- Experienced in leading business transformation projects for finance, supply chain, and media applications.
- Senior Leader with a substantial track record of business partnership in defining goals and delivering enterprise solutions to achieve objectives.
- Experience in SWIFT MT and MX messages.
- Built VB macros (EUC) for cash and trade transactions posting process automation to the Custody systems. The created EUCs supported Options trade processing, Mutual Fund order/ income processing and supported complete 1042/1099 income reclassification for US custody clients. Used Microsoft Access and VB scripts for the EUC development for partial automation of manual processing.
- Skilled in all phases of PLC and SDLC; from feasibility analysis and conceptual design through implementation and ongoing operations.
- 20 years of progressive experience in information - technology: managing, planning, analyzing, designing and developing IT solutions with in-house, outsourced or offshore development models. Managed large global projects and program teams with multimillion dollar budgets.
- Seasoned and adaptable IT professional with a comprehensive business/technical skill set and expertise in Program /Project management , testing/quality assurance, business analysis, business process automation/management (BPM), process improvement, systems integration, requirements analysis, requirements documentation, workflow design, process modeling and software development.
- Solution-oriented professional IT consultant who excels at managing Programs /projects, collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients, and deploying technologies to build successful solutions for clients from requirements-gathering to implementation and support.
- Teamwork: Successful at managing multicultural, multi-generational, and geographically diverse teams at varying skill levels.
- Forging relationships: Outstanding ability to interact with all levels of management, cross-functional business end-users and peers both inside and outside of the IT community. Strong ability to forge solid working relationships at all levels and across all functions.
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning/Analysis
- Client Management
- UI Design
- Global Business Transformation
- Business GAP Analysis
- System/Vendor Selection
- Process Integration Management
- Risk Analysis
- Implementation Methodology
- Data Conversion Analysis
- Client Training Development
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Vendor Management
- Database Design
- PL/SQL Sybase, Oracle
- Application Optimization
- SharePoint, Jira
- MS- Project, Visio, Power Point
- Automation Anywhere
- MS Access
- SWIFT MT / MX
Confidential, Stanford, CT
Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Gained significant knowledge of RPA practice. As member of the RPA practice, I participated in process assessments, ROI calculations & proof of concept(POC) for automations. Built automations using Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism for training purposes.
- Installed Automation Anywhere Control Room and Client for the POC. The POC read structured excel input data, performed data validation, log-in to SAP application, searched for specific invoice, and created credit and debit entries using set rules for each invoice in excel.
- It also captured credit/debit number from the SAP application and updated excel with processing status, credit/debit number and reason for cancel.
- The POC supported error log, debug log and process notifications. These features can be enabled/disabled using configuration file. Automation Anywhere OSR was used to read data from the SAP application.
Confidential, New York
Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Using SDLC guidelines, managed build and implementation of the Custody Portal application which supports trade and cash instructions for the post trade settlement process. The application enables the clients to enter the trade and cash instruction details and monitors the status of the instructions throughout the trade lifecycle. Custody portal and Custody application use swift messages to exchange the trade details and statuses. The application also supports ad-hoc reports, canned statements, user access control, and audit log.
- Worked with stakeholders, developers and the project team to determine and document requirements.
- Developed and maintained project plans to ensure timelines, deliverables and milestones were met according to schedule via tools MS Project.
- Prepared and presented status reports for Group and Senior Management.
- Managed project issues, risk and change management process to access impact.
- Successfully integrated change management activities into project plan.
- Managed and controlled project resource planning and budgeting.
- Planned, tracked and coordinated internal QA, client UAT and production deployments.
- Performed user training and production readiness.
- Created SWIFT MT to SWIFT MX messages mapping for a major client.
- Utilized JIRA extensively during project development.
- As Program manager for a multitude of applications and clients, I supported project related activities such as prioritization, budgeting, resource allocation, UAT and implementation coordination for the projects of major fortune 500 clients.
Project Manager/Senior Consultant
- Mutual Fund Order/Income Processing Automation - Project Manager
- Managed the project from the requirement gathering stages to UAT and production implementation using agile methodology following SDLC.
- Worked closely with product managers and operations teams to evaluate existing mutual fund product offerings and to define new product offerings.
- Developed project plans and process flows, identified systems in scope and defined requirements by the systems.
- The application supported SWIFT MT502, MT509, MT54X, MT54Y, and MT565 messages.
- Coordinated development efforts, UAT and release schedules with vendors and internal cross functional applications technology leads to abide by the production implementation schedule.
- The project was implemented on time and within budget. The new product offering with impressive UI and SWIFT messages automation was recognized by the US DCC custody clients.
- Developed and supported implementation process for new clients and migration process for existing clients.
- Provided a solution to integrate different order processing hubs without any enhancements, enabling cross border trading between hubs which saved approximately $250K for the client.
- Trained mutual fund operations users.
- Used agile methodology to build the application.
- Project tasks, development, and QA were managed using JIRA.
- Defined process flow for the project which included collecting and consolidating the data from various internal applications.
- Built EUC application to generate reclassification request files for the external vendor
- Built processes in the EUC to import reclassified data, providing account/transaction level reconcilement and exception handling.
- The EUC supported automated posting of the cash transactions to the Custody Cash system
- Worked closely with the tax operation group to collect business requirements, develop UAT test scripts, provide training and manage project execution.
- 2013 Income reclassification of 20 billion NRA payments was executed without any production issues.
Senior Business Analyst
- Determining availability for lending
- Investment Manager front-end
- Securities Finance Principal traders and operations front-end
- Generating Investment Manager locate response using different rule-sets
- Users ability to modify rule-sets for availability and locate response
- Automated agency lending loan booking
- Automated borrow/loan booking on principal lending
- MIS reports, User authentication
- For SDLC methodology Rational Unified Process defined storyboards, use cases (60), non-functional requirements, and wireframes