35 years in the IT Industry encompassing Service Operations Center Manager, Customer Operations Manager, Service Line Manager, and technical management of hardware/software systems, analysis and engineering in secure environments, programming, training, and logistics.
Service Operations Center Manager
- Oversaw Operations Managers for Global Customer Unit Americas consisting of 4 Operations Managers from US and Mexico and 13 customers.
- Worked in multidisciplinary/multinational environment to provide world class performance with most cost effective service solutions.
- Worked with Operations managers on ensuring OLAs were in place with proper financial cost relief for services rendered.
- Hosted weekly/monthly customer communications meetings presenting quality and services provided. Supported Sales and Services on new customer service offerings ensuring proper costing and recovery.
- Accountable for compliance to ITIL and operational processes as well as Configuration Management Database accuracy and audit compliance.
- Responsible for services delivered by Production Service Lines to 13 customers.
- Worked directly with Service Line Managers to ensure quality of services delivered.
- Coordinated and managed incident response teams ensuring successful response and problem management to customer and internal issues.
- Worked closely with Service Delivery Managers to establish changes, priority of incident requests, service requests and SLA management ensuring all customer needs were met in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Ensured achievement of SLA metrics and service KPIs in accordance with ITIL compliance practices.
- Delivered monthly report on financial costing of services provided to ensure adequate cost recovery for each service line on a per customer basis.
Technical Project Team Manager
- Lead a Team of 12 multinational technical Project Managers responsible for major system transformations and upgrades to Shell Oil business units.
- Managed and coordinated all activities in conversions from classic systems to cloud-based services.
- Ensured compliance of all scheduled completions and reported weekly with customer and management on issues and progress of work.
- Trained Team members on all facets of their responsibilities.
Unix Team Manager
- Managed Team of 8 Senior Unix Admins responsible for providing services to 7 customers. Ensured compliance to ITIL practices while meeting or exceeding monthly SLA and KPIs. Interviewed and hired new Senior Admins as needed.
- Provided monthly financial costing analysis for Unix Services both CAPEX and OPEX.
- Worked closely with international counterparts to ensure proper and timely delivery of Unix services per OLAs.
Unix Team Lead
Team Lead for 4 Senior Unix Admins delivering services to Volkswagen Group of America.
Senior Unix Admin/Senior Web-sphere Admin
- Provided Solaris 5.x and Linux support to include all facets of system administration and system engineering/design and software support.
- Provided Web-sphere 3.5/4.x/5.x support and administrative services for internal and external Volkswagen of America websites.
Senior Unix Consultant
Provided Senior Unix Administration consultation services to a variety of customers including Lucent Technologies.
Worked with Solaris 5.x, Sun OS 4.x, Linux.
Principal Systems Analyst
Provided Senior Unix Administration services in a heterogeneous environment of Sun OS/Solaris, Linux, and IBM AIX systems, desktops and software.
Software Engineering Specialist
- Full life-cycle programming and COTS integration C, Shell, DEC Unix MLS , X-Windows, Motif and Verity Real Time TOPIC database programming and administration.
- Designed, coded and implemented tape archiving subsystem for a secure DODIIS message handling systems.
Support Center Supervisor and Lead Computer Technician
- Responsible for building, integration, installation and maintenance of a new DODIIS message handling system based on DEC Unix MLS .
- Managed the logistics and maintenance status of a 7 site world-wide deployment.