- Senior IT professional with 20 years of experience and an excellent record of leading cross - functional teams through design, development and deployment of systems.
- Offers outstanding project planning, execution, and resource balancing skills with the ability to support multiple projects in a matrix structure.
- Experienced in implementing projects iteratively.
- Able to work collaboratively with clients and leadership from concept to project closure and produce high-quality deliverables that achieve client requirements on time and within budget.
Operating Systems: Linux, HP-UX, Windows 10
DB Software: Vertica, HDFS, MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, mySQL, Snowflakes
Tools: MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, PowerBI, Jenkins Pipeline, AngularJS, D3.js, Elastic Search, JQuery, Node JS, GitHub, Jira
Cloud Technologies: Azure
Application Software: Web logic, Apache Tomcat
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Experience building and leading skilled project teams and working with other PMs to share resources
- Maintained transparent and active communication with senior management
- Diligently maintained customer expectations, performed risk mitigation planning, and established change control board to implement change management
- Coordinated all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning
- Collaborated with developers and SMEs to establish technical vision and analyzed tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Empowered team to capture system and process improvements documented in sprint retrospectives
- Worked with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives, and refine product backlog items
- Utilized creative retrospective meeting ideas to engage team and develop ideas for improving team effort
- Directed project resource loading and budget; reconciled budget monthly and communicated risks to leadership
- Enabled Agile team to increase its throughput by 15%; used of swarming around features and high-collaboration approaches, such as paired programming
- Used various techniques to develop burndown charts to maintain consistent team velocity
- Used many Agile testing methods such as ATDD, TDD, and Continuous Testing, amongst others
- Extensively used JIRA to track user stories, product backlog and defects
- Managed projects by developing Work Breakdown Structure to effectively track project tasks and ensure timely completion; identified critical path and ensured that tasks within critical path were completed on time.
- Excellent working experience with MS Project to manage budget/schedule, forecast budget/activities, and manage resources; all projects were delivered on time and on budget
- Worked collaboratively with high-profile clients like GM’s OnStar, the IRS, the DEA, the FBI, and USAA to review needs, discuss future improvements, provide business intelligence, and manage concerns
- Took on servant leader role to educate team and organization on Scrum and Agile principles (including SAFe4.0)
- Developed and explained critical User Stories to the Scrum team
- Managed team to implement generic CRM interface to deploy globally across 140 countries. The CRM interface will integrate with various country practice CRM applications.
- Performed analysis & design of integration of QMS (Questionnaire management system) with GAC tool; and the process to integrate existing clients into GAC tool.
- GAC tool allows end users to implement E & Y Global policies. GAC tool is a document driven, intranet web application; users from E & Y country practices can view questionnaire, various surveys and global policies and country policies to perform client acceptance and engagement acceptance.
Sr. Project Manager
- Developed a detailed project plan for all project activities by identifying objectives of each iteration scope and effort, cost and review with stake holders.
- Develop business requirements and perform Gap Analysis for the Legacy application and existing infrastructure. Developed business requirements and functional specifications using Rational Requisite Pro UML modeling tool. Implemented Use cases for developing business requirements.
- Review with stake holder’s key milestones and key deliverables. Proactively track issues and provide timely resolutions. Proactively mitigate risk early in requirements phase as well as development phase.
Senior Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Maintained program project plan tracking SDLC milestones; scheduled JAD, RAD and DRP process meetings with development team participants, clients and stakeholders.
- Managed implementation of One Confidential Concept, a data warehouse for Encore program, including writing scripts (ETL) for data extraction; data was cleaned and formatted to load into Encore data warehouse
- Extensively used Rational Requisite Pro modeling tool to develop requirements and use cases
- Led a team of 20 offshore developers implementing Encore projects in Chennai, India including web service to retrieve activity and communications from customer facing applications Confidential east