- Design, Development, Migration, Integration & Operations Management expertise in various domains including GCP, AWS Cloud solutions, Big Data, Payments & Finance, BI and Telecom.
- Worked and carried software methodologies like Agile Methodology (iterative development & sprints) and Scrum. End - to-end Service Delivery & Product management with proven ability in handling large teams & multiple accounts spanning across geographies.
- Strong ability to use and manage project management tracking/reporting tools like JIRA. Customized JIRA projects including optimizing workflows, created custom calculated fields to support reporting needs, and managing gadgets/widgets.
- Managed end-to-end cloud infrastructure with enterprise level requirements of cloud migrations across On perm/AWS to GCP cloud.
- Knowledge of working with Proof of Concepts (POC), Gap Analysis, gathering necessary data for analysis from different sources, preparing data for exploration using Data Mining and Teradata.
- Profusely worked on Version control tools GIT, clear case to track changes in the source code. Hands on with different Bug Tracking Tools such as Rally, Jira, Bugzilla, Clear Quest.
- Proficient in Hive Query language and experienced in hive performance optimization using Static/Dynamic-Partitioning, Bucketing and Parallel Execution.
- Highly proficient in project plan development and management, use of project metrics for analysis, reporting, presentation, documentation skills, risk assessment and quantification, issue escalation, resolution, budgeting, cost management. Adept with scrum methodology and agile framework.
- Highly experienced in project financials including planning, budgeting, resource allocations, tracking and reporting costs, and forecasting spending.
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Lead critical application teams to complete integrations into their application by gathering CTQ’s, have an understanding of upstream/downstream use of documents and apps, having a deep technical understanding of the tool(s) platform.
- Ability to understand web of interrelations that create complex problems and rethinking assumptions about how change happens. Can bring teams together to solve complex engineering problems.
- Experience running modernization offerings, delivery framework and the processes, tools/techniques needed to address the project's delivery. Proven track record of delivering results on-time and under budget, while navigating a fast-paced environment with frequent shift in priorities.
- Experience answering high level technical questions without a dependency on additional technical resources. Experience bridging the technical solution with the business solution.
- Manage overall delivery and scope of the schedule, budget, communications, risks, issues, dependencies and tracking all deliverables and milestones and resources.
- Lead and be a hands-on manager of application and process related projects across multiple functional groups involving a variety of technologies and applications.
- Formalized IT Service Delivery via SLAs and other metrics visible to IT & Business Partners.
- Managed program-level communications ensuring stakeholders are informed of roadmap changes, release plans and delivery status. Leads program-level reviews with delivery teams, stakeholders and executive management.
Technical Program Manager
- Technical Project Manager for Content and Discovery teams handling hive to SparkSQL migrations, Infra governance and workflow health SLA.
- Managing key stakeholders from data-eng (privacy, machine learning, and logging), SRE and development to resolving project risks and acting on mitigation measures to meet data governance goals.
- Established effective cross-functional processes to anticipate, understand, prioritize and exceed the needs and requirements of customers, especially strategic planning and product operations.
- Handled projects which involved Hive to SparkSQL migration and worked with cross functional stakeholders to design and architect data warehouse and analytics solutions.
- Actively handled projects building robust data pipelines that collect, process, and compute business metrics from activity data using Spark, Hive, SparkSQL.
- Handled multiple projects of migrations of enterprise clients including CI/CD rollouts, storage buckets and AI/ML tools. Managed multiple deliverables across a range of LOBs and business functions in line with Confidential cloud goals and quarterly sales targets.
- Generating status reports, dashboard, and presentations for C-level executives.
- Actively worked on building data pipelines from vast data, analyze and identify the fraud pattern with Big Data, develop the fraud monitoring strategy and self-learning models with AI/ML tools.
Environment : Cloud Platform, Storage migration, Datahub, MongoDb, Java, Asana, Buginizer, DevOps, Confluence, Jira, Agile, Tableau, G - Suite.
Technical Program Manager
- Technical Project Manager for financial reconciliation product that reconciles daily, month-end and Quarter close financial transactions and reconciles revenue across various tenant payment services, credit cards, iTunes, Confidential Pay, Confidential Music and other Confidential products.
- Developed process to make DevOps a part of engineering development, service deployment, and operations lifecycle. Lead developers and integration team to ensure the software fixes are released to business users in tight timeframe. Lead the strategy, management, development and integration of all data analytics activities and projects relevant to payment integrity based on Java platform.
- Owned integrations of payment services, carriers and partner billing among others. Performed requirement elicitations and in BRD, GAP analysis and design reviews. Successfully led design and system playbacks for different Confidential financial projects based on Java platform.
- Anchored development life-cycle provided technical support and led IT, User Acceptance Testing and production cutovers. Interfaced with multiple cross-functional in multi-vendor environment with teams from design, development, testing and go-live phases. Defined branching, labeling, and merge strategies for all applications in GIT.
- Key tasks performed include Incident, Problem, Stakeholder, SLA, Knowledge & Resource management. Continuous improvement of services with focus on Root Cause Analysis. Co-ordination with multiple client partners' i.e. Business, engineering, database administrators and other cross-functional teams.
- Engaged with across cross-functional business teams to identify integration points and dependencies and developing high level solution proposals for these financial payment integrations.
- Managed multiple deliverables across a range of LOBs and business functions in line with Confidential Pay goals and seasonal focus areas.
Environment : BigData, Hadoop, Java, MongoDb, Waterfall framework, GAP analysis, Radar, NoSQL, MS Project, Confluence, Jira, Agile, GCP, Quip, Advanced Excel, Rally, MS Visio, Git, Github, Docker.
Technical Program Manager
- Improved product development processes by working closely with external / internal stakeholders (dev teams, product owners, management & support) to identify needs, remove roadblocks and coordinate all cross functional activities.
- Provide hands on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases of new customer environments. Worked with client to develop all project deliverables, work breakdown structure (WBS), sprint planning, backlog grooming, scope, milestones; Performed all agile planning, backlog grooming, project estimating and scrum reporting.
- Transformed all datacenter infrastructures to Amazons AWS EC2 cloud; performed all project planning throughout all phases of the project including the proof of concept, TCO analysis, build, test and optimization phases; reduced datacenter costs by $1milion annually by infra governance.
- Orchestrated and oversaw work breakdown structure and project budgets while monitoring progress to ensure deadlines, standards and cost targets. Ensured project related risk and issues were managed according to PMO guidelines.
- Implemented several big data pilot solutions that integrate organization's data analytics needs along with Traditional/Data Visualization analysis methods to provide predictive and actionable intelligence. Experienced in managing the Apache Hadoop Stack and Cloudera Deployments (Pig, Hive, Scoop, Flume, HBase etc.) with hands on project experience on Hadoop Cluster architecture and management.
- Lead activities that involve design sampling methodology, preparation of data, including data cleaning, univariate analysis, missing value imputation, etc., identification of appropriate analytic and statistical methodologies, development of predictive models and document process and results.
- Used JIRA to keep track of all the ongoing tasks and maintain bug resolutions.
- Handled Release conflicts regarding dates and accommodating in various release/build windows by negotiating with customers based on priority and other factors. Planned and setup Continuous Integration for various properties on Jenkins with commit, component, assembly, deploy and smoke jobs.