- Christine is a senior-level SAP consultant with over 15 years of experience. She has proven capabilities in project management, strategic planning, and integrated applications design. Christine has excellent analytical abilities and communication skills. She is a strong leader with excellent team management credentials.
- She has expert functional qualifications in the end-to-end workflow definition in the order-to-cash OTC environment, including CRM master data design, pricing, returns and repair handling rebates revenue recognition service management, including contract and service order processing integration with make-to-order manufacturing scenarios, procurement and inventory management third-party applications and complex financial models.
- Christine has credible success delivering high-quality global projects that support international operations including limited-risk distribution commissionaire business models, intercompany transfers, and VAT reporting. She has strong comprehension of regulatory and compliance oversight including Sarbanes-Oxley, 21 CFR Part 11, and VSOE.
- Christine has made significant contributions to SAP projects for Fortune 10 companies organizations operating in global arenas, undertaking complex mergers and acquisitions, joint venture operations, business transformations, and system consolidation. She has supported projects in several industries including medical equipment and supplies, hardware and software technology, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology.
Senior Managing Consultant
- Managed functional, user, and stakeholder teams through full-cycle SAP implementation for the largest global pharmaceutical manufacturer market design included more than 25 selling entities and 30 distribution centers supporting a 30B sales operation, composed of complex limited-risk distribution models. Team size ranged from 6-30. Responsibilities included:
- Monitor project deliverables, work planning balance and communicate workload assignments
- Report team status to PMO
- Drive OTC design decisions through solution confirmation workshops
- Configure and document enterprise structure
- Document operations in primary customer service centers
- Define mega scenarios for end-to-end cross-functional testing
- Plan user training
- Plan and drive all phases of testing including scripting, execution, and defect resolution
- Monitor go-live issues and facilitate resolution through hypercare
- Review and confirm data conversions
- Manage stakeholder community
- Facilitate various weekly meetings within and across teams
- Manage collaboration with offshore configuration and testing teams
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
SAP Customer-Facing Applications Lead: Responsible for localization of worldwide global template for all customer-facing processes.
rder-to-Cash Lead: Led planning analysis for SAP implementation, developed project approach and rollout strategy.
Wholesale Distribution Beverages
Implementation Architect: Led application evaluation for pricing and margin management commissions and incentives and charge backs. Developed roadmap for SAP integration with Vistex and Vendavo.
Order-to-Cash Project Lead: Managed functional teams through integration and user acceptance testing. Managed OTC cutover activities, and hypercare support.
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Program Manager: Developed project management methodology for internal project managers. Developed guidelines and templates for blueprinting and realization project phases.
Project Manager: Developed the detailed project plan and resourcing model for an eight-month system consolidation project. Developed the communication plan for organizational change management. Developed blueprinting methodology standards and templates.
Pharmaceuticals and Scientific Equipment
- Solution Architect: Completed integrated design and implementation of credit management for ex-US operations. Completed integrated design and implementation of service contract and billing plan management.
- Automotive Transmissions
- Solution Architect: Conducted post-implementation system evaluation. Defined steps for future improvement in the business process areas of order management, user authorizations, reporting, multi-plant MRP and user training.
Wholesale Distribution Facilities Maintenance and Supplies
Order-to-Cash Team Lead / Integration Manager: Developed 15-month cutover strategy for multiple distribution and customer service centers, including complex application integration between ECC, CRM, and legacy systems. Remediated management issues within OTC team. Developed blueprinting strategy and templates for design workshops. Developed customer master data design and integration between ECC and CRM.
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Project Manager: Managed Web server conversion to Linux from Windows for
- Integrated-ITS for ECC 5.0 and SRM 4.0 landscape Managed installation of GRC
- 5.2 and implementation of SOX-compliant system change management and user security management Managed installation of Enterprise Portal 7.0 and implementation of single sign-on Managed installation of Solution Manager 4.0 and implementation of complete landscape management through Solution Manager Developed five-client landscape strategy for supporting upgrades, project and maintenance releases in ECC and SRM
Project Manager: Developed detailed project plan for SAP Financials implementation managed blueprinting and realization phases Developed detailed project plan for implementation of ECC and third-party Web sales application
Technology Semiconductor Manufacturing
Service Management Team Lead: Completed design and implementation of customer service and warehouse planning business including: Customer, material, inventory, serial number, technical objects, service contract, and deferred revenue conversions Service management, including contracts, SAP Revenue Recognition functionality, serial number and warranty management integration with technical support third-party application replacement and repair management Worldwide spares depots inventory planning 50 plants and replenishment within intercompany process
Order-to-Cash/AR Lead: Developed global blueprint for order-related financials including billing and revenue recognition, credit management, accounts receivable, cash applications, customer and AR conversions, and transfer pricing Developed business case and implementation strategy for cash applications Managed vendor evaluations of third-party software for pricing and chargebacks, cash applications, and sales tax management Developed plants-abroad implementation strategy
Order Management Team Lead: Managed completion of solution for Japanese invoicing process during CRM rollout in Japan. Developed strategy to resolve localization issues with global invoicing.
Wholesale Distribution Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products
Order-to-Cash Team Lead: Managed blueprinting phase for SAP implementation for pharmacy equipment distributor. Developed project methodology and templates.
Technology Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Senior SD Consultant: Designed solution for corporate-wide business reorganization to buy-sell model. Designed pricing and billing solution for inter-company sales order process.
- Technology Semiconductor Manufacturing Applied Materials, Inc. 09/2003-04/2004
- Service Management Team Lead: Designed financial models, including deferred revenue management, contract profitability analysis and revenue recognition, for
- service contract processing in North America and Asia. Managed integration and user acceptance testing cycles.
Technology Consumer Electronics
FI Team Lead: Provided SD and FI-CO consulting support for 50 -store Retail Division. Designed and implemented retail and service financial models for first retail store outside the US in Japan. Developed complex pricing models for intercompany business.
Technology Consumer Electronics
Project Management Consultant: Developed project plan to complete implementation of inter-company sales order and purchase order fulfillment for manufacturing division. Developed material data conversion strategy for manufacturing plant in Scotland. Designed methodology for project integration testing. Provided teamand skill-building support.
- Project Management Professional PMP
- Project Management Institute
Six Steps to a Successful Localization Project , GRC Expert, December 2007