- 20+ years of SAP R/3 Logistics execution and implementation experience in WM,, MM, SD, EWM
- Involved in 14 full lifecycle implementations of Warehouse distribution centers.
- Involved in technical and functional design and development of SAP EWM project.
- Involved in 2 EWM full life cycle implementations
- Involved in RF barcode projects implementations with third party interface using SAP Console.
- Involved in designing SAP solutions integrating with legacy systems.
- Very well versed with SAP R/3 WM and its cross applications into PP,MM, SD, HR, FI and QM modules
- Strong domain knowledge of manufacturing industry (12 years)
- Demonstrated confidence and ability to utilize leadership, management, teamwork and communication skills in a fast paced environment for completing projects on time while ensuring quality. Excellent analytical, quick learning and problem solving skills with a desire to work in a team oriented environment.
- Involved in the Design and Implementation of 14 full life cycle SAP warehouse distribution projects in North America, Taiwan and Europe
- Involved in the design and implementation of EWM RF custom solution shipping process integrating with ECC 6 system.
- Involved in designing and implementing inbound and outbound EWM process in an international packaging process at Confidential Benz.
- Involved in the implementation of new logistics concept project as SAP Logistics execution consultant for automotive manufacturing and assembly unit.
- Worked in designing and implementing Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) interface SAP with US Customs legacy system solution at Confidential Benz
- Involved in the Implementation of SAP Inbound and outbound Transportation process
- Involved in the design, configuration and implementation of SAP Handling unit managed and Storage unit managed warehouses
- Designed and configured Planned and Opportunistic Cross Docking process.
- RF bar coding: Implemented RF console processes in various distribution centers (warehouse) and responsible for the implementation of end - to-end RF bar coding processes with the third party interfaces.
- Designed and configured warehouse management interface solutions with SAP cross application modules - QM, SD,MM, IM and PP
- Lead a team of onsite and offshore technical and functional resources
- Well experienced with Problem Analysis and Resolution, Report/Documentation Generation focused into and out of SAP R/3 Environment
- Involved in the design and implementation of third party interface with the warehouse for an auto PGI process.
- Worked on the shipping and Transportation to implement a processes to interface the shipments with the external carriers like UPS and FedEx. In addition designed and implemented route determination process from and to various Distribution centers.
- Involved in the design and implementation of the third party (UPS, FEDEX) interface to SAP shipping process.
- Proficient in Management Support. Well versed in Staff Training and Supervision as well as Project Planning, Coordination and Implementation.
- My participation in various projects provides me the ability to manage multiple projects, assess priorities and deliver results in a goal oriented corporate environment. Have excellent communications skills and people skills. Will be highly productive both as a team member and as an individual player.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in gathering requirements and deploying a custom WM RF solution designed for Coca-Cola bottlers.
- Modified and designed RF Menus and screens in EWM to suit client requirement
- Involved in the design and implementation of EWM solution for outbound process shipping directly from manufacturing after palletizing the product.
- Involved in designing, testing and training in Direct store delivery (DSD) process.
- Responsible for training end users and preparing work aids for the end users
- Training and supporting super users and end users in the Inbound, Shipping, production process.
- Supporting the PO /STO process
- Involved in training end users in voice picking process.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SAP Support consultant
- Involved in supporting shipping, inbound and production process
- Responsible for stabilizing and supporting the warehouse inventory
- Trained the shipping and quality end users in SAP day in the life scenerios
- Involved in the end to end implementation of 4 coke production and distribution warehouses as WM/MM/IM consultant.
- Responsible for designing end to end solution for coke one (CONA) north America project
- Involved in the design of LEO interface with SAP to create shipments and plan routes for transportation
- Responsible for training end users and preparing work aids for the end users.
- Working on enhancements by writing functional specifications, working with developers, testing, presenting new enhancements to business, writing work instructions.
- Responsible for gathering new business requirements, designing the process, writing functional specifications, training end users and go live support.
- Responsible for designing and deploying DSD process ( Direct store delivery)
- Involved in the design of RF process on VMUs and handheld scanners.
- Responsible for the WM cutover activities of the warehouses during go live.
SAP IT Lead
- Involved in the design and implementation of critical parts warehouse process in SAP EWM replenishment, RF receiving and put away, Outbound Shipping Cross docking process.
- Designed a cockpit in EWM for all inbound and outbound process to monitor and perform all the inbound and outbound process in one transaction.
- Involved in enhancement of FTZ interface with third party software ‘Integration Point’.
- Worked on SAP warehouse management bug fixes and enhancements.
- Designed a process to procure engines and parts from Germany for new c class vehicle assembly unit.
- Involved in the design and implementation of SKD project to package and export parts
- Responsible for setting up new suppliers interfaced with EDI
- Responsible for monitoring and fixing EDI error messages.
- Worked on process improvement to replace some of the legacy processes into SAP.
- Worked on critical production support issues and helping offshore team to resolve issues in timely manner.
- Worked with business on the enhancements, preparing functional specifications, testing and promoting changes to production environment.