- Proficient IT professional with consistent record of superlative productivity and knowledgeable handling of various internal and external customer issues including database iterative project management and project solutions.
- Exceptional team player with aspiration and success in motivating and training of team members.
- Consistently leveraged and resourced as subject matter expert by peers, and management.
- Continuous Process Improvement, Product Management deployment and life cycle. Functional Management and Professional Development. CRM, Retail and Finance and Insurance implementations.
- Customer Requirements - research, documentation and validation. Internal and external training strategies.
- Sales Support ramp-up and ongoing.
- Devoted individual willing to put in the extra time and effort to provide win-win solutions.
- Employee noted for customer centric philosophy and superior customer service.
- Experience as a project manager on new technology and development projects.
- Change management activities, self-disciplined, self-motivated management and a coordinator of people and project resources.
- Information Technology
- Technical Support/Training
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Systems Integration
- Change Management
Operating Systems/Databases: Windows/iOS
Program Languages: UNIX, Linux, SQL
Applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) MS Project, Photo Shop, Internet Explorer, Outlook, PayrollPersonnel, A/P, G/L, A/R, Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Project Management Certification- Level of mastery achieved in Project Management.
PROFESSIONAL IT EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Springfield, Ohio
- Identifies project requirements by interview customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing reports.
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day-to-day operational guidance.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; documenting process improvements.
- Provides reference for clients by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Developed project plans for implementation of planned computer hardware refresh.
- Assisted in planning for network refresh for all current locations being replaced with new equipment.
- Developed project plan for computer lab update for hardware and software within classrooms and interactive conference rooms.
- Developed Microsoft Visio drawings to scale down and up office spaces for new equipment (video, pc, monitors, printers and digital signage).
- Assisted and monitored plan for development of new office space in off-site location for new campus/academic project.
- Developed project plan for wireless update for all spaces within/around 48 building campus.
- Planned use for administrative use of wireless devices to accept payment using credit card machines connected to tablet devices.
- Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Developed and provided students with an approved Confidential syllabus that follows a template established by the local campus, and which includes the terminal course objectives.
- Used appropriate technological options for online technologies and course-related software, including Websites, e-mail, and online discussions for preparing the course and making it accessible to students.
Confidential, Springfield, Ohio
- Served as the primary contact for users of the student information system
- Ensured system security and disaster recovery for the College’s administrative system through proper backup procedures.
- Established, maintained and monitored user account and security information for the College's administrative computer system.
- This included periodic formal reviews of the security classes for auditing purposes, and preparing materials for the annual IT audit.
- Assisted in programming duties, including maintenance of scripts and custom programs within the Colleague system and serves as back up for the Manager of Student Information Systems.
- Extracted data from the College’s administrative system for reporting purposes.
- Maintained documentation of the system software and on any appropriate maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
- Assisted with system updates to the administration computer system to maintain the system at the current release level appropriate for the College.
- Assisted users, provided training and performed user problem resolution with the implementation and effective use of the administration system as applicable to that department.