- More than twenty years of demonstrated success in the management and delivery of large technology programs in the public and private sector.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Schedule Management
- Risk Management
- Program and Project Delivery
- Team Management
- MS Project
- Budget / Cost Management
- Directed and managed a project engineering team for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission; effort included multiple information technology tasks associated with a data center buildout and planning required to move 1200 personnel into the new facility.
- Managed all planning to relocate multiple data centers, remote services and users into a single data center, in the newly constructed 14 story building; plan included the transition of existing hardware, and the replacement of outdated hardware in the new data center, in a manner to coincide with the overall organizational move plan.
- Managed a team of remote system architects, who researched individual solutions and prepared recommendations. Delivered the associated schedule and recommendations in the areas of network design, security, email, virtualization, SAN, printing and network management tools. Recommendations and planning was documented, briefed to the customer in an iterative manner; once approved, acquisition decisions based on these recommendations were completed and executed.
- The proposed network solution was adopted and is being executed; remaining solutions were not completed as the transition into this building has been placed on hold as a result of Government funding issues.
- Completed a separate project to finalize the implementation of an automated call director, replacing a similar outdated system, which was never successfully implemented by the predecessor team. Qualified and managed the daily efforts of a subcontractor working with assigned DSFG personnel to complete this effort. The final tool enhanced the collection of data, supporting help desk performance against contract service level requirements.
- Managed the project schedule to ensure project tasks are completed in a timely manner; established and maintained a healthy customer relationship by completing tasks on time and within budget. This included requirements collection, schedule creation and management, status reporting and issue resolution.
- Managed the creation and review of project goals, deliverables, milestones, and status reports (internal and customer focused); coordinated delivery or presentation of same with the customer. Personally created multiple project charters, schedules, project management plans, and status reports for the efforts within my span of control.
Public Sector Project Manager
- Managed the implementation of Confidential products at strategic customer sites. Planned, designed and led migration efforts, interfacing with client project management, and designing customer solutions while working closely with our customers.
- Designed and architected the product deployment approach and the best practice process based on client requirements.
- Planned and designed the schedule, activities and resource requirements of engagement(s), impacting client’s business; focuses on engagement delivery, status and issue resolution, providing results to the client.
- Managed multiple simultaneous efforts, special integration projects, and ad-hoc projects with requirements outside of the standard product functionality.
- Provide technical knowledge transfer to Quest management teams and high level client executives.
Transition Management Specialist
- Provided program management support to the Confidential and their Federal counterparts, planning the transition of a $1.7B Department of the Confidential Acquisition Category (ACAT) I-A pre-Major Automated Information System (MAIS) program
- Monitored scope, time, communications and documentation of a $54M portion of this effort, focused on the early transition activities of this program.
- Compiled and distributed reports to depict financial, schedule and programmatic planning and execution; assist in gathering data and preparing Congressional responses. Prepare programmatic status reporting.
- Created and coordinated a program wide RACI chart, indicating programmatic coordination requirements across approximately twenty NGEN organizations.