- Result - driven, dedicated, and experienced Project Manager.
- Able to work on complex, transformative, unique endeavors that require decent risk management.
- Detail-oriented and dependable with excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Client-focused and committed to delivering superior performance and positive results.
- Expert in budgeting and forecasting techniques, possessing PMP and CSM certifications.
- Ability to connect with people of levels and clearly explain the project goals as well as each member’s tasks, responsibilities, expectations, and feedback
- Strong leadership qualities, able to motivate team members and drive them to maximum performance so they can achieve their goals
- Displays sound technical and theoretical knowledge to understand issues and problems; takes strategic initiatives effectively when needed
- Excellent negotiation skills, proficient in settling internal and external uncertainties and difficulties and maintaining harmony in the team at all times
- Develop a positive work relationship with higher-ups; perform weekly dashboards and updates to Sr. Management
- Ensure compliance with bank procedures and regulations; identify risks and escalations to be performed on an ongoing basis
- Used appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs, created and maintained comprehensive project documentation
- Exercised significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
- Created effective action plans and timelines including contingency planning, and establishing goals, roles, and responsibilities
- Communicated and established trustworthy relationships with all stakeholders
- Managed annual Compensation project and IT implementation
- Recorded program activities for external and internal compliance and management reporting
- Established a system to detect weaknesses and inadequacies in services and procedures
- Determined whether needs were being met and made changes to correct deficiencies
- Analyzed financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports
- Managed budgets by creating monthly forecast and providing variance explanations and identified resource issues for the program