- Customer - focused, IT professional with over 25 years of demonstrated project leadership in partnering with senior management, business unit managers and customers to deploy advanced systems technology to meet/exceed business objectives.
- Excellent personnel management skills developing subordinate team members through mentoring, coaching and leadership by example.
- Proven track record in leading the development, implementation, testing and support of enterprise-wide application systems.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously, delivered in support of a diverse Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) business. Responsible for project setup, resourcing, planning, management, tracking, cost/timeline reporting and implementation of approved changes for all projects. work with ADD Systems and internal project team to implement the E3 software in support of residential/commercial propane operations and support accounts receivable functions. Provide oversight of vendor/implementer. worked with multiple implementation partners to implement MS Dynamics CRM and GP solution to support residential/commercial propane delivery, propane cylinder operations and bulk propane transport business. Duration was 6 months before management changed direction to E3.
- NGL Research Project to document current business processes, challenges and requirements. Involved research in three different business lines. Built the business case for the NGL Solution Project ($2.5M) receiving board approval to replace current systems and consolidate operations under one system. Duration was 6 months.
- ServiceNow Express and Service Desk Implementation - directed key Business Technology resources and 3 rd party implementer to install and configure ServiceNow Express while devising new Service Desk processes and practices. Project was executed in just 60 days.
- Procure to Pay Process Automation to assess current manual processes, lack of spend controls and create new procurement processes and controls, implement and train company on processes and the Paramount WorkPlace system.
- Consulted and guided several projects or initiatives while managing projects referenced herein:
- MS Dynamics Chart of Accounts/Multi-Entity Management (COA/MEM) project to consolidate the COA and implement multi-entity management for the company in MS Dynamics GP. assisted in requirements definition, planning and RFP development. Participated in the RFP evaluation and selection process.
- Customer Master Data Cleanup to consolidate and cleanse customer records across 12 data sets and two legacy systems - Assisted new PM in planning, documentation, project reporting and provide mentoring in project management. acquisition planning and IT assessment, migration of Traverse application, provided mentoring and consulting to PM and project resources.
- Collaborated on the definition of the BT procedures supporting IT General Controls (ITGCs) - Change Management, Access Management and Program Management.
Senior Project Manager
- Managing several projects in support of the national Servicing Alignment Initiative (SAI) as directed by the conservatorship of Federal Home Loan Finance Agency (FHFA):
- Alignment of processes, procedures, products and communication to the Mortgage Industry on:
- Loan Retention (Forbearance, Modification)
- Loan Liquidation (Short Sale, DIL and Foreclosure).
- Responsible for project setup, planning, management, tracking and implementation of approved changes mandated by SAI.
- Managing the project level engagement with Confidential ’s Loan Servicer, Mortgage Insurers, Realtors and MLS data providers to ensure timely compliance with project objectives and deliverables.