Experienced technical project/program/product manager and consultant with a track record of successful projects in Website development, User Experience (UX) Design, Mobile Apps, Telecom software/system development, mobile device design, and business operations management. Management experience with: 1) Redesign of the entire Confidential & Confidential ’s e - commerce website, to deliver a responsive (RWD multi-device support), personalized, and simplified User Experience, as Lead PM, 2) cloud-based SaaS video surveillance evidence collection & management, 3) UX Design, 4) next-generation connected devices, 5) Telecom software development & deployment, 6) mobile applications for: e-commerce, CRM, e-payment, banking, and e-wallet, and 7) business operations management systems, in start-up and large corporate environments. Proven project management success with software development (e-commerce websites, mobile apps, cloud-based solutions, business operations), manufacturing line installation/operations, and operation systems deployments in large organizations. Highly effective communication and organizational management skills for diverse, cross-functional teams. Proven ability to manage innovative technology, product, and business process improvement projects to successful completion on-time and within budget. Background includes multiple software and system development methodologies including Agile/Scrum and Waterfall. Named inventor for 3 Confidential and 20+ International Patents for Methods for Manufacturing Advanced Mobile Devices.
Lead Project Manager and Senior Consultant
- Lead Project manager and consultant for enhanced design of Confidential to deliver an advanced responsive (RWD), personalized, analytics-driven, and intuitive experience for users to access sales, services, and support offerings.
- Managed creative design assets, front end development, content management system, and backend interfaces with five Development Teams (blended waterfall/agile methodology), six Test Teams, & 38 Application Teams.
- Recovered strategic, high-risk project from Red Jeopardy to Green Status in 5 months.
- Project included native mobile app, analytics and optimization.
- Also managed UX Design System project to design and develop toolkits and re-usable components for facilitating rapid development of consistent, accessible, & highest-quality Confidential & Confidential website applications.
Project/Product Manager and Technical Consultant
- Project Manager and Technical Consultant for business requirements, design, system development, and testing Desktop and Mobile Applications, with DevOps Process using Subversion and Jenkins tools, for Video Surveillance, Evidence Collection, & Evidence Management for law enforcement organizations.
- Managed requirements and UX design for interview room recording system with advanced evidence management functions.
- Delivered functional and UX design requirements/prototypes and managed agile development for mobile and cloud-based SaaS apps for mobile video surveillance & evidence management
Senior Technical Consultant and Project/Product Manager
- Consultant and Project Manager for next-generation mobile connected devices for multi-payment methods (mag-stripe, EMV, & NFC), e-commerce, biometric authentication, and logical/physical access control.
- Projects included Bluetooth RF communications for smartphone e-payment and e-banking apps, with agile methodology, to manage payment & bank accounts, and analytics-based credit card presentation and selection.
Senior Technical/Business Project Manager
- Managed project requirements, system design, user acceptance testing, patents, licenses, and deployment for next-generation connected mobile devices incorporating graphical touchscreen displays, Bluetooth RF communications, acoustic speakers, and fingerprint sensors.
- Project results include 3 Confidential and 20+ International Patents for methods for manufacturing next-generation mobile devices, License Agreements and commercial production of mobile devices.
- Project Manager for integrated solution for smart card device with software applications, RF communications, high-capacity memory, integrated fingerprint sensors, biometric authentication, and cloud-based websites and SaaS apps.
Director of Business Development, Technical/Business Project Management
- Managed business requirements, research, development, patents, production line design, installation, and deployment for next-generation mobile devices.
- Technical project manager for innovative mobile device with RF communications, and hardware/software applications for identity management, logical/physical access controlMulti-payment methods (magnetic strip, EMV and NFC), and RFID & inventory management functions.
- Managed scope, budget, hardware & software requirements, website development, prototyping, and production activities with partners and customers.
- Directed complex solution integration and installation on customer premises resulting in operational manufacturing capability and high-volume commercial production
- Managed contract terms and delivery of manufacturing equipment, software applications, materials, and processes for high-volume commercial production of powered One Time Password smart cards complying with PCI DSS and Identity Management requirements, & met quality and capacity objectives
Technical/Business Program/Project Management, Systems Engineering, Operations Support Systems
- Distinguished Member of Technical Staff for Bell Labs Confidential Operations Support Systems (OSS). Managed technical/business strategy for products and projects spanning the Confidential & Confidential OSS/BSS portfolio, including software development for provisioning, service delivery, billing, network management, service assurance, and customer care for wireline and wireless environments.
- Responsible for education and training for worldwide OSS sales representatives.
- Project manager for requirements, user interface design, network management, software development, and testing for a mobile field access device and data network for use by Confidential field technicians Managed deployment to 30,000 technicians in 14 western states.
- Project Manager for Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) voice/data provisioning and testing functions, data network management, wireless voice/data features & network management.
- Delivered Operations Systems for wireless network deployment & management, field technician access, and DSL operations management systems for major Confidential deployments on time and under budget