O B J E C T I V E
To secure a full time project management position in a digital web environment.
S U M M A R Y
- Over 3 years project management experience with a background in web development and marketing.
- Specialties include: Change management, Cross-functional team leadership, process design and improvement, stakeholder satisfaction, team building, on-time delivery, and quality assurance in diverse range of technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Project Management Professional PMP
- Professional Scrum Master PSM I
- Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM
R E L A T E D E X P E R I E N C E
Digital Project Manager, confidential
- Managing, coordinating and monitoring day-to-day production initiatives for 65 web properties in over 35 languages for the NAM, EMEA, APAC, and SAMCAM regions.
- Developing project plans, tasks, timelines, milestones and deadlines as well as coordinating with functional area leaders to monitor and report project status and issues.
- Facilitating communication between internal project teams and external clients and vendors.
- Managing multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced, highly technical environment, in a cost-effective manner to avoid waste of resources without jeopardizing quality of care and service.
Front End Web Developer
- Taylor Pond Corporate Communications
- Organizing content and employing user-centered design principles to create logical sitemaps.
- Researching and implementing various plugins as needed for WordPress and DNN sites.
- Planned, budgeted and executed over 100 specialized translation projects from start to finish.
- Negotiated pricing and terms of projects with third party contract vendors.
- Established and maintained positive global relationships with outside vendors and QA team.
A D D I T I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
Remotely maintained and updated website built to the DotNetNuke CMS.
Lead Brand Ambassador Confidential
- Delivered and activated on-brand, on-strategy local programming that increased sales, drove awareness and connected with the target consumer through open conversation and reporting
- Built a productive, proactive, and professional team with high reliability, accountability, and dedication.
- Collaborated with remote teams in Connecticut and Minneapolis.
Brand Specialist, Confidential
- Worked independently with remote teams in Denver and New York to plan and execute promotions.
- Executed field marketing programs and activities that drove sales, created buzz awareness, drove consumer and trade engagement opportunities, and sampling in assigned territory.
E X P E R I E N C E A B R O A D
English Teacher, Hess Education
Freelance English Teacher
Established a business English learning curriculum and taught beginner through advanced level English to Taiwanese engineers.
S K I L L S