- A Project Manager (Enhanced DBS Clearance) with over 5+ years commercial experience in adapting and implementing Prince 2, ITIL, Agile and Scrum methodologies to practical settings to achieve the best standards in project management. Managed various projects worth over £3 million within IT, Education, Nonprofit and consultancy sectors. Managed change within CRM and stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively manages any changes to agreed dates, milestones and plans amongst stakeholders. Proactively manages risks and issues as they arise and removes any impediments that are blocking the team from delivering a fully tested system. Works with PMO & Programme Management to ensure coherent plans, actions, risks and issues and reports are published by the programme.
- Possess a wealth of client facing experience brings to the table attention to detail ensuring that the delivery of new products or services from the projects are to the appropriate levels of quality, time and budget. Successfully managed budget, monitored the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits, resolved risks and issues and initiated corrective actions are acted upon. I have successfully recruited individuals to the project delivery teams .
Projects: PMO, Infrastructure, ITIL, Business Process Reengineering, Training, New business wins and on - boarding of new clients, Requirements Gathering, Risk Management, project portfolio management, Full Software development for large projects using Waterfall, Scrum, Agile and RAD methodologies.
Project Project Management, Project Planning, Estimating & scheduling, BudgetingManagement: Forecasting, Tracking Cost, Scope and Requirements Gathering, Project Feasibility studies, Project Planning, Project Definition Document, Communications, Project Scoping Risks and Issues Analysis, RACI charts, RAID Documentation, Risks Matrix, Project tracking and reporting, Project Scheduling, Work Breakdown Structures, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Office 2003 - 2010, Relationship & Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Team Management, Consulting, Client Management and support, Business Case, Problem Solving, Process Improvement Lessons learned, Team Motivation and Management, Requirement Management.
Strategic: Project Management, Business Case, Business Process Improvement, Management Information, ITIL v3 Service Management, SLA, KPI Specialise in IT, Consulting, Education and non-profit industry Sectors.
- Provision of project planning and status reporting using FM Navigator
- Manage software updates on project changes
- Monitor project communication is kept in one place to aid Project Manager.
- Establish business needs to promote the benefits of utilising a cloud based planning software platform - FM Navigator to manage short and long terms plans, goals and projects.
- Guide client and prospective buyers through how to utilise the software platform
Technical snapshot: Microsoft Office Professional (2003 - 2010), MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook , MS Visio, MS Project , FM Navigator .
- Development of project management competency framework
- Tracking compliance of business consultants with corporate and program governance policies
- Manage the identification and implementation of process improvements in individual projects
- Work with programme manager to review governance framework for government funded projects
- Consult with SME local business by providing advice on relevant growth strategies in areas new business development, merger opportunities and business diversification.
- Assist local SMEs businesses to develop their business marketing model strategy
- Provide advice on how to challenge and test SME existing Business models viability within current markets and create new business models to identity targeted market sectors for future growth, sales and planning
- Consult with local authorities looking to work with local business under their “business enterprise growth initiatives” to stem lack of business economic activity in trouble areas
- Design bespoke business change, improvement and management programme covering areas such as policy, strategy and organisation development
- Devise bespoke marketing strategy for local SME businesses within targeted market sectors to test the viability of present marketing strategies and develop new ones
- Organise client meetings to establish their business needs both onsite and offsite by conducting their initial “business needs analysis”.
- Conduct market research, develop questionnaire and interpret results