- Accomplished IT Manager and technology leader who has proven to excel in dynamic technical environments, building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Has a strong background in technical project and program management, and is able to understand customer needs and respond with creative business and technology solutions.
- Adept at finding the best process for the project whether it’s Agile, Waterfall, or Hybrid. Strong ability to complete projects in time and under budget.
- Assess risks proactively, and drives process improvement through strong communication and leadership skills.
Program Manager/Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Managed the successful technical delivery of the largest Loyalty project in Confidential history which generates over $4 million in gross profit a year
- Managed the first company project to achieve 99.99% uptime in AWS cloud
- Managed 5 vendors on the large Loyalty project through strong communication and willingness to collaborate
- Managed the largest data migration in Maritz Motivation history which consisted of over 1.5 million records of participant data
- Coach, manage, and lead a team of 25 resources. Resources include Sr. Technical Project Managers, Product Owners, UI and Java Developers, and Quality Assurance Testers
- Hire, performance manage, and career develop team members to ensure they are aligned with the company's goals and initiatives.
- Have consistently been able to accurately estimate projects to determine a reliable budget
- Regularly communicate with executives and provide executive status reports
- Chosen as the technical project manager for on - boarding the first clients to the new SaaS product
- Experience with microservices and monolith data architecture
- One of three Jira administrators who is asked to assess teams’ JIRA workflows and implement new workflows so teams work more efficiently
- Proactively points out risks to scope, budget, resources, and timeline for custom and SaaS projects
- Consistently finds ways to mitigate risks
- Developed and implemented the department SDLC
- Manage multiple complex technical projects from initiation to release
- Coach team members to utilize the right process for the project
- Consistently removes impediments that block team productivity
- Managed application security scans so products release without vulnerabilities
- Consistently works with multiple departments to come up with the best solutions to support clients
- Estimate and manage budgets for multiple projects at one time
- Tracked project budgets to determine overruns and necessary change control
- Ensure client expectations are met and manage out of scope tasks
- Seek process inefficiencies and propose solutions
Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Developed project plans, process flows, and SDLC and that improved releases by approximately 75%
- Incorporated high priority 3rd party software on time, under budget, and within project scope that generated $2 million in revenue
- Became the subject matter expert on cancer screening software used in clinical trials
- Lead efforts in company-wide process improvement including creating a customized Project Plan for on-boarding 3rd party software
- Identify risks for projects and plan risks responses
- Develop complex workflows based on how the company will utilize 3rd party software platforms
- Tested the 3rd party software integration, documented gaps, and wrote requirements for developers to fill the gaps
- Manage procurement of 3rd party software platforms
Business and QA Analyst/Project Manager
- Scrum master for Agile projects.
- Project manages efforts of QA testing and deploying new product lines that hospitals used to sterilize instruments
- Sr. Tester responsible for manual and automation testing of new and existing products which improved the quality of the product and client satisfaction
- Sr. Business Analyst responsible for partnering with external and internal customers to provide customized software solutions to meet their business needs
- Ensured data was stored properly in order to meet HIPAA compliance
- Translates customer requirements into technical and business specifications.
- Project lead for automated testing
- Led manual and automation testing of multiple product lines
- Led projects to implement bug tracking, test case, and requirements software
- QA lead for research and development department
- On-site customer training of proprietary software
- Subject matter expert in Seapine TestTrack software
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in writing scenario-based Test Cases
- Experience in writing use cases
Quality Assurance Analyst/Business Analyst
- Sr. Tester responsible for automated performance testing of new and existing products.
- Conduct Unit Testing, Software Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Chairman of critical meetings to ensure accuracy of technical specs, as well as to ensure Developers, and Testers are on task and effectively communicating.
- Recognized as key member of the IT team who drives effective group communication and task efficiency.
- Extensive use of IBM Rational ClearQuest for software defects and enhancements.
- ISO 9001:2008 coordinator for the engineering department
- Create training documents for Enhanced View and trained internal customers.
- Coordinate software engineer changes and I am involved in Change Control Board meetings.
- Responsible for Factory and Site Acceptance testing and execution. Demonstrated verification and validation of systems requirements.
- Track manpower for important engineering projects.
- Test new software in production environment.