules and Gantt chart; quality assurance; training; and production go-live.
- Provided training and mentoring to junior Project Managers, Project Leads, and other team members.
- Leveraged expertise, learned new technologies, and quickly absorbed technical information.