- Technical Business Project Manager (Analyst)/Product Owner with over 10+ years of IT experience in all phases of the Project/Product Development Life Cycle: Planning, Analysis, Gathering requirements, Testing and implementation of projects.
- Led the team to develop Private Blockchain application, Hyperledger for Financial Industry.
- Worked as and experience in managing the Data Analyst for Data Governance.
- Led the project for Data Mapping, Data Quality, Data Profiling and MDM(using Snowflakes).
- Hands on experience on managing Oracle Databases (9i, 10g, 11i, 12C) and Applications (11i, R12).
- Proven experience in SDLC execution models like Waterfall, Iterative and incremental and Agile. In - depth knowledge on development activities and tollgate reviews for all the activities from planning, design, Implementation, testing and documenting with deployment and maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Requirement Gathering Analysis through Brainstorming, One on One, Joint Application Development (JAD), Questionnaire/Survey, user interviews, workshops and existing systems documentation and procedures.
- Experience in GAP Analysis before delivering the final product/service to the end client.
- Hands on experience in designing and reviewing of documents including Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Use Case Specifications, User Interface Document (UID), Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTM) and Test Case Documents (TCD).
- Extensive experience in Defining the Project Vision, Prototype developing and business process modeling using Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Flow Charts (FC), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD).
- Effective Project Scope Change Management and Configuration Change Management.
- Program Management
- Quality Process
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Earn Value Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Service delivery: Real-time Support - L3/SLA
- Scope and prioritization
- Resource Projection: Capacity vs. Projection vs. Utilization
- Culture Adoption
- Leadership Coaching/Facilitation
- Resource hourly track report
- Test Management
- Lessons & Knowledge repository
- Budget and forecast
- End User
- Agile /Scrum Master
- Weekly Status Review
- Requirement Analysis
- Daily Status calls
- Knowledge coefficient
- Continuous improvement
- Organize Stakeholder/requirement meetings
- Governance Meetings
- Requirement Gathering
- Pre-Sales and RFP’s
- Materials Development
- Quality Metrics/Dashboards
- Design and documentation
- SDLC (Waterfall/ V Model)
- Lean process
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, V-Model, RUP
Databases/Application: Oracle DB(9i,10g,11i,12C), ERP(11i,R12), SSO, RAC, ASM
Analytics Tools: SPSS, Data Mining, Quantitative/Qualitative Analysis, SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Machine Learning, NLP
Requirements Management Tool: PowerDesigner, JIRA
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA, BPPM
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS Office
Collaboration Tools: MS Sharepoint
Technical Project Manager/Product Owner
- Understand, analyze, prioritize requirement and document everything on JIRA/service now.
- Work on different platform on DB2 z/OS, Netezza, Oracle, Snowflake, SQL Server, UDB Platform for access management, process management and understand the requirement and act accordingly.
- Documentation for the process and policy management and make sure it’s not revealing any PII or PHI and adhere to the USAA process.
- Collaborate with Business technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
- Prioritizing the customer requests depends on the business justification and expediting the process by coordinating with various teams.
- Update status of requests/incidents via USAA’s approved workflow.
- Create/modify/manage databases for the respective applications and take corrective actions for database security as per USAA policy.
- Gather sensitive information for TPM Applications for customer’s individual requests.
- MDM of data, Data Profiling, Data Analysis for Data Mapping, Customization of tool for Data Quality to reduce the cost, decrease the risk and increase the revenue.
- Attending project kick-off meetings, capturing requirements, conducting impact analysis of requirements, providing analysis deliverable, sizing for development and support efforts, test strategy and time lines based on
- Impact analysis.
Technical Project Manager/Product Owner
- MDM of Insurance data, Data Profiling, Data Analysis using SQL for Data Mapping to put it in Atacama, Customization of Atacama for Data Quality to reduce the cost, decrease the risk and increase the revenue.
- Understanding of Claims and Policies data, find the relation between them for Data mapping.
- Interact with client, get the requirement and create the story/themes, maintain BRD’s and help the team to understand the requirement.
- Identify any personal data using SQL analyze to adhere to GDPR rule.
- Combining small databases into using SQL.
- Analyze the client data for Data Mapping using SQL to find the insight and answer any business question.
- Define the Project scope/vision, translation of business requirements into user stories (using JIRA), assign the stories, define DOD and acceptance criteria.
- Helped/Trained the newly hired with SQL, Python.
- Combining small databases using Data Mapping and put them in Landing Zone for One Data Project.
- Led the team to develop a Linear regression model for a leading E- commerce client to help them understand the effect of marketing on their conversion rate and increased it by 20%.
- Managed projects successfully for digital marketing domain to improve Hit ratio and customer experience which ultimately increased the revenue by 5% and decrease the cost by 10%.
- Manage team to develop a product demonstration campaign resulting in 3 identified opportunities.
- Introduced scheduled targeted email marketing programs resulting in increased open and conversion rates over previous sporadic email blasts.
- Create report and analyze the data using Tableau.
- Initiated focus on conversion rates and introduced a post-click marketing platform increasing on-page conversion.
- Attending project kick-off meetings, capturing requirements, conducting impact analysis of requirements, providing analysis deliverable, sizing for development and support efforts, test strategy and time lines based on Impact analysis.
- Led the team to create Private Blockchain, Hyperledger application to streamline the payment system for Finance Industry.
Technical Project Manager /Product Owner
- Conducted weekly review meetings with team to ensure deliverables were met.
- Monitored all corporate social media accounts and websites to ensure positive online content for Business that connected over 3,000 audiences.
- Organized and maintained all digital multimedia content using Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Created and maintained Narrative Use Cases (Business Use Cases, System Use Cases) and modeled Use Case.
- Created and used new SQL objects for the implementation of a business requests.
- Created effective content strategy with high engagement and user retention rate.
- Established a social media KPI (Key Performance Indicators) metrics to determine the ROI of efforts.
- Created social paid strategy, which included high performing campaigns with 5% CTR.
- Launched a user generated campaign that received almost 200 entries on its first day.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies and helped in the creation and grooming of the artifacts (Product backlog, sprint backlog).
Technical Project Manager
- Analyzing the data using Python, SQL to find the insights to answer the business question to increase the revenue, decrease the cost.
- Managed multiple projects and responsible for planning the project strategy and work in close coordination of individual PMs of multiple departments.
- Managing the Sprint Planning process by assigning specific user stories to Iterations, sizing the Epics, Themes and User Stories, determining and reporting the Velocity of the team using Burndown Charts.
- Conducting Daily Stand-Up meeting, removing impediments and ensuring that the team is on track for delivering the Sprint commitments and meeting all Acceptance Criteria.
- Facilitated a release planning meeting that translates project vision into a very rough plan that has buy-in from entire team; creating a product vision; creating a release roadmap via story mapping/ process mapping.
- Provided project governance utilizing standard project management methodologies.
- Monitor and review the project status and deliverable rollout.
- Coordinated as needed with other internal Project Managers and external vendors for the delivery of components.
- Worked closely with the Business Users to develop requirements, receive sign-off, communicate with development team and enable communication via regular stakeholder meetings.
- Created and published necessary forms into digital documents that increased efficiency by 20%.
- Deployed Salesforce and Confluence for project management that saved the company over $2,000 annually.
- Formulating and defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding, combined with a basic understanding of business systems and requirements.
- Managed risks/issues and provided weekly status to leadership.
- Performed analysis on 80 websites utilizing Google Analytics to improve traffic.
- Clean, analyze data using SQL Python to reduce the cost, increase revenue.
- Determined release readiness based on release criteria and managed the approval process.
- Worked with Business groups, assisting them in transition to a new web-publishing model, processes and use of web content management software.
- Gathered business requirements and converted it into SQL stored procedures for database specific projects.
- Weighed business needs against security concerns and articulate security issues to business lines and management.
- Performed risk assessments, audits and examinations of existing business unit functions.
- Prepared Business Process Models that includes modelling of all activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint review, sprint retrospect) and helped in the creation and grooming of the artifacts (Product backlog, sprint backlog).
- Involved in the Gap analysis on the existing IDW (Integrated Data Warehouse) to ensure what data we need for each work stream with in IDW and the data marts.
- Involved in understanding and creation of BRDs.
- Registration/Deregistration of SSO.
- Create, modify and troubleshoot Python, SQL queries, stored procedures and jobs.
- Optimize SQL performance, integrity and security of the project’s databases/schemas. Contribute to the optimization of data management and performance tuning.
- Cross team coordination, requirement gathering using JIRA, Data Analysis using Python, SQL, Gap Analysis to deliver the project adhering acceptance criteria.
- Built a predictive model using historical transactional data and predicted customer probability of attrition to find the prospective market segmentation to further increase the sales.
- Handled client facing on site roles, led and mentored teams of analysts along with hands on work to increase revenue by $1M.
Oracle Database Administrator
- Installation of Oracle application R12 and Oracle database 10g.
- 24x7 Production support and monitoring to ensure a proactive problem recognition and issues resolution.
- ERP Application/database implementation, upgradation and performance management.
- Performance tuning and management of Application and Databases.
- SSO 10g, RAC, ASM, Fusion Middleware implementation and performance management.
- SQL scripting to automate daily task for ERP application and databases for performance management for various modules (Finance, SCM, I- Expense, HR….)
- Patching, Cloning