- Project Management graduate with 3 years of experience in managing projects, seeking an opportunity to use innovation and graduate education with prior experience in the field of management.
- Prepared company profile, met prospective clients and presented on the company’s behalf.
- Visited residential sites, co - ordinated the drawings with on-site work.
- Prepared estimate, designed residential units and apartments.
- Met clients and gathered requirements, interpreted the same for the project.
- Made 2D drawings on AutoCAD including detailed drawings for interiors as well as exteriors.
- Made decisions regarding material specification and arranged meetings with vendors. This improved my decision making skill over time and increased confidence.
- Dealing with employees of various agencies taught me how to communicate professionally and get tasks done on time. Specifying materials helped me work under a specific budget, developed research skills and updated me with the market scenario.
- Designed and executed office interiors, coordinated with site team.
- Anchored and coordinated site meetings, making notes where necessary. Made sure the work at site is in accordance with the drawing make in the studio, taking actions whenever necessary.
- Created remarkable PowerPoint presentations taking inputs from 3d and graphics team. Liaised between electrical, plumbing and other services consultants.
- By handling various tasks of a project at a time, I gained expertise in coordinating with various departments both within and outside the organisation (team as well as individual working expertise).
- Assisted senior architect while site visits. Took active part in the conversation with the clients and persuaded them to align with company’s vision.
- Maintained and developed client relationships by regular communication and customer satisfaction.
- Communicated with clients to understand and note their requirements.
- Developed presentation drawings and coordinated drawings with other disciplines.
- Managed to get work done smoothly even after complex coordination with various agencies and consultants.