- With over 10 years of experience of working with transformation projects, I have an excellent analytical, communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills with exceptional knowledge of leading and managing change across multiple projects, with exceptional skills and experience in defining strategy, directions and development of IT functions.
- I have been involved in various types of projects varying in size from a small departmental project to multi - million global project implementation including eCommerce, ECM, SAP and greenfield projects across globe ensuring quality deliverables using both waterfall as well as agile SDLC.
- Working with business on a change transformation project, that reduced costs to business to deliver the function, increased efficiency, centralise and streamline functions across various business units in the globe. Key objectives were
- Leading change management and transformation of payroll function.
- Defining strategy and implementing change to centralise payroll and harmonise with HR function.
- Defining TOM and delivering project to agreed TOM
- Management of resources and budget
- Define, and agree SLAs, ISAs and SOW
- Standardising rollout method to define a global implementation approach for future BPO projects in other business units
- Working with internal and external suppliers to ensure deliveries
- Leading and managing other change management activities including training and coms.
- Providing robust BA capabilities to the business, managing and optimising the function to meet business requirement
- Working with disparate businesses to drive to a common approach for BA function
- Manage and forecast requirements pipeline.
- Scoping, eliciting requirements for digital transformation including online eCommerce platform implementation and integration, and payment gateway.
- Scoped and managed projects from inception to delivery
- Ensured NOVA product is meeting business needs across the globe, on different platforms
- Identifying and innovating new solutions to meet the business objectives using various technologies.
- Stakeholders management and their expectations including senior level management as well as Business Delivery managers.
- Defined new process for BA function to address approach, quality and artefacts
- Defined stakeholder management, requirements review, and sign-off process
Requirements Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- Providing leadership and guidance in analysing and implementing governance for BA team
- Defining the requirements and management approach for programmes and projects throughout the SDLC. Coordinating & managing requirements in-scope,
- Worked with 3rd party suppliers, service partners, onshore and offshore development teams
- Define, agree and communicate processes, approach, tools, techniques, and templates to identify, review, manage, track, trace and deliver the programme/project objectives and goals.
- Defined capabilities model for business analyst team based on SFIA and IIBA
- Working will various project teams and business area senior stakeholders to ensure positive working relationship and better stakeholder management.
- Recruiting, coaching, mentoring and managing business analysts.
- Orchestrating BA processes & managing stakeholders including educating where necessary. Identifying improvement areas and recommending & implementing quick win improvements.
Lead Business Analyst
- Working in hybrid of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Managing, mentoring and coaching team of 5 business analysts,
- Defining delivery lifecycle appropriate to projects, including sprint definitions,
- Requirements definition, prioritisation and implementation planning in agile methods such as epics, user stories and use cases.
- Stakeholders management at all levels.
- Securing and Managing project resources
- Supporting Developers, testers and business during various phases including, design, development, testing, UAT, and training.
Lead Business Analyst
- Elicitation of User requirement, defining project requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders and sponsors
- Defining processes and procedures, process re-engineering
- Setup & Management of Application Packaging Pipeline, Business Analysts and Business Engagement Team, comprising of 7 Business Analysts, 9 Packagers, and 3 Business Engagement Managers.
- Scoping and planning Windows 7 rollout based on business requirements and given constraints
- Liaise with offshore development team and 3rd Party suppliers
- Creating management reports and dashboards
- Resource estimation, recruitment
- Business case development, Project Plan/Schedule
- Stakeholder Management,
- Working with various Confidential Businesses, key stakeholders, subject matter experts across UK and Europe to capture requirements, challenging where appropriate.
- Working with delivery team to capture and delivery estimates including cost, quality, and delivery time.
- Analysing, documenting, contracting and coordinating delivery of requirements for online web application including eCommerce site, online employee benefits portal for pensions, salary sacrifice scheme, shares and other benefits.
- Test management of projects through all test phases including Unit test, S/IT, UAT, Regression, Sign Off,
- I have been involved in several projects including System Interfaces, Web-based Systems, Employee benefit systems, online CRM, SAP, Online Share Incentive System, Pensions Contributions System, Roles and Authorisations, I have also held an additional role of test management for the Confidential UK SAP Service Centre my key responsibilities include test management of all projects including,
- Defining test strategy, test plan, estimating test effort, resources and costs
- Defining testing requirements. Management of testing function and its aspects, inc UAT, and QA