- Services and Development Leader with extensive experience in managing clients, development teams and organizations.
- Plan, execute and manage all aspects of program/projects for both external and internal corporate clients.
- Results - oriented executive with proven track record of successful leadership, while balancing risk with the appropriate level of control and a solid technology base .
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- P& L responsibility
- Program management
- PMO, Engagement, Program, Project, Product, Portfolio, Business management
- Pure play services AND software/SAAS product installation and consulting
- Large, medium, small projects
- Team development and management
- Creation, development and direction of services and development programs
- Training development, delivery and management
- Relationship management
- Process improvement
- Local and international business
- Customer presentations, proposals and
- New product enhancement and innovation
- RFP, RFI, Proposal development and delivery
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communications
Confidential, New York, NY
- PMO-driven SAAS product selection, implementation, and integration with Ariba, Ariba Contracts, SAP and internal master data sources globally. Included several individual vendor audits, revisions of user business processes and transitioning to BAU.
- Developed cross-team proposal for the realization of the DoA policy including the Enterprise Data Model, DoA management interface and integration with related applications.
- Worked with 14 program teams to create/manage project plans for the global implementation of Ariba, Fieldglass, SAP, Archer and home-grown applications. Establish project management processes and procedures. Included interaction with multiple 3rd party product and service vendors.
- Design and implementation of a multi-lingual information/data content portal using a component assembly approach. Management of the Communications team/End users who designed and sourced the content, and the 3rd party vendor of the multilingual SAAS content management technology. Development of the BAU process.
- Project Manager for the development and deployment of the multi-lingual Help Desk to support the Global Ariba Implementation. The Help Desk was staffed by a 3rd party.
- Project Manager for the development and implementation of the Global VGS. This includes the Vendor Governance Portal, data cleanse/ enrichment, and load of vendor profile and A/P data for 10 countries and multiple A/P systems. Included 3rd party teams.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to direction of 3rd party project teams and off-shore development teams, identify/track milestone and dependencies, identify/mitigate risk, change management, create/track project plans, vendor management, team management. Required excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and a highly goals oriented approach. Teams are located on-shore and off-shore.
PMO PROGRAM MANAGER
Confidential, New York, NY
- Installed upgrades to hardware/software, and all Customer Service processes and procedures across 10 customer sales/service call centers servicing over 5MM active customers. Included the Interactive Voice Response system and the outsourcing of portions of the customer service center.
- Closing Team Program Manager for the divesture of 12 Caribbean and Central America jurisdictions. These rolling-closes included functional areas of tax, HR, finance, treasury, re-insurance, consents, regulatory, banking, etc.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to direction of teams of project managers, identify/track milestone and dependencies, identify/mitigate risk, change management, internal/external communications, create/track project plans, customer/vendor management, team management. Required excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and a highly goals oriented approach. Teams were located on-shore and off-shore.
VP PROJECT MANAGEMENT, VENDOR MANAGER
- Day-to-day resource and P&L management of 50+ consultants with a $6MM+ budget.
- Hands on program/project management of core business and science and engineering systems.
- Included hands-on consulting and guidance of the client in the enhancement of software development processes and procedures to achieve on-time/on-budget delivery of programs/projects.