- She has over 25 years of strong industry experience in healthcare informatics. She has proven abilities in project management, EMR implementation and process improvement.
- She has worked extensively with Confidential, Midas, ORMIS, OpenVista HIS and understands the technical analysis and workflow process redesign for multiple clinical areas. She has experience in end user training and support, CPOE and clinical documentation, interface/ integration testing, system build and is knowledgeable of meaningful use stage criteria and HIS documentation requirements.
- She is an excellent project manager, team player, well organized, pays attention to detail and works well without supervision. She has great communication and interpersonal skills and is comfortable presenting reports to the C level of healthcare organizations.
- End user support of Medsphere Carevue EMR including problem solving user issues with access to software adding new users, reactivating users (providers, students) training HIM users on trouble shooting record merge issues updating CDM with new department charges
- Creating report of Cardiology Consults using Fileman
- Created user profile and security access to Carevue using OpenVista software
- Built new nursing unit - ward definition and beds
- Create and maintain status report and issues list
- Create order sets for CPOE and templates for clinical documentation
Clinical Process Consultant
- Component testing anesthesia machine, monitor, respirator in OR/PACU setting
- Go live support for Confidential applications
- Interface and integration testing VistA HIS with Confidential software
- Software building of templates, event sets, and macros using Customize
- Database content building events, medication, fluids in/out, assessment, treatments with DB Editor
- User security and group definition using Security Manager
- Workflow assessment and redesign for clinical applications
Implementation analyst & Manager
- Trained on and implemented Midas’ Case Management software in four Confidential hospitals. Each implementation expanded four weeks.
- Software interface evaluation with Meditech version 5.6.4.
- Managed the interface development for pilot hospital for Midas Case Management software and Meditech’s Bed Management module. Meditech software conversion from version 5.6.4 to 6.0 EMR