- Dynamic senior project manager with strategic client and product management experience in the banking, global payment processing, digital commerce, mobile payments, product management and IT project management.
- Innovative results - oriented leader with strong account management skills with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems for customer satisfaction for on-time and on-budget delivery.
Senior Technology Program Manager
- Program Manager for the Automated Fare Collection system; a multi-year initiative to enhance Confidential ’s revenue management platform by developing and executing project plans based on customer and technical requirements including Azure cloud migration, system enhancement, contract management and operational support modernization.
- Partners with Revenue Operations and Technology teams along with vendor management (Cubic) to install, update, modify, and coordinate fare collection hardware and software initiatives by leading a team of cross-functional resources in the execution of project deliverables.
- Create and maintain the following project management artifacts/documents: RACI, project management plan, schedule, and procurement related documents (SOW, Executive Summary, Independent Cost Estimate), weekly status reports, budget documents (i.e. spend plan, acquisition plan), risks and issues logs, and lessons learned.
Director/Senior Program Manager
- Manages both Acquiring and Gateway for PMS and POS, eCommerce integrations along with certification across multiple industry verticals: Airlines, Hospitality, Retail, Healthcare, Government and Restaurant.
- Guides and supports pre-sales through solution positioning by the identification, design, development and implementation of selected products: Acquiring, SAFE-T Suite (Simplify, Encryption, Tokenization), payment gateway (Fusebox), digital eCommerce (Converge), card issuance, mobile payments, security along with custom reporting and chargebacks.
- Reviews P&L as part of project initiation, along with supporting pricing setup along with RFP ad RFI responses. corporate 2%.
Agile Project Manager
- Directed daily scrum stand-ups, sprints, velocity, backlog grooming, burn-down and release management.
- Managed project initiation, prioritization, audited projects and mentored business analysts.
- Updated and maintained the IT back office Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Validated product management and system architecture. Supported organizational realignment, project communication and schedule management.
PMO Project Manager
- Developed and maintained project deliverable tracking matrix, project notebook, and project plan.
- Assisted in developing and maintaining execution strategy with architecture vendors: Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Boston Consulting Group.
- Managed the daily operational and tactical aspects of the project including: personnel management, status reporting, plan adherence and digression, issue tracking, action items and change requests.
- Managed staff of twelve including business analysts, programmers and support personnel as well as offshore development teams (GoNet and Everis).