- Versatile and resourceful Organizational Change Management specialist offering extensive experience as an advisor to companies and governments on diverse change initiatives.
- Project manager and project team member (Big 4 accounting firm and as an independent consultant). Excels at translating observed patterns into strategic recommendations with the ability to grasp the big picture, focus on critical details, and managing multiple priorities in complex environments.
- Self - directed leader who can r ecruit and direct a broad range of staff, including consultants, loaned executives, interns, subcontractors, and various professionals; and cultivate strong partnerships with all stakeholders. Committed to adding value through implementing structured OCM processes, attentive listening, creative idea generation, incisive analysis, collaborative problem solving, consensus building, and disciplined decision making.
- Experience with SAP modules: ECC, RTR, FTS, OTC. PTP with a focus on supply chain.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Organizational Change Management
- Change Readiness Assessment
- Training Needs Assessment
- Project Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Communication Plan
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Training Deployment
- Leadership Action Plan
- Organizational Change Management Lead for RTR and EH&S workstreams for SAP “lift and shift” project associated with a nerger and acquisition. The key activities for this project were the identification of change impacts and development of communication plan related to moving the SAP system from its current environment to a new environment with the acquiring organization.
- Organizational Change Management Specialist for global implementation of SAP. Led the change and communication component for the implementation of SAP ECC and BPC for Tory Burch - a fashion company based in New York. The project incuded the development of a communication and engagement plan, the identification of change impacts, preparation and delivery of day-long workshops, and preparation of external communications.
- Organizational Change Management Specialist for global implementation of SAP . Led the communication effort for the release of SAP FI/CO and BPC for a major fashion retailer in New York City. This included conducting an analysis of stakeholders, producing day long training events, and communicating with vendors and customers.
- SAP Implementation: Spearheaded organizational change management team for a $30+ million North American implementation of SAP financials and CRM for a large software manufacturer in two locations. The project included five streams of activity:
- Communication: Stakeholder analysis, impact analysis messaging, and preparation of letters, emails, statements from leadership, and newsletter. Conducted regular briefings of the Steering Committee on the status of the change management work stream.
- Organizational alignment: Identification of organizational units affected by implementation of new system, readiness assessment, recommendations for new alignment of resources and process governance. Worked with the security team to coordinate role to position mapping.
- Leadership Action: Identification of frontline managers and middle managers affected by new system. Developed training specifically for managers to facilitate transition to new system and manage resistance to change.
- Learning: Coordinated with RWD training developers to ensure that the right training was planned for the right end-users. Supported scheduling and planning delivery and grouping of modules. Followed up on knowledge transfer activities.
- Project Team Alignment: Developed and led activities and training for project team members to enhance communication and team cohesion.
- Organizational Change Management Plan - PeopleSoft Implementation at Georgia Merit System: Developed a communications/change management plan to implement the PeopleSoft Benefits Administration module to serve the entire state. Assessed the communications environment, analyzed internal and external stakeholder needs, description of communication vehicles available to the client, communication timing and content, and instituted a plan for maintaining contact with stakeholders throughout the implementation process.
- Procurement Transformation Initiative: Developed and implemented communication plan as a part of the organizational change management component of the State of Georgia Procurement Transformation Initiative ($2 million project). Managed the organizational change in statewide purchasing policies and procedures by:
- Identifying all key agency liaisons that participated in statewide procurement.
- Understanding the impact of process changes and supporting project leadership in communicating to the project stakeholders.
- Managing online meetings.
- Identifying new ways to interact with stakeholders through the website.
- Updating the website.
- Preparing and sending out memos.
- Planning logistics and developing presentations for communication events.
- Gwinnett County SAP Implementation: Served as the change management lead for a $20 million, 7,200-user, SAP implementation for a county government. Implementation included R3, SRM, CRM, HCM, and Utility Billing. Developed plan in the context of ASAP methodology with modifications based on BearingPoint change management methodology and project needs.
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority, Organizational Study. Led a study to define an organizational structure for the newly created Georgia Regional Transportation Authority and define the staffing resources necessary to carry out its long range plans. Conducted a peer analysis, defined the roles and responsibilities for proposed organizational units, and estimated immediate and long term staffing needs.
- New York State Thruway Authority: Evaluation of Alternatives. Analyzed the financial issues associated with alternative scenarios for the Thruway Authority. Alternatives included: status quo, no tolls, change use of tolls, and change Thruway to support local traffic. Conducted a financial analysis of the annual revenue and expenses associated with each alternative.