Passionate lifecycle Sr. Product Manager and Program Manager defining, delivering, and enhancing customer satisfaction through the creation of quality digital products. Owns, defines, creates, and manages Minimum Viable Product Catalogues and Roadmaps to strategically deliver business value to drive sales, improve efficiency and enhance the user experience for Mobility, Wireless, and Digital end users. Served as product solutions SME to improve the customer interaction, change management and project management processes for product implementations. Provided executive reporting decks/process improvement for both internal and external customers, which identified product capacity and service interruption issues. Managed in Waterfall and/or Scaled Agile environment for Product development, Program management, Lifecycle management, Product Marketing, E - commerce, and Wireless Operations.
Software Experience: Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Suites to include Office365, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher Access, Microsoft Project Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft PowerPoint, Confluence and Microsoft Teams. iOS Applications, Android Applications, SaaS, PaaS, Intermediate user of Visio, Lotus Notes, Novell, Citrix, SAART, ROME, SON, SQL, PeopleSoft, SharePoint, Clarity, Business Direct, Manex ERP, NetSuite, WebEx, SalesForce.com, Sage, Azure, JIRA, Linux, and SAP.
Cloud Networking including: Google, McAfee, Cloud ERP, Plex, NetBond, VoLTE, IMS, AWS Cloud, LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Wireline Telephony
- Scaled Agile/Scrum//Leadership
- Waterfall Leadership
- End to End Product Management
- Lifecycle Management
- Fosters Product Team Collaboration
- Cross Functional Team/Stakeholder Management
- Project Management/IoT Project Management
- Program Management/Budget Management
- Process Management
- Product Roadmap Creation
- Product Backlog Management
- Product Marketing Management
- Product Design/Product Development
- Product/Feature Epic/User Story Creation
- KPI Documentation Management
- End User Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Vendor Management
- E: commerce Management
- Portal Management
- Collateral Management
- Customer Service Management
- Cloud Storage Management
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Product Manager/Project Manager
- As Product Marketing Manager, gathers requirements for product builds and enhancements within the target IT systems such as Azure, DragonFly, Sigma, etc. for the Enterprise Business Unit.
- Gathers product rules, pricing, and other requirements to build new products and enhance existing products in PAO and WinOM. Documents product business rules and pricing in an easy-to-understand format via user stories, story mapping, features and product design.
- Manages, tracks, and prioritizes Confidential product portfolio for product launches. Documents and manages business rules in Confluence, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Opens, tracks, and manages Epics, Features, and User Stories in JIRA and Azure.
- Assists business teams and IT with answering questions related to product builds, along with testing, reviewing test cases and ensuring business teams understand the product builds.
- In an Agile environment, collaborates with Scrum teams, Business teams and IT as needed to clarify requirements needed to fulfill product request in the two-week sprint.
- Cradle to Grave Enterprise Product ownership of Confidential & Confidential mobility/telecom/IoT/VoLTE products. Provides support for all CSO Enterprise employees and consultants by defining, creating, implementing, and enhancing highly secure mobility applications with an enhanced customer experience for iOS and Android users. Responsible for gathering requirements for product builds. Collaborating with multiple team: Legal, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, IT, Customer Service, Operations, and other business units.
- While in an iterative Agile, fast-paced environment, creates descriptive Product Roadmaps, Epics and User stories to collaborate with architects and developers in understanding the customer user experience for current and future state flows for both iOS/Android applications. Owns, defines, manages, and prioritizes product feature backlogs for both iOS/Android features.
- Launched SSO (Single Sign On) MobileKey application, which greatly enhanced the iOS and Android user login experience for Confidential & Confidential mobile devices.
- Owns, defines, and manages stakeholder strategy and drives the Scrum collaboration of epic and user story grooming sessions to define clear and concise business requirements for an incredible customer user experience. Drives the iteration planning sessions, standups, product demos. Defines and conducts end user research to upgrade the creation of requirements, user stories and determine Minimum Viable Products. Drives the UI/UX design process through wireframe development, to insure the best user experience is provided to both our internal and external customers. iOS/Android Product SME and Champion for all Confidential & Confidential Mobility applications for both CSO Enterprise and Cross Carrier verticals.
- Provides weekly and monthly readout report decks to leadership communicating updates on current and new mobile applications. Documents KPIs, tracks and manages end user feedback, provides product performance metrics and competitor analysis. Drives end-user feedback into new feature enhancements for iOS/Android devices.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Mobility Product Marketing Manager/Project Manager/Program Manager
- As Product Marketing Manager - Owns, creates, and defines the TPV/E911 Mobile Solution and CPE Wi-Fi Product Portfolio from cradle to grave. Created user stories and story feature backlogs. Created feature roadmaps, prioritized requirements and features based on demand, budget, and research using MVP techniques.
- Drives strategic pricing, bundles, forecast, marketing, client/vendor relationship, and launch strategy for ARRIS, Motorola, Cisco, Netgear, Pano Wi-Fi devices and products.
- Created reporting and tracking of Wi-Fi/IoT/VoLTE product performance throughout the entire product lifecycle process, which includes product strategy, problem management, and product planning.
- Created and drives analysis of Confidential Wi-Fi products in comparison to market, which includes analysis product pricing and bundling drivers.
- Created internal/external product presentation decks, POAP reporting, collateral verbiage, and product requirement information.
- Assist with the customer Digital online experience from click to purchase and Manages IT development/requirements.
- Drives digital marketing campaign strategies to create opportunities surrounding digital marketing.
- Leads and manages product development process and go to market strategic tasks.
- Assist with Confidential timeline management, product roadmap, and product development status reporting.
- Created and enhanced attainable metrics, while leading digital experience team to exceeding internal/external goals.
- Lead cross functional stakeholder teams and resources to effectively exceed business objectives.
- Monitored and enhanced customer data to drive the creation of business cases and defining requirements to launch the most innovative products for Confidential customers, while synthesizing the Confidential core vision.
- Owned and managed issues throughout the product life cycle process, which includes root cause analysis, problem outliers, and customer internal/external communication.
- Defined, created, and managed the internal/external communication of product life cycle status and product direction.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Program Manager/ERP Implementation Consultant
- Led from cradle to grave VOIP Project Implementation and Product Development of Manex ERP/SAP, NetSuite software, ERP Cloud apps for Windows, Android/IOS in an Agile, customer facing based SaaS and PaaS environment.
- Led constant cross functional teams/meetings between engineering, product management, IT, and product marketing to monitor and track GTM implementation progression.
- Liaised with project teams and stakeholders to establish Go/No-Go decision points and quality control points to ensure ERP project deliverables exceed expectations.
- Served as SAP and Manex System/Customer Order Administrator, maintains and provides User Security Rights to Manex.
- Managed Sage sales and work order implementation including migration to Manex ERP database. Implemented ERP bar coding, scanning, which also includes mobility barcode and QR readers for iOS/Android.
- Trained, collaborated and monitored IT, engineers, product developers and VOIP end users on current and new systems.
- Product Manager SME for SAP/Manex ERP and provides to all SAP and Manex users.
- Comprehensive database management and migration from SQL Manex Sandbox to SQL Manex.
- Utilized Crystal Reports for implementation and reporting of HB Fuller/ Confidential products and services.
- Including Routers, BOMS, Purchase Order Management, Sales Order Management, Vendor Management, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- Managed/Utilized iRAPT and Manex for proper electronic invoicing, receipt, and acceptance of orders and reports.
- Managed incoming and outgoing ERP product projects via Microsoft Project and SharePoint to maintain constant communication updates to stakeholders.
- Program Manager of Confidential and Fiber production for Cinch Solutions through accurate billing, tracking and reporting of Government purchase orders, sales orders and contracts.
- Managed and monitored Office 365 Mobile Beta Testing, Mobile App Testing for iPhone and trained End Users for Deployment.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Product Marketing Manager (Consultant)
- Managed and implemented media content through Social Media, i.e.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Manages new product platforms such as Music Media, Wireless, VOIP, and Mobile Applications for Android, Blackberry, and iPhone.
- Tracked changes in the market place regarding Wireless Routers, Mobility Pricing, Music Mobile Applications, and 3G/4G coverage.
- Provided executive reporting detailing product budget, market analysis, and status of products on-boarded to the new product platform.
- Managed product testing for online merchandising, marketing promotions, and Mobile Applications.
Confidential | Atlanta, GA
Product Marketing Manager/Project Manager/Program Manager
- Created user stories and story backlogs based on feature enhancements and software development within the Agile/Scrum environment.
- Responsible for managing customer relationships both internal/external.
- Solicited, received and distributed product change requests to Board members and stakeholders.
- Management of budgets.
- Directed and monitored Confidential & Confidential technology projects from initiation to delivery.
- User Acceptance Testing IT leader of Confidential products.
- Led GTM product meetings providing reports and documentation of project progress in Agile based environment.
- Managed Smart Business Suite products to integrate Confidential, Media, Lightspeed, Mobility, OSS, BSS, VRAD, VOIP and Wireless services on a single platform.
- Tracks the progression of Wireline products on the SBS Platform.
- Point of contact for all product management issues and escalates as needed.
- As Product owner, managed large-scale Wireless projects to integrate new emerging Confidential, VOIP, LAN and Media products on to new SBS platform.
- Engaged in all sales initiatives and product development.
- As Product owner, managed Confidential & Confidential E-Commerce projects and Website designs for customer facing Web-Sites.
- Managed the product implementation of Cloud ERP/SAP software for Confidential & Confidential SBS end-users.
- Analyzed all requested information and develops recommendations to aid in the solution of hitting targets.
- Led stakeholder discussions to identify cross-product and functional impacts of product changes.
- Tracked status of Confidential Product Change Requests from Intake through Implementation onto SBS Platform.
- Created business requirements and enhanced customer-facing site features to improve customer online experience.
- Forecasts, monitors, analyzes and provides detailed product reporting to stakeholders.
- Rapid Deployment Product Process Owner for Wireline and Confidential SBS pricing, implemented RD pricing request for SBS affecting both 9 state and 13 state regions.
- Led weekly project meetings to ensure RD request are delivered on time.
- Product Life Cycle Management Liaison for Confidential SBS Product Marketing, responsible for leading SBS product request through LCM team, while communicating request to all affected areas of business.
- Led E-Commerce product support for att.com new promotions including online merchandising, marketing, and Web-Site product designs.
- Utilized Salesforce.com for customer tracking, sales orders, purchase orders, billing, and project statuses.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Project Manager/Program Manager
- As Managed Services Manager led the implementation strategic planning, marketing and coordination of activities for project internal/external customers during implementation events.
- Utilized agile project management methodologies.
- Sales and customer point of contact for all managed services customer solutions, upgrades and changes, including sales support of Managed Servers, Managed Security Services, Managed Storage Services and Backup Services.
- Provided go-to-market strategies and sales .
- Created and applied product management control techniques that reduced risk from changing infrastructure, hardware, automations, systems software, or applications systems.
- Provided daily product implementation of all Internet and Wireless 2G/3G products such as VOIP, Cross Connects, CDN, QMOE, GIGE Circuits, VRAD and Managed Services.
- Weekly Senior Management and customer reporting.
- Managed Wireless Integration product projects to insure rapid service transitions.
- Managed multiple complex projects, while providing product billing and sales support to the sales organization.
- SME for Collocation product services.
- Administered quality customer service/quality assurance to our internal and external customers.
- Point of contact for sales organization and aggressively meeting business requirements and service level agreements for relationship building with internal/external customers.
- Executive Reporting and process development.
- Lead weekly Salesforce.com meetings with sales team to review purchase orders, sales orders, accounts, billing, and customer orders.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Customer Care Project Manager
- Weekly Executive and customer reporting along with Product Process Development.
- Matrix management of affected business segments.
- Developed detailed product project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracked key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to exceed needs of customers.
- Identified and gained allocation of product team resources; obtained business and information technology sponsor approvals; and coordinated the resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Measured the progression toward goals and revised project objectives while documenting and applying change control procedures.
- Communicated major milestones and identified potential project risks; conducted regular status meetings to review project activities; managed prioritization procedures for changing scope (i.e., change management) and project acceptance procedures.
- Managed utility and T1 turndowns.
- Developed methods to measure customer satisfaction; obtained feedback Confidential critical milestones and Confidential project completion to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost, and performance.
- Performed customer facing strategy sessions for process and design improvements.
- Translated Telecom product requirements into project objectives and tasks; managed project resources and reported on project progression throughout the product lifecycle.
- Marketing and development of E-commerce products, VOIP and 3G Wireless implementation.
- Implemented product management processes and methodologies for Wireless Operations to ensure product requirements are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and exceed customer expectations.
- Salesforce.com review meetings with sales team to review customer billing, customer service orders and account updates.
- Gathered Telecom product business requirements and conducted face to face customer business requirements reviews.
- 3rd party vendor management maintenance and strategic sales support.
- Liaison between Confidential and 3rd party vendors.
- Big 5 consulting and negotiation.
- Aggressively meeting Confidential & Confidential and 3rd party vendor timelines.
- Contractual rate management for Telecom Network usage and capacity.
- Telecom Network capacity management, 3G cell site management, and implementation.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Service Delivery Project Supervisor
- Provided daily and weekly ad-hoc, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint reports to our internal and external customers.
- Executive Reporting and Process Development.
- Telecom billing support management.
- Facilitated conference calls with the customer both internal and external to provide quality customer service.
- Tracked service orders from beginning to end to ensure all customer premise equipment, Telco circuits, business requirements and service level agreement deadlines are met.
- Open and closed customer premise equipment trouble tickets for resolution.
- Supervised project team to ensure all, departmental, and product requirements are exceeded.
- Managed Salesforce.com customer implementation of new customers and billing updates.
- Trained sales support team to become more efficient with Salesforce.com.