- A skilled technical professional with strong leadership and management in several disciplines: project management, risk analysis and management, computer operation, information security, risk analysis and management, configuration management, and incident management. Over six years of experience managing multiple levels of information technology from mitigating user difficulties to advising senior leadership on best courses of action pertaining to multi - million dollar commercialization projects.
- Coordinated project-related activities for multiple project managers (PM) to include meeting management, cost tracking, compiling metrics, and other administrative tasks in support of delivering three major IT projects: a firm-wide Windows XP to Windows 7 migration, redesign of the firm’s public website, and implementation of a global expense management system.
- Scheduled and coordinated logistics for both recurring and ad hoc meetings to include booking conference rooms, setting up web-based presentations, teleconference calls, building access for third-party vendors, drafting agendas, and preparing binders for key stakeholders and executives.
- Drafted meeting minutes and disseminated information to stakeholders and team members. Identified and annotated issues, risks, action items and updated project logs.
- Translated highly technical and financial discussions into clear and concise action items and notes.
- Managed and archived project documentation within firm’s electronic filing system (FileSite) and updated individual project intranet sites on Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project Server.
- Assisted Project manager with executive-level status updates to the PMO manager and project sponsors.
- Reconciled issues between PMs, functional managers, and project team members concerning project schedules and allocation of project resources.
- Informed PMs of updates and issues concerning upcoming milestones and Go/No Go gates.
- Facilitated the reporting and mitigation of technical bugs during UAT and User Pilot phases of the firm’s public website.
Signal System Support Specialist
- Provided voice and data support for over 100+ personnel within an infantry company.
- Provided first-line support for all hardware and software issues concerning power and communications equipment.
- Built and secured tactical communication sites, performed site surveys of potential operating based on physical security and communications capabilities.