- Driven - technical professional with exceptional leadership and management experience. Identifies patterns where others see complexity. Every day starts at zero and something tangible is achieved by the end of the day. Demonstrates exceptional performance in the areas of project and process management and value-added leadership.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- 10+ years of experience utilizing PMBOK; Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Project Closure.
- 5 years of experience utilizing SBOK; Initiate, Plan and Estimate, Implement, Review and Retrospect, and Release.
- Create and track projects in Microsoft Project/PPM/Smartsheets/Microsoft Teams/SharePoint/JIRA/Confluence.
- “Servant Leader” moderating and facilitating team interactions to ensure productive team work environment.
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders to define scope of project, objective and definition of success.
- Work with Product Owner and Scrum Team to create acceptance criteria, epics/personas, user stories and deliverables.
- Manage cross-functional teams of vendors, technical and operational staff from project initiation through project closure.
- Coach, motivate and guard team from external influences and obstacles; enforcing principles, aspects and processes.
- Create and obtain approval of Capital Expenditure Requests and manage established capital and expense budgets.
- Responsible for project risk and mitigation, incident, change control and problem management utilizing ServiceNow.
- Provide weekly updates to Executives stakeholders, operational/technical staff on progress, risks and accomplishments.
- Managed in parallel the following projects and multiple work streams within each project:
Confidential, Houston, TX
Escalation Manager/Chief of Staff
- Managed complex, time sensitive research projects to identify relevant trends, develop business plans and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- "Field General" in driving the resolution of severe and major events involving large scale infrastructure issues or data integrity issues based on the ITIL process.
- Managed cross - functional teams to include Customer Support, Technology Domains (Middleware, Web, Enterprise Resource Planning and Extract Transform Load), Analysts (Network, Linux, UNIX and Windows) during the resolution lifecycle from occurrence, detection, filtering to review and closure.