Lims administrator/Project Manager
- Extensive experience in supporting business process, requirements management and verification, solving highly complex major technical issues and providing recommendation and technical direction. Manage stakeholder communication and expectation across multiple management chains.
- Act as a team liaison between project management, solution architects and development teams, and shepherd projects through the design, build, and test phases.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements, and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Translate business requirements and business intelligence reporting requirements into functional/technical specification or source system analysis documents.
- Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Confidential computer system
- Responsible for establishing and adhering to standard operating procedures and policies
- Maintains the LIMS;
- Troubleshoot issues and ensure functionality of the LIMS Updates and creates product entries as needed
- Performs administrative functions, such as account management
- Supports the site, regional, and global change management and validation processes
- Ensures LIMS static data is updated in sync with version changes in Documentum
- Works in conjunction with document coordinators and QA to ensure all changes are captured and validated
- Trains and orients new system users and supports existing users
- Develops and maintains training modules for training LIMS users
- Field assessment/estimates of property damages/loss for new projects
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadline and budget
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors in order to complete projects
- Define the project's objectives and overseeing quality control of the project
- Maintain customer relations on active projects, ensuring their satisfaction
- Conduct field visits and supervision of projects for progress review, as needed
- Programming: SQL capabilities, Jscript, .NET.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft SQLServer
- Quality System: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management, Validation and Qualification.
- Administration of regulated applications, Change Management (data and configuration), System and Network Security, Disaster Recovery.
- Supporting laboratory data solutions (LIMS, ELN)
- Documentation: SDLC Documentation, Installation Instructions, Change Requests, Test Protocols, and Training Materials
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems and laboratory
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with Business Analysts, Software Developers, and customers. Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Total Combined Experience: 5+ Years
- Team leader for Planning in the Production Department
- Responsible of four production lines: Xenon line, LWS line, Pedals Line, SMD Line
- Create the Ramp - Up plan for the three projects that Confidential has transferred so far.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly Production Schedules to assure On Time Delivery.
- Plan, schedule and prioritize workflow through work cells.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to have a good production flow.
- Assist in daily and weekly Production meetings.
- Daily Virtual Transfers materials from Stock Warehouse to Production
- Notifies and assists Supply Chain Department of material shortages and outages relative to production planning
- Master the SAP software that is used by the company.
- Working with PP - SAP module.