- PMP project manager with significant experience in leading large, global projects and programs in an IT environment, including training and process improvement functions, and using organizational change management methodology to implement project management, systems life cycle and other administrative process improvements. Strong leadership, training, communication and sales skills, with significant accomplishments in all areas. Expert in the Software Engineering Institute's Capability Maturity Model
- SEI CMMI , an IT industry standard for process improvement in multiple areas, including training program, software development, project management and organizational development processes.
Direct overall operations for a start-up company, including purchasing, HR, A/R, A/P, and bookkeeping. Oversee production, utilizing a project management approach to production scheduling and execution. Document and improve processes for purchasing, receiving, accounting and HR functions.
Provide consulting services to businesses, assisting with business planning support, marketing research and plans and business analysis. Identified CRM customer relationship management system data requirements for a major corporation, used as input into their global system.
Utilizing my horticulture knowledge, provided landscape designs, and managed installations and ongoing garden maintenance for multiple customers. Also performed estate gardening Cranbrook and nursery sales Shades of Green , in seasonal positions while pursuing an MBA.
Implementation Lead, Project Management Business Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert SME on a global team developing support materials to implement a proprietary internal process improvement application focused on assisting leaders, project managers and developers to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conceived, created and implemented a communication strategy and plan, including organizational change support materials, in a three month period. These were successfully used across the globe.
- Worked with the business analyst team to document project management requirements for future releases.
- Collaborated with a global team to define and document internal management and customer financial reporting requirements for the system.
Program Manager, Program Office and Office of Assessments Support
- Leadership role in the Process and Productivity Improvement PPI program in the GM Account Application Delivery Organization. Planned SEI CMMI assessments, including working with vendors and internal organizations, planning and executing assessment logistics, defining a repeatable process for assessments used across North America in all GM account organizations. In addition:
- Led restructuring efforts for the Transformation Program, resulting in a reduction of workforce in the program, while still meeting business improvement goals
- Successfully integrated all PPI Program projects to improve coordination of function, reduce duplication of effort and improve communications and leadership reporting
- Led the Training Program for the GM Account, to implement processes that would enable the organization to meet its GM contractual obligations by achieving SEI CMM Level 3. Provided course and curriculum development, delivery, needs analysis and training operation functions to the 5000 person account.
- Implemented required functionality to the program resulting in multiple successful Level 3 assessments
- Established a global training coordinator network to improve communications and training processes, leading to a common approach that worked in a global environment
- SME to corporate training team ensuring that their training programs and applications met the GM contractual requirement with regard to SEI CMM Level 3
- Taught leadership classes on organizational change management and project management
- Member of a team charged with improving internal business processes to achieve an SEI CMM Level 3 rating per the GM contract requirements. Participated in the initial planning for the coordinated program approach to process improvement on the account. Assisted with CMM assessment planning.
- Exceeded EDS internal and customer process improvement goals through creation of a common process, reducing time and effort required for process support
Project Leader, Global Application Delivery SEI CMM Level 2
- Led the SEI CMM Level 2 Project, combining various efforts in multiple divisions into a centralized approach to process improvement across the entire GM Account.
- Significantly reduced the cost for quality and process improvement efforts by eliminating duplicate effort across the organization
- Coordinated initial planning, then led the matrixed team that created the change package used by all organizations to achieve SEI CMM Level 2 assessments
Software Engineering Process Network Communications Coordinator
EDS People Systems Division
Manager, Project Management Process Implementation
Manager, Production Support and Operations Team
EDS Corporate Training, various individual functions leadership roles
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes