- Results - driven, Certified Project Management Professional with over 10 years of proven experience leading digital transformation, enterprise projects and programs translating business and technology goals to reality.
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder at all levels of complex matrix or start-up organizations with a strong focus on operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Confidential - Portland, OR
SR. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Led Hybrid Data Center migration program with the goal of maximizing the use of Azure Cloud platform and services.
- Defined delivery strategy, created project and change management plans to drive program execution aligning with EPMO standards and collaborating with IT teams, management, cybersecurity, SBUs, and the application vendors.
- Developed and implemented the process analyzing infrastructure requirements, qualifying applications and DBs for the Azure cloud migration emphasizing on security, latency, incident response times and resource availability.
- Managed multiple workstreams through end-to-end migrations and implementations, developing user stories backlogs and sprint compositions, leading daily scrums and optimizing resources assignments, alignment and performance.
- Partnered with IT Teams, DevOps and end-users on application migration roadmap, proper use of systems/cloud tools, i.e. Hyper-V, Azure ASR, and planning for user acceptance and post implementation system testing.
- Successfully completed the migration of 80 critical applications in record time, 2 months ahead of scheduled date.
- Developed and drove contracts execution with internal and external applications and services vendors.
- Created actionable reporting and regularly presented to executive management, steering committee, and stakeholders on the program’s success, achievements, issues and delivery risks.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
SR. TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
- Led professional services teams in customer-facing engagements, implementations of SaaS loyalty platform, development and integration of BI tools, DevOps, APIs, data management and cloud services.
- Managed global multi-million-dollar project portfolio of strategic enterprise clients in retail, ecommerce, healthcare, banking, and financial services verticals.
- Guided success management, R&D, stakeholders and offshore/onshore scrum teams in scoping, developing LOEs, planning backlogs, sprints and releases, facilitating Agile ceremonies, improving and aligning with best practices.
- Developed new workflows, processes, and templates utilizing JIRA and Confluence leading to improved requirements gathering, risks identification, project’s delivery, team’s collaboration, and discovery of new revenue opportunities.
- Developed, executed, and tracked contracts, WOs and SOWs utilizing Salesforce, SAP, and Beeline.
- Successfully delivered multiple customized cloud data and services migration projects utilizing GCP and AWS tools and infrastructure, integrating with customers’ ERPs, CRMs and vendors.
- Drove to completion PCI DSS, PII, and GDPR programs aligning the company and its clients with international compliance laws and industries standards.
Confidential - Portland, OR
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed a $20Mil dollar program replacing Confidential ’s payment system with SaaS Payments Gateway/MPS.
- Successfully launched Phase 1 of the program designed to process over $25 Bill in transactions.
- Directed 14 value-streams in integrating Confidential ’s enterprise middleware systems with existing and custom APIs, developing new functionality, and setting up cloud infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Completed integration of payments gateway with 2 payment processors selected to process Credit, Debit, ACH, PayPal, Google, and Apple Pay transaction supporting retail and eCommerce channels.
- Developed requirements matrix aligning with project plan and schedule to migrate 25 CP and CNP channels
- Identified critical program efforts and created WBS, allocating budgets and securing necessary resources.
- Led implementation of business and fraud rules collaborating with risk management and security groups through definitions and creation of proxy services with MSP/data security vendors.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Defined strategic vision, implementation roadmap, and execution of key goals and objectives.
- Drove design, content, and development, and testing of full Magento-based B2B/B2C eCommerce platform, iPhone and Android mobile applications, payment processing and integration with custom-built ERP.
- Created vendor management process allowing fast and efficient contract negotiation and execution.
- Managed 3 offshore IT front/back-end development and design vendors in Russia and Ukraine.
- Established SLA’s, KPI’s and created a reporting dashboard for monitoring and quality assessments.
- Designed business operation processes and Disaster Recovery protocols.