- Twelve years of IT Project Management experience, with PMP certification received in 2006. Projects successfully led and completed include Data Center, Call Center, Data Network, Voice over IP (VoIP), Applications Development, and Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse. Twelve years of Fortune 500 IT experience, and over twenty years employed in various aspects of corporate IT.
- Experienced planning, and leading projects with matrix team of up to 40 team leads, managers, architects, analyst, developers, and testers, as many 5000 man hours, and budgets up to $4.1 million.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), including Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk Management, and Procurement.
- Extensive experience beginning in 1995 of all aspects of network and infrastructure project management, including design, planning and implementation for very large Data Centers and Call Centers. This includes testing and troubleshooting protocols, routers, switches, firewalls, servers, ACD, IVR, and data circuits.
- Network Security Project Manager for over a dozen enterprise level Network Security projects including PCI and Web Security projects.
- Lead numerous large voice projects since 2004 including Cisco, Nortel, Adva, Mitel and Avaya solutions
- Most recent experience includes fifteen months as Network / IP Voice Project Manager for a major utility, including LAN, and Wireless refreshes Confidential forty field office, an major Cisco CVP IVR upgrade, and a redesign and refresh of the Corporate Cisco Unified Communications Infrastructure completed in May of 2013.
- Excellent record of delivering projects on time, under budget, and without adverse impact to network service levels both during, and following implementation.
IT Network Project Manager
- Projects included new Cisco Call Manager deployments Confidential eight of Oncor’s ten largest sites. Deployments were successfully preceded by redesign and refresh of Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure including Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity refresh for existing Cisco Voice over IP sites, and deployment of a new Enterprise Dial Plan.
- Project successfully completed also include the delivery of a complete upgrade of data networks, voice networks, and servers Confidential over 80 regional offices, with over 40 sites delivered since May of 2012.
- Built a core team of nine resources provided by Oncor, HCL Corporation, and Able Communications into a high functioning integrated team, delivering complete Field Office refreshes Confidential the rate of up to 18 sites per month. Also managed the Statement of Work (SOW) these resources are provided under, all work charged under the SOW’s, and all project financials for the business.
IT Applications Development Project / Program Manager
- Managed project definition, business analysis, planning and initiation, requirements management, project tracking and oversight, quality assurance, configuration management, risk management, change management, production support, testing, estimates, and project schedules/timelines.
- Projects delivered included a cross functional Applications Development and Computer Telephone Integration project utilizing Remedy, ACD, IVR, and text to speech technology.
- Program Management responsibilities included participating in Release Management, including planning, and all User Acceptance and User Validation testing, for a 22,000 hour integrated applications release with 20 projects.
Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Responsibilities included planning and initiation, requirements management, project tracking and oversight, vendor management, quality assurance, configuration management, risk management/mitigation, change management, production support, testing, project funding, estimates, project schedules/timelines.
- Vendor Management for external development and testing resources, including onshore, offshore and blended teams.
- Managed all projects to insure to security, audit and regulatory guidelines, including Sarbanes Oxley were met. This included base lining documents, and obtaining required approvals for all artifacts and milestones.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managed the program to upgrade the network, servers, and telephony Confidential fifteen regional offices. Upgrades included network replacement and redesign, circuit migration, ACD and IVR replacement, and the replacement of existing PBX’s with new Voice Over IP systems.
- Led all other key IT Infrastructure deployments, including a multiple PCI Information Security initiatives, and a major infrastructure and software upgrade for the enterprise ecommerce web site.
- Project Manager for six PCI / Network Security projects.
- Designed, implemented and supported a SharePoint web portal for all IT Infrastructure projects