- Senior PMO Lead, Technical Program and Project Manager with experience in planning, implementing and driving delivery of complex strategic CRM, digital, automation, infrastructure, information security, data center and cloud migration projects for automotive, healthcare, pharma, manufacturing, insurance and financial services industry.
- Turned around the performance by increasing the green project delivery rate by 75%.
- Four times winner of leadership excellence for outstanding delivery.
- Worked with RPA consultants and SMEs to drive requirement gathering sessions and determine feasibility, ROI and technical requirements.
- Implemented QA Process Automation (RPA) using modular and data - driven framework leading to 40% project savings and faster project delivery.
- Implemented chatbots to digitalize the insurance portfolio and agent communication.
- Used UiPath, Winautomation and Kofax for the automation.
- Excelled in leading, directing, communicating, motivating, negotiating, collaborating and managing large cross-functional teams that collaborate as a focused unit supporting business process automation and digital strategy.
- Tracked and reported program activities and KPIs (scope, schedule, budget, quality) to the steering committee and stakeholders. Facilitated and Influenced decisions from stakeholders with competing project priorities and agendas.
- Managed priorities and budget for the large portfolio of complex multi-workstream infrastructure, security, development and data programs to enable business strategy, automation, virtualization and digitalization.
- Prepared business case and cost benefit analysis in partnership with the project sponsors. Conducted ASC-350, value realization and ROI analysis to measure program success.
- Defined program structure and governance to facilitate coordination of interdependencies enterprise wide and risks and issues communication along with the countermeasures.
- Led PMO process standardization and methodology improvement in alignment with PMI, Agile and Waterfall best practices. Effectively lead team during agile transformation and implementation.
- Created project schedule and other artifact templates which were used by all the PMs. Monitored and controlled program milestone variance.
- Facilitated cross-functional collaboration through constructive communication and leadership strategies. Ensured PCI, SOX and other financial industry regulation requirements.
- Versatile information technology, capacity planning and full lifecycle system development life cycle background spanning RPA, application development, architecture, data center, DR, network, server, security, database, integration and voice.
- Excellent IT system management understanding and prior hands on consulting experience with Oracle, Unix and Veritas architecture.
- IT Governance, RPA, Cloud Strategy and Digitalization
- Entrepreneurial spirit and customer focus
- Global IT delivery & program/project management
- Productivity and efficiency improvement
- Innovative solution development and implementation
- Business development and account management
- Cost reduction & avoidance
- Executive Presentation and Communication
- Cross-functional team management (onsite and virtual)
- Risk management and issue resolution
- Team building and team motivation
- Lead projects with competing deadlines
- Profitability, budgeting and forecasting
- Trusted partner and advisor for executives
- PMO methodology and process improvement
- PMI, Agile, SDLC (waterfall), RUP, TDD, SOX, ITIL, PMLC, SOP98, SAS70
- Agile methodology framework introduction and deployment
- Contract negotiation, decision making and problem-solving
- Build synergistic teams; Recruit, mentor, manage and retain
- Outsourcing and off-shore management
- Enterprise application integration and architecture
- Influence business decision makers
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Expert in managing multiple teams
- Vendor performance and efficiency management using KPIs
- Data Center build and migration
Software/Languages/Databases/Tools: MS Project, Office 365, Clarizen, SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA, Clarity, Rational Unified Process, Visio, HP QC, Clear Case, Clear Quest, SAP BI, MS CRM Dynamics, Siebel, Clarify, Peregrine, HP Service Desk, TFS, SQL Server, .Net, VB, ASP, Active Directory, Exchange, Pick, Unidata, Postini, PGP, Hyperion, Java, Ajax, J2EE, Tomcat, Oracle, Data warehouse, Big Data, ETL, Informatica, Trillium, RMAN, Access, Veritas, K Shell, VB Script, XML, SQL, SOA, ESB, SOA, Apache, Hyperion, Brio, Teamsite, WebLogic, WebSphere, HP OV, SSO, NNM, NetIQ, Load Runner, Test Director, FTP, WinRunner, C++, C#, Salesforce, SRM, VMware, VDI, ESX, Data Domain, CMS, NICE, TIBCO, SAS, BMC, Chef, MySQL, DevOps,, Skype, Video Conference, Zerto, Sungard, NetApp, VMware, EMC, Data Domain, NetBackup, Solaris, SCOM, HyperV, UCS, Active Directory, Oracle ERP, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Kofax, Winautomation, Carbonite, TDS.
Cloud/Platform/HW: Azure, AWS, Oracle, IaaS, PaaS, DaaS, UCS, Nutanix, IBM, EC2, Route53, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, Cosmos DB, Glue, Athena, Quick Sight, Power BI, EMR, Sun, HP, Raid, Dell, Cisco Routers, Firewalls, VPN, Switches, F-5, Packet Shaper, NIKSUN, NSX, TLS1.2, Network Traffic Monitor, Blue Coat, Checkpoint, CISCO 3750 switches, WLAN, ISE, ASR Routers, CMS R16, IQ Reporting, AES CTI, Checkpoint, Avaya PBX.
PMO Leader/Program Manager
- Led and mentored a team of senior IT professionals and PMs in driving complex, behind the schedule strategic enterprise-wide projects.
- Established strong relationships with executives. Influenced stakeholders across business functions regarding the prioritization of milestones. Facilitated governance, executive portfolio reviews and steering committee meetings.
- Established the program structure for efficient communication among the team. Created the baseline for schedule scope, budget and quality management. Developed milestone plan for programs, to monitor and control the performance of KPIs. Created templates for project plan and other artifacts which were used by all PMs.
- Facilitated the creation of business cases within the program. Managed strategic portfolio and aligned with the technical agile teams to optimize capacity utilization.
- Partnered with the procurement team to enforce the best practices in outsourcing. Counselled the team during RFP process. Outsourced ten key initiatives in three months. Introduced metrics to monitor vendor contract performance and communication.
- Kept teams focused during the agile transformation through developing a flexible methodology and enhancing PMO maturity by leveraging the best practices from PMI, Agile, SDLC, and ITIL to assure a streamlined and successful execution of projects.
- Coordinated the recruitment and of quality resources. Evaluated PM performance, skills and capabilities to the highest standards. Cross-trained critical resources to mitigate risks. Coached PMs and provided technical guidance.
- Delivered Microsoft Teams Deployment (15000+ users; CEO highlight), Print job automation using Kofax, Windows OS Upgrade (1350+ Servers) with cloud strategy, AD Upgrade, SharePoint Upgrade, SCOM Upgrade, HP to CISCO UCS Server Migration, Storage Consolidation and Migration, Hyper V migration, Network Modernization, Privileged Access Workstation deployment, NSX deployment, TLS1.2 and NTLM remediation for 5000+ servers, Patch Management, and SQL migration.
Senior Program Manager
- Managed portfolio of the projects with large cross-functional teams (300+) and multimillion-dollar budgets within a 1% budget variance. Presented status to various levels, including C level executives.
- Collaborated and partnered with the sales and marketing teams to deliver digital and automated pricing and incentive platform in Fiserv cloud.
- Leveraged PMI’s best practices in risk management throughout project life cycle.
- Turned around the digital transformation and insurance process automation with a unique AWS and Azure cloud HA solution, leading to high dealers’ satisfaction. Received an outstanding delivery .
- Managed QA Process Automation (RPA) project using UiPath leading to 40% savings and faster delivery.
- Partnered with PgMO to introduce and mature agile methodology, which is currently being used by several projects company wide.
- Managed complex network and IT server uplift/integration programs with several projects touching all the areas of IT and mission critical Call Centers’ infrastructure, including but not limited to VMware, Servers, ESX, VDI, LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, PBX, Firewalls, Video Conf., Packet Shapers, Niksum.
- Facilitated VMware ELA negotiations resulting in significant license cost savings.
- Successfully implemented the Wireless project and bandwidth expansion under the budget and ahead of schedule. Leadership called it “Execution Excellence”.
- Managed several security programs including DLP deployment, Cyber Security and endpoint encryption, PGP deployment and NYDFS compliance program (MFA and data encryption).
- Collaborated with the EMC vendor to design an innovative data domain storage solution to meet unique business needs in alignment with Confidential ’s philosophy of kaizen, later resulting in 70% storage savings.
- Collaborated with engineering department and vendor managers to establish VDI SLAs.
- Successfully lead Sales and Marketing tower projects on $350M Core Receivable replacement program.
- Recruited, trained and mentored the top talented resources for the client.
- Coordinated with contracts and the legal department to execute various complex contracts during full procurement life cycle. Negotiations resulted in over $2.5M in savings.
Confidential, IRVINE, CA
Senior Technical Project/Program Manager
- Managed portal design and development project giving doctor offices capability to download EMR/EHR and place orders for Lab work.
- Ensured HIPAA regulation compliance.
- Managed development and implementation of CCV process digitalization and automation with $1.2M ROI.
- Kept stakeholders and doctors informed through effective communication.
- Directed, led and managed Dianon data center migration and DR program with over $8M budget and 55 team members.
- Managed post migration system validation and issue resolution related in patient EMR/EHR transmission to 4000 outside doctors’ offices and with 12 Confidential from different business units located in different geographic locations.
- Provided advisory review of the project management methodology and governance based on PMBOK and ITIL.
- Recommendations resulted in streamlining the overall process by 30%.
- Defused a looming crisis and huge fines for non-compliance by implementing Confidential Cancer registry and patient data encryption program with $7.5M ROI.
- Implemented secure connect EDI and HL7 standards using PHINMS transmission protocol.
- Turned around the troubled MS Dynamics deployment with strong leadership and communication.
- Directed and managed offshore application support and development center establishment.
- Established PMO and defined ODC strategy.
Confidential, TORRANCE, CA
Senior Technical Project/Program Manager
- Directed team to support 24*7*365 mission critical Oracle Customer Data 360 (EDW) with 70M customer records and 35 sources including call center applications, BI applications, marketing programs, surveys and web portals (ECRM). Extensively utilized agent process automation using Blue Prism.
- Managed relationship with 19 partners/vendors
- Managed DC2 data center migration, decommissioning and DR program.
- Automation, virtualization, consolidation, and decommissioning of servers resulted into multimillion-dollar cost savings.
- Turned around failed Rundown - Sales forecast digital application project.
- Planned, coordinated and controlled deliverables through Infosys.
- Negotiated hardware procurement at 50% discount.
Confidential, IRVINE CA
Senior Account Manager
- Managed, motivated and directed cross-functional teams and direct reports located globally while supporting a portfolio of clients.
- Managed full life cycle project delivery, governance, SAS70 audit and ensured revenue growth.
- Created project plans, managed day-to-day project operations.
- Created and reviewed project deliverables, project budget & reporting, and coordination with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Presented recommendations for business system automation and digitalization, and optimization.
- Implemented information system security policies in compliance with security framework.