- I provide energized leadership and effective management. I have experience in successfully managing complex, multiple projects within various industries. I have been in many situations where I have stepped in and taken over failed projects and made them successful.
- I focus on servant leadership whereby supporting my team and employees is the most effective management skill to produce success.
- I have extensive experience in managing people and projects on both the IT and Business side. I am familiar and have experience with Agile, SCRUM, RUP, Waterfall, PRINCE2, SDLC and JAD/RAD methodologies. Experienced in the successful development and implementation of organizational processes to meet CMMI levels 3 and above.
PROGRAM MANAGER/CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
- Oversee large operations of customer service center, including call center, production and escalation center in support of all SF Bay Area toll roads and bridges. Estimated volume of ~ 2 million account holders and 120 million annual transactions.
- Provide leadership, strategy, vision and inspiration for 200 plus employees, which encompass the service center, Finance, QA Six Sigma and general administration.
- Management of the vendor agreement between Confidential and Bay Area Transit Authority. Use of Value Stream Mapping and Continuous Improvement processes to continuously upgrade and improve program operations. Ensure program is meeting or exceeding 46 contractually defined KPIs.
- Principal point of contact for all matters and issues, for client, executive leadership, vendors, internal departments and all other external stakeholders.
- Manage technical relationships, including prioritization of work; central contact for work prioritization for defect management, small enhancements and project work. This includes IVR, website, telephony and computer applications. JIRA / Kanban process used for efforts.
- Oversee and champion project development, including requirements, design, development, test and delivery of core products.
- Innovation in the development of products for cost savings and improvement of efficiencies pertaining to operations and program.
- Responsible for financial health of $25 million annual project budget. Oversee review and submission of annual budget and staff plans; P&L forecasts, Step Up Plans, Cost Variance analysis for month and quarter.
PROGRAM DELIVERY LEADER
- Utilization of Agile/Scrum to manage an average of 15 multiple projects per year with total annual budget of $10MM.
- Management of a $20MM project to replace current legacy platform with a robust and client - efficient Salesforce SaaS solution to support over 1000 internal and external clients.
- Development of project strategy & prioritization, and project methodology.
IT PROGRAM MANAGER
- Aligned with Business, Energy Sales & Services Marketing teams and other IT organizations to drive implementations of new programs, improve operations and maintenance and develop clear communication and commitment with all stakeholder groups.
- Directly responsible for successful restructuring of $15MM Rebate IT program structure to provide better synergy between business and IT.