- Accomplished Trading and Client Service Professional with extensive experience in Finance and Information Technology. Demonstrated success in identifying optimizations and efficiencies, while further building customer relationships. Known for being a self - starter and the ability to work well on a team, with a strong attention to detail.
Client Relationship Manager
- Coordinated and organized internal and external meetings with Clients, Senior Executives and Sales.
- Project Management, tracked key initiatives using Excel, and provided regular updates to clients via status meetings, ensuring projects moved forward in a timely manner.
- Oversaw all the daily operational workflow issues to properly diagnose and resolve in a timely manner, significantly improving customer relationships.
- Managed internal relationships, with Sales, Product Management, and Operations, to drive forward strategic initiative and maintained client updates in Salesforce.
- Identified any clients ‘at risk’ to assist with meeting ongoing needs for contract renewal.
- Provided weekly spreadsheets using pivot tables and PowerPoint on status updates to management on client-based projects.
- Led and resolved situations regarding client reconciliation, trading interfaces and billing issues.
- Supported implementation of back office conversions between various vendors and clients.
- Client liaison between 10 Tier 1 and 2 Clients and 40 Tier 3 Clients, Programmers, Sales and Account Managers and Senior Management.
- Ensured customer satisfaction is achieved through courteous and effective communication, problem solving, and efficient processes.
Supervisor I Senior Portfolio Administrator
- Provided a variety of support functions for 6 Portfolio Managers and Sponsors.
- Developed procedures to ensure the SMA and WRAP accounts operate with minimal errors.
- Implemented portfolio model changes, created block trades using APL and GIM2.
- Traded over 3000 SMA accounts, executing up to 4 stocks in a day over 15 WRAP program sponsors.
- Searched OFAC prior to opening new accounts, executed cash withdrawals, deposits and quarterly rebalancing.
- Coordinated trading and allocation of executed trades on UMA and Master’s accounts.
- Performed account maintenance for all SMA, UMA and DVP accounts, resolved trade breaks.
- Supervised and handled daily cash and positions reconciliation for all SMA and WRAP programs.
- Reduced dispersion across accounts to ensure Equity and Fixed Income positions are aligned.
- Processed and traded all Tax Gain/Loss harvesting and maintaining Profit/Loss ledger.