To find a challenging position in health care IT application implementation that will allow me to utilize my experience and new opportunities for further developments.
- 8 years of Specialization in Project Management, Design, Customization, Development, Customer Interaction, Site activity Co - ordination, Training, Module Implementation and Post Implementation Support Activities for Hospital Information System.
- 7 years of Experience in System Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Business Applications for various clients including Health Care and ERP Applications, and Application inventory analysis and database management.
- MS Projects, MS VISIO, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL Server
- Windows 95/98/2000/XP/2003
- Client Server, Microsoft.Net, J2EE, Oracle 10g application server
- Software Engineering.
- User Interface Design.
- Database management and migration.
- Application inventory analysis tools
Confidential, New York
- Bio Medical Engineering and Facilities Management - CMMS Implementation
- Assist Confidential Controls as a project manager to facilitate implementation of MAXIMO CMMS application for all Confidential facilities.
- Plan and manage sunset for existing maintenance management applications Archibus, Sprocket, TMS, Maintenance Connection, TMA iService Desk, Aware Manager used at facilities.
- Coordinate with Confidential BI team to create data warehouse for historical maintenance management data.
- Searchable, up to date repository of all Clinical, Business and IT infrastructure applications currently being deployed throughout Confidential ’s 22 Facilities, Data center and corporate office.
- The information is gathered from both automated scan with Microsoft SCCM and MacAfee FoundStone in more than 35,000 computers and manual collection mechanisms including network survey at facilities.
- Application Inventory dashboard is created with details including network/facility based list of applications with purpose, server details, licensing, contact details, etc. that are relevant to the application.
- Create all Project documentation which includes project plan, budget and proposal. Process project through financial approval.
- Manage a core team of resources including technical leads, programmers and research analysts.
- Coordinate with BMC Remedy team to converge application inventory data in to CMDB asset management.
- Coordinate with Clinical Information Systems team to provide details on clinical applications for ICD 9 to ICD 10 migration.
- Assist Clinical Information Systems team on identifying application that can be integrated to new EMR which Confidential is planning to implement based on application inventory data.
- Work with Central Office Resource to help local facility resources complete project locally before pushing the project out enterprise wide (site by site basis)
- Assemble Project Management documentation templates for better organization of tasks that need to be accomplished and timeline.
- Develop communication plan for the project to publish to all Nursing Units and Materials Management departments to notify the project activities.
- Build metrics and reporting to track current progress.
- Assist Gartner as a project manager to facilitate the building of a Financial System Roadmap for future consolidation of back end financial systems.
Head Implementation Consultant/ Application Manager
- Confidential Head Implementation Consultant / Application Manager managing Requirement Analysis, System Design and Implementation of the HIS Application.
- Conducted inventory and analysis of legacy applications and created project plan for staged replacement or interfaces.
- Co-ordinate required teams involved in delivery and implementation including Delivery Manager, Product Manager, Design Manager, and Development Head and on site Implementation team.
- Ensure tasks are carried out to avoid any slippage within the Project Plan.
- Ensure all deliverables defined by the Contract are completed fully.
- Ensure module functionality is complete and in accordance with the Contract definition.
- Conduct Configuration and Workflow Training sessions
- Conduct user acceptance testing (Workflow test, 3rd party interface test, legacy data migration test) under the supervision of the Test Leader.
- Co-ordinate and plan for deliverables from Confidential off shore Development Center with acceptance in accordance with the User Acceptance Strategy and Software Patch Management Strategy.
- Responsible for the on-site customization/maintenance of application. Manage a team of onsite developers as and when required on various stages of implementation.
- Leading successful software development and implementation projects for various clients.
- Manage a core team of resources including technical leads and programmers
- Member of Systems Analysis and Design Team
- Serve as main client contact throughout the project and maintain relationship with client project sponsors
- Preparation of SRS, DDD, ADD
- Review of Code, SQAP