- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience.
- Working as Speech Engineer and responsible for Speech to Text & Text to Speech & Voice Verification & Speech Recognition products.
- Research & Development for Voice Verification, Dictation, ASR technologies
- Product manager of Nice Interactive Analytics product.
- Experienced in developing in .Net & Java both server side & client (Experienced in OOP).
- Experienced in Avaya IVR - CTI-VP-DD & IBM WebSphere & Tomcat infrastructure
- Product manager of Speech Enabled smartphone application
- Experienced in preparing RFP documents, review answers, manage POC process and lead the project to be live.
- I am responsible for analyzing technical requirements and negotiation these requirements with vendor, monitoring SLAs, leading business team for their needs.
- Within this project I also lead the expansion which aim to analyze all the conversations across the company.
- With this expansion I also lead preparing RFP and managing POC to analyze vendors.
- Confidential is handling over 500k IB and over 1 Mio OB calls per day.
- I am leading SDLC for Interactive Voice Response Systems.
- I am responsible for technical analysis, planning of development, test and implementation of request. IVR infrastructure is based on mostly Avaya and Asterisk.
- Turkcell IVR is end to end speech enabled. I am located as product manager for Confidential.
- This contains over 100 application tags (topics) which has over %90 CRR (correct routing rate).
- I am also responsible for DTMF enabled IVR scenarios as Product Manager for over 40 customers in different industries; Telecommunication, Finance, Insurance, Government, Retail other than Turkcell.
- I am experienced in writing Business Requirement Document (BRD) and I have experience in writing User Interface Design Document (UIDD).
- I am leading SDLC for Speech Enabled Smartphone application, Mobil Assistant.
- We are using Microsoft Team Foundation Server to manage whole process from getting the request to deploy it in production. And also code version management.
- Developing IVR scenarios with Java & Avaya Dialog Designer. Within IVR scenarios we built our own libraries to manage call sessions, db connections, web service managements, etc. For whole IVR system, 450 ears and 25 jars deployed and actively being used.
- Responsible from management of Avaya CTI, Avaya Voice Portal and IBM WebSphere.
- Experienced in Avaya Telephony, Avaya Tsapi, Avaya Workflow Designer, Computer - telephony integration (CTI) concepts, processes, terminology, and applications.
- Server side Development with .Net C#
- Speech server integrations over MRCP.
- Developing web portals with Asp.Net.
- Confidential implementation & developing on Avaya DD.
- Writing multiple grammars in GRXML.
- Developing scenarios with Avaya Workflow Designer in Visual Basic.
- Experienced in VXML, XML.
- Writes these results to oracle DB with caller phone info. Web page reads these result details from DB and shows it. So with this product anyone can do testing.
- Experienced in Active directory, exchange and NT system management
- Support for hardware and software problems of clients which is over 10.000
- Preparing monthly reports of helpdesk operation