- 8+ years of experience into IT infrastructure projects. Skilled in IT project management, business analysis, network design and implementation, vendor management, team management.
- Excellent communication skills; acquired during years of direct contact with all types of customers, from sales to tech support and handling escalations.
- Creative, I can work well with others in a team to complete projects in a deadline - driven environment.
- I'm interested in pursuing a career where my experience and skills can be utilized with opportunity to learn new technologies.
- Working as Senior Consultant at Confidential for network related projects and operations.
- Part of ITaaS team and responsible for design and implementation of Network projects.
- Analyze business requirements, convert it into technical needs, prepare budget, present solution, POC and coordinate with concerned stake holders.
- Design and implementation of firewall, security policy management, IPsec VPN tunnel, SSL VPN and Bluecoat proxy.
- Worked on 8.1 verson of Palo alto with configuration of different features like APP-ID, Content-ID, User-ID, Global protect.
- Configuring rules and maintaining Palo Alto Firewalls & Analysis of Firewall logs.
- End Point Security: Ensure End point systems are compliant with Antivirus, Latest Patches, Software compliant. Define process, report, review, mitigate.
- Data Center Security: Ensure Servers, Database, Network Devices, Applications & Cloud platform are secured based on defined hardening & baseline policies.
- Network Security: Ensure Security devices are Integrated with SIEM for monitoring, define process for alert & offenses generated in SIEM. Review firewall, IPS rules & investigate alerts generated in SIEM.
- Vulnerabilities & Penetration Assessment: Ensure periodically VA/PT Assessment is performed in Organization. Self-drive NMAP Scanner, Nessus Scanner & different tools to identify security gaps in the organizations.
- Manage SIEM & Assessment of virus, risk, attacks, logs & provide the RCA
- Design and implementation of wireless infrastructure. Optimized and redesigned wireless infrastructure for North Europe offices.
- Worked on many WLC’s including 5760, 5508, 5520 and many different Cisco AP models like 1142, 3502, 3602, 3702 etc.
- Configuring WLC’s based on best practices and implementation of wireless infrastructure with proper coverage throughout without co-channel interference.
- Configuring AP’s in local and flex connect modes.
- Configuration of Cisco ISE for wireless guest portal and user authorization.
- Configuration of Cisco Prime monitoring tool.
- Understanding of wireless standards based on 802.11.
- Performed active and passive site survey with Air magnet tool.
- Generated and customized report for wireless survey post site survey.
- Design and implementation of IT infrastructure for new offices.
- Troubleshooting network related issues which include LAN, WAN, Wireless, Security, Load balancer, WAN optimization.
- Work as per company process for Change implementation.
- Designing, planning and implementation of IT infra solutions along with handling network operations.
- Plan, design and implementation of IT infrastructure projects for enterprise offices.
- Collect business requirements and convert it into technical needs.
- Prepare project charter, project plan, budget and co-ordinate with all concerned entities to ensure efficient project implementation.
- Preparing Bill of Materials and take budget approval from management.
- Prepare standardized procedure for all the project execution.
- Preparing Documents, Standard operation procedures (SOPs) to troubleshoot network faults and maintenance instructions.
- Handling LAN & Wireless network operations.
- Proposed New Security Solutions: Evaluate the IT Security products & perform POC. Compare different Security products & share report of POC to the management with suggested recommendation as per business needs.
- IT Audits: Plan & perform Internal Audit of IT Infra, Internet, Intranet, Data Centre, Applications & Networking devices. Review Audit reports with management & respective BU’s. Act as SPOC for Internal/External audits; perform Follow ISO27001 standard practice & asses to mitigate the findings audit report.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement solutions to enhance the IT Infrastructure services.
- Prepare daily and weekly project reports and send it to stakeholders for overall status.
- Prepare and handover documents to operation team.
- IT Infrastructure project management.
- Part of the Project team looking after Implementation of Data & Voice network. This includes planning, engineering of devices, links and connectivity.
- Gather business requirement, prepare scope document, schedule, budget, presales, stakeholder management, resource management, coordinate with vendors, and send weekly project reports.
- Data center design and sizing for accommodating and proper functioning of network and server infra considering future expansion.
- Data network design and engineering hardware to be used with capability of 10G at backbone and 1G at access layer for Enterprise offices and Hospital owned by RIL.
- Configuration and Installation of Cisco 6509 switch in VSS mode as core switch, Cisco 4507 as distribution switch and Cisco 2960XR, 3750X as access switch.
- Configuration and Installation of Cisco ASA5545 Firewall with Cx module (context aware) in HA (High Availability) mode and applying Firewall policies on ASA 5545 using network object groups, ACL and service policies.
- Wireless network design and evaluation of hardware to be used for better coverage, no interference and with capability of RTLS.
- Planning for redundant WAN connectivity with central office.
- Video conferencing implementation based on room size and capacity.
- Evaluate, design and implementation of OT integration system with facilities like video conferencing from OT, live streaming, surgery recording, control various display and equipment’s within OT all operated from a touch screen.
- Evaluate, design and implement IP based nurse call system as per JCIA standards and AIA guidelines.
- Evaluate, design and implement solution for Patient, staff and equipment tracking.
- Design and implementation of fully automated IP based Audio-Video solution for Convention center used for training, lectures, live streaming of surgery, meetings, medical events etc.
- Design and implementation of Digital signage and KIOSK for Patient education, self-registration, queue management, patient information and marketing.
- Design and implementation of IP based Background music system to play soft music in patient rooms, waiting areas etc. with multi-channel options.
- Develop innovative propositions to gain competitive advantage.
- Conduct cost benefit analyses for new facilities to be deployed.
- Establish and maintain optimal working relationship with technology provider (Manufacturer, integrator, suppliers).
- Prepare project plan and co-ordinate with all concerned entities to ensure efficient project implementation.
- Ensure work is completed according to Project Plan.
- Prepare and send weekly project report.
- Handover to operations team.