- Financial Technology and business visionary having over 18 years of experience providing strategy, business development and technology implementation services to investment banks, regional banks, broker/dealers, exchanges, clearing houses, hedge funds, investment/wealth management, regional banks and trading organizations.
- Extensive experience implementing front to back trading systems for OTC Derivatives, Fixed Income, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Risk Management & Back Office Operations.
- Seasoned professional with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Excels at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding ongoing projects, risks and initiatives.
- Broad Financial product knowledge, with specialty in Fixed Income, Interest Rates/Credit Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Equity Derivatives, Market & Credit Risk Management, Back office operations and Accounting.
- Financial Modeling including yield curve construction, pricing, Greeks, Correlation Matrix, Volatility Surface, Stress Testing and VAR.
- Bottom - line focused leader who quickly develops and executes solutions that improve profit and competitive advantage. Respected professional who hires, trains and develops key talent, instilling a dedication to excellence.
- Expertise with industries leading front to back financial trading system (Calypso and Murex), Risk Management Applications, Programs & Project Management.
- Recent experience addressing Regulatory & Compliance development - IBOR Transition, UMR SIMM Regulation, FRTB, Dodd Frank, Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR)
Credit Derivatives: CDS, CDX Index & Tranches, CDS Swaptions, Credit Index Futures, Managed/Be-spoke CDO’s, Nth Default/Loss
Interest Rates Derivatives: Swaps, Swaptions, Caps/Floors, FRA, Cross Currency, Basis and exotic structures (Amortization, Brazilian, Callable, Cancellable)
Equity Derivatives: Variance Swaps, Portfolio Swaps, Equity Index Linked Swaps, Total Return Swaps, Equity Options, Warrants, Convertible Bonds, Futures & Options
Fixed Income: Treasuries, Corporate & Sovereign Bonds, Agency, Municipal, Convertibles, MBS, ABS, CMBS, CMO’s / CDO’s, Commercial Paper.
Money Market & Foreign Exchange: Structured Notes, Certificate of Deposits, Brokered CD’s, TEMS, FX Spot, FX Forwards, FX Swaps, Non Deliverable Forwards, Currency Futures, and FX Option).
Financial Applications: Calypso, Murex, Summit, Acadiasoft IMEM & Margin Sphere, TriOptima, CME Clearport, Bloomberg, Reuters and IHS Markit
Methodologies / Processes: SCRUM, Agile, Dev OPS, CMMi, RAD, Six Sigma, and Waterfall
Programming Languages: Java, PL-SQL, C & C++
Database: Oracle, Sybase Enterprise Server and MS SQL Server.
Applications: MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, Visio, Clarity, OnePPM, JIRA, Daptiv, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams etc.
Senior Program / Project Manager & SME
- Structured and led a Program Management Office (PMO) to deliver several projects for the Investment Management division. Provided program governance and PMO support for Derivatives Ecosystem Transformation (Cross Asset Front to back Calypso trading system implementation), IBOR Transition (Libor - SOFR) and BCBS/IOSCO UMR Regulation (UMR SIMM) programs.
- Engineered and lead Derivatives ecosystem transformation that resulted in implementation of cross asset front to back trading and straight thru processing platform - Calypso.
- Established an automated control framework to manage and report on status of all project plans. Supervised and coached all project managers on PMO methodology, lifecycle, standards and requirements.
- Led the on-boarding of multiple trading desks across multiple geographical regional (Treasury, Fixed Income Trading Desk, Global Structured Rates and flow desk, Security Lending & Repo Trading Desk, Equity Derivatives Desk, FX Cash & Derivatives trading desk, Muni, Money Market Trading Desk.
- Drove Prioritization and Delivery of Technology solutions using internal IT resources; provide regular status updates to Finance & IT Leaders.
- Integration with major e-Trading platforms, SEFs and market data providers (Tradeweb, FXALL, Bloomberg VCON/FXGO, Bloomberg Market data feed, Bloomberg SAPI, CLS, DTCC, Proprietary Risk & Analytics platform and SAP General Ledger.
- Managed product roadmap, implementation/integration plan and data architecture (Reference, Market Data, Counter Parties, Security Master and Trade/Positions)
- Liaison with Risk, Finance Controllers, Operations, Compliance, Technology and PMO groups, strategizing implementations, providing guidance, documenting approaches and resolving requests for Derivative Analytic and Accounting Systems.
- Monitor and manage program risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies whilst escalating to senior management as required
- Oversee program plan, budget, resourcing, tracking of progress and changes
Senior Project Manager & Lead Business Analyst
- At Confidential, Led the implementation of Calypso cross asset trading, risk management and back office operations systems. Responsible for delivery of Trading, Finance, Compliance and Operations system.
- Instrumental in the successful release of the Calypso system, Configured the applications Trading Blotter, Risk Scenario’s, Static data, Market Data interfaces and Operations Workflow.
- Technology Project Manager for Equities, Interest Rates and Credit Derivatives Trading, Risk Management & Back-Office applications.
- Defined and executed the methodology for the capture of business requirements, including process redesign for front, middle, and back-office activities