- Java Software Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Quality Assurance
ScrumMaster / Agile Project Manager
- participation in project planning, scope definition, estimation and staffing coaching the team and stakeholders in Scrum and Agile facilitate Scrum meetings and communication among stakeholders and development team project status reporting to senior management project development and test plan writing reporting on project milestones supporting and defining development practices common across Scrum teams
- I had led several test automation initiatives, using the aforementioned tools, besides custom frameworks developed on Java and Groovy.
- I also participated in the development of QA plans and implementation of QA best practices and processes across multiple projects.
Senior Software Developer / ScrumMaster
- requirement analysis with internal customers and other stakeholders software solution design design implementation code review and code quality monitoring test case review documentation writing and review automated test case writing
- JavaSE 1.6, JavaEE, Groovy, Echo2 Framework, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Apache CXF
- PostgreSQL, Apache Derby, Apache Tomcat
- Apache Maven, SVN, Eclipse IDE
- SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), CCXML, VXML
- Atlassian Jira, Bamboo, Confluence and Crucible
- Sonar for code quality metrics
Functional & Technical Analyst
- joint requirements definition with the customer (local banks and Confidential International business analists) functional and technical requirements analysis coordination and assistance during development functional testing application and application server configuration and deployment bug fixing and maintenance
- JavaSE 1.5, JavaEE, EJB 2, Servlets
- HTML, SQL, XML, XSL
- Apache Jmeter
- MS SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, JonAS application server
- Apache Ant, CVS, Eclipse IDE
- I took part in the migration of one the key organization's applications to the Java platform, the first application to be so migrated.
- My involvement in the system lifecycle spanned from the formalization of the specification, to the GUI, business processes and database schema design and implementation.
- JavaSE 1.6, JavaEE5, EJB 3, JPA, Struts
- HTML, SQL
- MS SQL Server, Glassfish application server
- Netbeans IDE