IT professional and leader with over 20 plus years of solid experiences and skills includes staff management, IT technical program and project management, infrastructure, IT operation, and datacenter management, implementation, customer service with problem solving.
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Project Manager for the ERP System (NCR, Dynamics)’s upgrade, implementation, and maintenance projects.
- Using ServiceDesk, Smartsheet, Office 365, Teams and etc.
System Administrator/IT Project Manager
- Managed and Successfully Completed 200+ Infrastructure Projects includes S/W and H/W implementation.
- Implementation of ERP system with Business Processes and Procedures.
- IT operation includes IT M&A with Store Deployment, SLA, Licensing, Budgeting, Strategical Planning and Roadmap and Managing Supplying (Purchasing) and Contracts, Workflow, SDLC, ROI, KPI, and Stakeholder Management.
- Manage vendors includes negotiate with vendors, IT supply vendors, software vendors.
- Manage end - to-end project delivery, timeline, budget, communication, developed project plan, forecasts and resource assignment, risk management, expense reporting, status reporting, execution, guidance to the team and using Waterfall, and Agile methods.
- PMI or Lean Six Sigma to manage projects or improve processes and procedures.
- As a System Administrator
- Managed 8 staffs of support Team for 23 Branches include 1 Manufacturing Branch, and 4 Warehouses.
- Upgraded, and Operate ERP systems (Infor M3 and Global Shop).
- Manage branch servers, and a Datacenter with 40+ Servers includes 100+ Virtual Servers.
- Manage and Operate VMware 5.5 to 6.7.
- Security Management (Kaspersky and Symantec Endpoint), Backup and DR (Disaster Recovery).
- Network Management includes AD, SAN, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Google Email, switches, AP, and VPN.
- Manage and Support for Business Applications includes Jira, Slack, Ticketing System (Track it), Crystal Reports, PayChex, Quickbooks, MS Office 365, Exchange, Centra Desk, DocuWare, Adobe, Auto Desk, VoIP, Video Conference software (Zoom, WebEx, Goto Meeting, Teamviewer and etc) and etc.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Software test for Windows 8 tablets and desktops for Microsoft (v-).
- Windows Store Certification procedures include contents review, localization (UI/UE).
- Upgrade Infrastructure with Implemented new SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
- Develop new and improved business processes into IT systems.
- Implemented K.P.I. processes for vendors and suppliers.
Confidential, Des Moines, WA
- Developed the contents as InfoPath to reduce internal business's paperwork.
- Managed Active Directory, incidents and coordinated troubleshooting for IT Support.
Information Technology Specialist
Confidential, Des Moines, WA
- Supported computers, Video Conferencing System, AV System (video, audio) including Satellite system, PA system, Mixers, Speakers, cables, and Cameras.
- Managed and Scheduled equipment and multiple student employees for increasing efficiency and service quality.
- Recorded, Created, Edited, Produced Event DVDs.
- Developed Women’s Program Office Customer Management application with C++ and MS Access database.
- Tutored over 200 students in Visual Basic 6, VB .NET, Java, C++, MS SQL 2002, Hardware and Network and Business class subjects such as A+, Microsoft Office and etc.
- Monitored servers includes HP-9000 and Sun Sparc III, server room environments, firewall, and UPS status for entire South Korean government's 24/7 service.
- Backed up for disaster recovery.
- Created and edited technical proposal documents for governments and major company’s projects for bringing in new projects to the company.
- Successfully managed project for Sam-Sung Group’s HR system development.
- Successfully managed established new Call Center development project with a team of 26 for ISP.
- Successfully managed programs for application modules development include library based on OS.
- Leader for the software testing team for internal and external projects
- Supported technical issues in software and hardware for customers and developers.
- Successfully managed internal product’s SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).