- Over 11 years of experience as a Project Manager/ Project coordinator with wide Industry experience.
- Expert in Planning, Managing and controlling multiple projects within an organization while focusing on Time, Cost, Scope, and Resources Management.
- Proven leadership of and partnerships with managers and individual contributors in various enterprise - level and domain-specific environments, including Inventory, Order Management, workforce, execution, financial interfaces, Master data, Supply chain, Fulfillment and merchandising.
- Highly proficient in working with users and stakeholders to Elicit, Analyze, Communicate and Validate Requirements using JAD, JAR, and Brainstorming sessions, identify Functional, Non-Functional, and Business Rules, and then subsequently model them. Strong command and experience in project management processes.
- Involved in business side of E-Commerce and to help a business achieve the full potential of mobile and E-Commerce using the right E-Commerce Strategies, business processes and digital tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work actively in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies (SCRUM) in multi-tier web-based architecture.
- Responsible for overall leadership and management of successful end-to-end project planning, scheduling and delivery measured by key metrics of on-time, on-budget, on-scope and on-quality.
- Involved in close cross-discipline communication and key decision-making with multiple business stakeholders throughout the project delivery lifecycle. Expert on SDLC Processes and Development Methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Risk and Impact Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Management, and Use Case Analysis
- Enjoy facilitating the agile cadences and encourage the team to deliver the goals. I love to drive the Daily stand ups, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Demo, Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Use extensive documentations to help management with tracking the project progress ad to callout any impediments.
- Thrive on challenging, fast paced, responsibility driven environment and love to problem solve the issues for various teams
- Deep familiarity and understanding of Agile practices, Scrum, Test Driven Development & Kanban
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- High degree of initiative, purpose and enthusiasm
- Ability to mentor and guide project team members.
- Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences within and outside of IT
- Ability to work independently
Senior Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously at the same time to ensure all the teams are meeting the planned deliverables.
- Coached and mentored other Scrum Masters to encourage consistent, core best practices across the teams
- Owned the responsibility for managing dependencies between the Scrum teams and third parties, release managers, or between the Scrum teams
- Initiated and facilitated project kick-off and inception activities and drive the project from inception phase to the release by being the driver in all the phases
- Desired for continuously learning new tools, techniques, and methodologies from teams and Agile community
- Implemented Continuous integration and deployment and Exhibited ability to run projects in the Scrum and Kanban methodologies, with multiple outside dependencies and remote project team members
- Effectively communicated with cross functional teamsby setting up weekly meetings with the dependent teams to ensure we as a driver team can deliver within scheduled time by regular updates, feedback and resolving the impediments for the team
- Develop and delivered formal presentations and training programs to end users, project teams, management teams and executive management
- Interacted seamlessly with both business and project teams
- Facilitated discussions that lead to the resolution of project issues and development impediments
- Reported project progress to Program Management and executive level stakeholders
- Properly managed shared resources across multiple projects
- Ensured all proper training and user documentation has been implemented
- Shared knowledge and understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology and incremental delivery within the teams.
- Exhibited a desire to continuously improve, and shows a track record of improvement
- Communicated openly and frequently with stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding the state of the project
- Actively contributed to the company's Agile and Lean Community through participation in the internal Agile Community of Practice and Scrum Master Forums
- Worked closely with the product team for the requirements gathering.
- Scheduled daily stand-up meetings for the teams.
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions for technical solutions and architectural suggestions.
- Scheduled Sprint Planning and Backlog grooming meetings.
- Facilitated product backlog grooming sessions
- Drive the sprint review meetings. Organize demonstrations for the stakeholders across the organization. Also schedule and monitor the sprint retrospective meeting.
- Provided insights in the PMO meeting with the updates in the form the sprint velocity, Burndown charts, Burnup charts.
- Used cisco Wiki to maintain tasks outside Rally and JIRA for the external interfacing teams to access
- Scheduled, drive, monitor the sprint Demo meeting at the end of every sprint and improve the visibility between the Stakeholders and Engineering team regarding this.
- Challenged, coach and guide the organization using agile and lean principles to drive engineering disciplines, promote best practices as an embedded agile coach and improve quality in product delivery and remove productivity blockers for the team
- Scheduled and drive the sprint retrospective meeting and make sure that the concerns and impediments of the team are discussed as well as make sure that the previous sprint callouts are addressed. This also includes things that went well for the team to continue using them in the future sprints.
- Monitored the resources and approve resource timesheets every week.
- Completed the new resource on-boarding with all the documentations and increase the resources visibility with the team working with the help of on-boarding templates created for the portfolio as well as for the team in specific.
- Budgeted the project and provide the forecasting of it each quarter.
- Co-ordinated communication between business, UX, Dev team, QA team, Release team.
- Worked with multiple teams related to the release primarily Analytics Team, ADA team to receive their sign offs for the release by involving them from inception kick off to plan the release roadmap and have successful releases.
- Closely followed the resource velocity and reassign the resources as required.
- Reviewed the quantity metrics and quality metrics of the team every sprint and discuss on the next plan of action to improve it.
- Come up with the quarterly roadmap for the team.
- Created the timeline for the release roadmap for each team including the milestones and track those milestones in a periodic basis and keep the management informed in case of any unanticipated delays.
- Finalized the quarterly and annual deliverables for the team and sharing it with the management to prioritize it.
- Closely worked with theQA team in preparation for the release and help them with resolving any defects by prioritizing them.
- Scheduled defect triage which helps in prioritizing, deferring the defects with the team and then working closely with the Dev team to resolve those defects which are prioritized as part of the release.
- Worked closely with the release team by reaching out to the change management for the change ticket approvals once the sign offs by the QA and Business are received.
- Helped the release process and be available for deployment for any issues that may arise.
- Followed the post deployment issues checklist and drive the communication between the stakeholders.
- Was also part of the daily scrum of scrum meeting for communication between different project teams.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Program Manager/ Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for monitoring the multiple projects under Corporate IT track for the overall project of UGP.
- Conducted weekly status meetings with all the individual project managers.
- Conducted weekly meeting with the technical leads.
- Monitored, driven all the projects and focused on the blockers faced by the individual project teams.
- Improve marketing on E-commerce stores to increase revenue.
- Manage online product catalog, including setting up new products and promotional items and maintaining product and category pages
- Initiated the migration of all the teams from SharePoint to wiki and organized sessions with the HR teams for its knowledge transfer.
- Performed duty as a point of contact for all the issues related to projects under the Corp IT.
- Participated in all the discussions with the digital team to get the project moving forward.
- Was involved in the discussions related the budgeting of the projects and the resource allocations.
- Provided the management with feedback regarding the new resource allocations and tracking the velocity of the resources.
- Performed budget forecasting in Clarity.
- Initiated and defined the necessary projects and the resources and the project managers who will be responsible for them.
- Worked as a liaison between Corp IT team and the digital team.
- Prepared the program plan using MS Project for the Corporate IT involving all the projects and tracked the progress of the plan with the dates estimated.
- Worked on the dependencies between various projects to ensure that the projects and individual tasks are on track and the dependencies are taken into consideration in situations involving delays in the completion of tasks.
- The work involved form the creation of wiki page for all the projects and use it for real time documentations and overview of all the projects.
- Worked on the both the waterfall as well as Agile as the targets were set on sprints.
- Worked with third party providers like Verifone on projects like AJB as a project manager and driven all the discussions with them.
- Provided the new resource requests from individual teams to management after the discussions about it with the respective project managers and managed the next plan of action.
Senior Project Manager, Order Management
- Provided tactical leadership for Omni-Chanel Order Management through managing a team who support essential operational and system functions in support of the customer experience.
- Developed project plans, schedules, work breakdown packages, and baselines.
- Monitored, managed and reported on project activities, risks, issues and deliverables to stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement. Identified, documented, monitored and resolved project issues, risks and actions.
- Reviewed and documented requirements and Use Cases both in waterfall and agile projects in SharePoint and Wiki.
- Maintained Order Management cross-functional operational partnerships with a variety of corporate business teams, to include Retail Operations and retail field leadership escalations related to OMS.
- Used MS Project to track and manage Sprints, project statuses, milestones, baselines and deliverables.
- Led the Analytics and Reporting work stream in defining and implementing the KPIs to measure the success of the new standardized Order Management System.
- Mapped customer focused Business Processes across systems for the Omni-channel order management capability.
- Managed system and process issues by actively engaging in the troubleshooting and triage of unknown system or process issues related to Order processing and developing recommendations to teams regarding process improvements or business workarounds to technical issues.
- Documented requirements, test cases and business outcomes across business and technical teams to help the team deliver improved inventory availability capabilities that will save over $3 Million.
- Provided Change Management, developing and update training guides, job-aids and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to support the system post-delivery and implementation.
Senior Project Manager, Distribution Center
- Managed the inventory replenishment process and analyze changes to inventory levels based on historical data and input from sales.
- Supervised inventory counts (periodic cycle and year end), research discrepancies, and ensure timely adjustments.
- Managed and designed the architecture to install WMOS application, Disaster Recovery, and multiple environments for multiple data centers.
- Implemented entire Agile/Scrum methodology of application development with its various workflows, artifacts and activities. Developed reports to accurately track trends with the company.
- Piloted Lean tools and approach in early phases of SAP deployments to capture gaps in current versus future processes. This early adoption identified areas where standard SAP processes wouldn't work and provided both customers and sponsors with insight on where to focus improvement programs to add in successful SAP deployments.
- Led and participated in JAD sessions to develop requirements for projects.
- Managed with project start up and developed and administered training of users.
- Involved in the design and development efforts to standardize multiple Distribution Centers to a single version of Manhattan Associates WMi.
- Installed, maintained, and supported servers, printers, IDF's, desktops/ laptops, scanners, cameras, projectors, etc.
- Managed installation and implementation of new hardware/ software projects.
- Used Manhattan Associates WMS software to monitor vendor compliance and multi-channel distribution to optimize performance. Managed and forecasted inventory needs of computers and other equipment.
- Gather Data requirements from Manhattan associates and prepare the Mapping Schema with XML tags and the required values.
- Prepared Status reports for Senior Management to do the daily reporting and 'As Is' assessment of the project.
- Maintained reporting accounts and equipment inventory.
- Onsite-Offshore coordination to get the development done as per the specifications prepared by the analysis team.
- Supported Workstations running Windows XP and 7.
- Translated the Business needs into system Requirements, communicating with the Business on a broader scale and with an in-depth view. Designed and developed Project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Developed Business Requirement Document as well as High-Level Project Plan. Functioned as the primary liaison between the Business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the Project Cycle.