- Over 9 years’ experience in managing all types of projects for multiple customers.
- Managed US and International projects with proven qualitative and quantitative metrics showing streamlined efficiencies by 12% while increasing quality by 33% and customer satisfaction by 48%.
- Drove increased collaboration with business partners, leaders and vendors thru project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated achievement in managing multiple projects in US and International simultaneously through full project lifecycle for some of the largest retailers in the US using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Managed delivery of all business demands related to growth and recognized for bringing diverse teams together where others had failed.
- Responsible for managing project governance, communication protocols, project acceptance, mentoring, forecasting, budgets, and contract negotiations for large managed services company.
- Providing Project Management, strategic and analytical skills for clients
- Developed processes and procedures that improved operations and increased customer satisfaction by 48%
- Meet with teams to analyze current failures and creating processes and procedures to increase SLA’s and KPI’s
- Use relationship building and problem - solving skills to consistently turn challenging projects around
- Influence and assist with high-level strategy and planning sessions
- Planned and implemented infrastructure project with a cost saving of 1.3M over 3-years that also increased store efficiencies
- Managed multiple IT and business demands projects using Agile or Waterfall dependent on project
- Partner with Business to understand their needs and look for cost/labor savings options
- Maintained agenda with business leaders and leaders to drive the future and influence strategic decisions
- Managed server and cloud migration
- Managed high visibility store opening in Russia managing diverse teams across four countries setting up country specific system
- Managed a Statutory requirement project for the Czech Republic
- Specialized international POS e-Receipt project in 24 countries and the US
- Multiple small projects while managing larger projects
- Managed projects across multiple business units and vendors
- Managed projects thru project lifecycle, including risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Reported to the Director of IT to manage all Store Systems projects thru their lifecycle
- Took over all day-to-day Store Systems issues to allow IT Director to focus on other matters
- Managed multiple projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies including Payment Processing (Tokenization, EMV, etc.), enhancements and IT solutions
- Partnered with all LOB to manage agenda with business leaders and BP leaders to drive the future and influence strategic decisions and develop requirements for all projects
- Recognized for bringing diverse teams together where 5 previous PMP certified PM’s failed
- Managed a Marketing Campaign that had failed twice previously and successfully brought it to completion
- Collaborated between internal and external business partners and third-party vendors on project requirements, product development, and system changes
- Responsible for documenting business and functional requirements and workflow diagrams
- Streamlined QA and UAT Downstream validation that increased deliverables quality by 42%
- Created Corp/Store Architecture diagrams to allow Store Systems to comprehend T-Log stream
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Created process that cut weeks off data metrics migration project schedule which put us ahead of schedule and under budget
- Created a plan that increased monthly MICROS implementations by 130%
- Managed project Budget, Scope, Timeline, Issues, and Risks
- Took over several failing projects for SVP and successfully restored them in scope while managing the Data Metrics project
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously to coordinate getting all of them back on track
- Own, document and continually refine the process for resolution of technical support issues from initiation through escalation and resolution