- Dynamic Program Manager/Senior Delivery Manager with 16 years of IT experience in Confidential domains (Digital Payments, Wealth Management, Business Banking, Originations, Private Banking, On - boarding & KYC, Consumer Banking, Credit Cards, Commercial, Capital Markets) with expertise in Software development, Mobile Development, ITSM, UI/UX Design, Agile/Scrum software delivery, Account Management and Digital Technology projects.
- Have worked for fortune 500 clients and managed multiple projects across varied geographical location.
- Responsible for Client relationship, Budget management and Vendor management.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams to deliver business values.
- Manages project development from conception through completion (both large and small) in accordance with program objectives.
- Solid experience in managing Agile delivery technology projects, scrum-of-scrums, product backlog, prioritizing user stories, and executing projects in an agile development environment. Well-versed with agile project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc. Leveraged tools like Microsoft Project, JIRA and Tableau to create dashboards and report to senior management. Strong exposure to Global Delivery with offshore & onsite virtual team model.
- Proven experience in managing Credit Cards, Payments, Digital Wallets & Digital Authentication project delivery.
- Technical expertise in managing Cloud (AWS), Microservices, Machine Language and API strategy project delivery.
- Efficiently managed & launched 9 new credit cards for the US largest Bank
- Managed and spearheaded the successful implementation of Amazon Alexa, the first cloud-based Implementation project for Confidential .
- Acted as Single point of contact (SPOC) for all communications with Amazon technical teams and nurtured senior management relationship with Amazon and Chase.
- Managed the corporate-wide initiative to move from legacy systems to API implementation for high profile Enterprise API clients for business growth and optimization.
- Experience in managing DevOps operations, Payments, PaaS, Adobe Analytics, server less technology, micro services APIs, and distributed systems operations.
- Solid experience in managing Digital Wallet and Tokenization projects for Digital Payments, including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, and other emerging wallets. Proven experience in wider payments market including Digital wallets, Bill Pay, Money movement and Real-Time-Payments
- Technical expertise and management experience span all layers of infrastructure projects including SAML integration, PSaaS implementation, firewall implementation, D Confidential center migration, F5 load balancer and HA proxy setup.
- Proven experience in working with Product Managers and Dev managers in Onsite - Offshore Delivery model and developing /managing Quarterly Business Review (QBR), Vendor evaluation, project schedules, team goals, success criteria, and project milestones. Provided leadership to project manager’s and project team within the programs including mentoring junior project managers.
- Managed the corporate-wide initiative to transition from SDLC (Waterfall) to Agile within the group. Coached multiple project managers & PMO/EPMO teams to effectively use Agile and understand SCRUM to become successful cross functional teams.
- Direct client facing experience and managed senior stakeholders (Managing Director/ SVP level or above) with different clients. Experience leading on Digital strategy and influencing C-level executives to adopt a customer-first proposition and investment in Digital and transformative programs of change.
- Successfully pioneered and built a creative offshore team to deliver high quality and -winning websites for Confidential . Single point of contact for client and complete delivery responsibility.
- Took over a failed/delayed ClearXchange migration project and successfully forklifted all the servers from one d Confidential centre to another d Confidential centre within the revised timelines to meet strategic business objectives.
- Successfully managed high profile Turbo tax and Quicken/Quick book OFX implementation project with vendor partner Intuit for the largest Confidential and received management appreciation.
- Redesigned and migrated Confidential website from Documentum to CQ5 with responsive design behaviour using cutting edge technologies.
- Led and executed MphasiS ’s ISO 9001 and CMMI level business initiatives of enterprise-wide process improvement as a Management representative.
- Experience in writing SOW, RFP, RFI. Prepared proposals for different clients and multiple technologies. Contracts & bid management lifecycle till development of SOW’s.
- Managed and co-ordinated multiple enterprise production release activities through ITSM process.
- Prepared runbook and managed the entire release tasks as a release champion.
- Honoured with “Service Delivery Excellence ’ in recognition of outstanding project delivery
- Expertise in ADA Web design and development, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and Section 508.
PM Tools & Methodology: MS Project, Clarity, MS Office; Agile (Scrum, Sprint), Waterfall; Tableau, Clarity PPM tool, HP Quality Centre, JIRA, Visio, Confluence WIKI, KANBAN, SAFe, MS SharePoint
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, New York
Program Manager/Senior Delivery Manager
Tools Used: Tableau, Kanban, JIRA, Confluence, Clarity PPM, Microsoft Project, ITSM
Technologies: Java, J2EE, HTML5, Full Stack, Spring boot, AJAX, AWS, Node.js, Angular JS
- Managing and tracking multiple large cross LOB Digital Technology projects (3 - 5) at a time and maintaining the project budgets, schedules, work breakdown structure, and resource levels to ensure adherence to client demands and business requirements. Led teams through the full software development life cycle, including requirements, design, development, and product testing and production deployment.
- Conducted scrum of scrum (SoS) to discuss issues, impediments and plan for resolution, work sequencing, prioritization and de-prioritization, risk mitigation, conflict resolution etc.
- Managed and spearheaded the successful implementation of Amazon Alexa with Amazon team.
- Release champion for Enterprise releases with multiple teams involved, for smooth releases.
- Implemented Agile best practice standards (T-shirt budget to large budget) and collaborates with executive leadership team on portfolio governance and transformation from traditional waterfall delivery methods to more agile/iterative delivery methods. Key contributor for organization’s Agile transformation strategy.
- Managed API implementation for high profile clients like Confidential, Confidential and Confidential .
- Managed ClearXchange migration project successfully by migrating from one d Confidential center to another d Confidential center within the revised timelines and ensured business continuity during migrations.
- Led Integration of Amazon Order number with bank’s activity for the co-branded credit card project.
- Successfully managed QuickPay Auto Accept feature project with ClearXchange vendor.
- Assisted PMO office and coached, mentored and trained project managers.
Technologies: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, .Net, Documentum, CQ5
Tools Used: Microsoft Project, TMS
- Managed a team of 32 software professionals, with various skills on a daily deliverable SLA based environment.
- Responsible for assigning work requests for the resources and provide SLA to client.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the client side to facilitate review of documents, obtain sign-offs, help coordinate meetings with appropriate stakeholders.
- Supporting the customer experience group in the capacity of subject matter expert in areas of Content Management and Web development.
- Develop, integrate, and improve test processes, policies, and administration frameworks.
- Manage resources, including forecasts, test strategy development and verification, defect metrics tracking, talent acquisition, and task scheduling.
- Duties included Information Architecture for large corporate websites, including creating flowcharts, wire-frames, visual modules, development and integration testing.
- Creating prototypes for rapid UI iteration and testing. Contributing to web site look-and-feel by collaborating with interface development team on schematic page design mock-ups and style guides.