Maritime Project Manager/IPT Lead
- Provide direct System Engineering and Project Management support to the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)/Mission Management Directorate (MMD) Small Vessel Stand - Off Detection (SVSD) Program Manager,
- Strengthen long-term customer relationship by anticipating and making customer needs the top priority, by utilizing customer feedback making the necessary adjustments or changes, and by consistently delivering the best solution needed to enhance customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Manage customer expectations by ensuring that expectations are set up front, are realistic, and feedback is communicated easily and often.
- Provide management support for conduction of the SVSD Analysis of Alternatives (AA).
- Develop and manage the SVSD Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Organize and conduct working group meetings.
- Develop taskings to assess Radiation/Nuclear threat risks to US maritime pathways.
- Manage development of Maritime Stage Gate artifacts by ensuring compliance with the Solution Development Process (SDP).
- Manage development of high quality Maritime deliverables and System Engineering products and ensure timely delivery.
Lead Systems Engineer
- Obsolescence Management Manager, collaborated with officials of the Canadian Government to assess Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) Armored Personnel Carriers Obsolescence Issues,
- Managed Obsolescence Management Budget
- Worked with Confidential Land Systems Hardware and Mechanical Departments to determine resolution of issues.
- Determined the order in which issues are addressed.
- Assigned OM issues to the appropriate personnel to work them.
- Developed and maintained the Obsolescence Management (OM) Database, used database to status issues and capture OM performance metrics.
- Resolved more issues the first quarter of 2009 than the previous three years combined.
- Systems Engineering Lead, Coordinated system Interface Control Document (ICD) development for the Marine Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV),
- Ensured that the Communication, Engine, Hydraulic, Suspension, and Weapon systems were in schedule and technical concert with each other.
- Systems Engineering Lead, Developed system level specifications and requirements and co-authored a System Assessment Report (SAR) for the next generation Canadian Light Armored Vehicle (LAV).
- Logistics Information Exchange Infrastructure (LIEI) Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) - Project Manager
- Formulated a service-based conceptual architecture to demonstrate candidate solutions that offer an optimized, secure, and reliable information exchange between logistic applications, Joint C2, and battlefield assets.
Senior Design Engineer
- System Assessment IPT-Homeland Defense Mission Analysis Team,
- Conducted Defended Area and Launch Area Denied analysis, by utilizing various modeling and simulation tools to examine the effectiveness of Block 04 and Block 06 Ballistic Missile Defense System architectures against Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.
- Performed Probability of Engagement Success (PES) analysis to determine the probability of defeating various types of Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles during each phase of missile flight; also examined the differences between PES calculation methods.
- Evaluated Missile Defense architecture elements to capture the sensor performance parameters needed to develop the Element Component Characterization Assessment (ECCA) (the ECCA is the Missile Defense Agency data repository for all Missile Defense analyses).
- Analyzed and determined the assumptions used in Missile Defense analyses to ensure compliance with the ECCA.
- Evaluated the sensor performance inputs required for each modeling and simulation tool used by the Ballistic Missile Defense System program; the objective of this effort was to ensure that the ECCA contained the necessary modeling and simulation data.
- Baselined modeling and simulation tools by making runs with identical data and examined differences in the results.
- Wrote the assumptions section of the Missile Defense Architecture Roadmap; this the major SA-IPT deliverable to the Missile Defense Agency.
- Conducted Exoatmospheric Kill Vehicle trade study analysis
- Book Boss — Technical Performance Measurement Plan; responsible for content and on-time delivery of the Technical Performance Measurement Plan.
- Served on the Metrics Splinter Team to define and decompose Technical Objectives and Goals (TOG) system level metrics.