- Senior level project manager, extensive track record overseeing technical installations, specifically of contact centers which demand exceptional knowledge of technical design requirements.
- Ability to assess customer needs and translate those needs into technical specifications.
- Strong team leader with ability to present and converse at the executive - level while working efficiently with technicians and agents.
- Brings teams together to work as one.
Technical Project Manager
- Managing core design of database, skillsets and routing via SIP connectivity, coordinating code programming, axillary processes and drills.
- Overseeing data migration, including AD, HL7, Cactus and Intern Database, oversaw Active Directory changes needed for accurate and efficient migration.
- Creating technical drawings, enabling all parties to achieve common understanding of complex issues to be addressed.
- Interface with vendor providing script design and programming, training and on-going support, ensuring smooth transition.
- WebEx platform - COVID-19 response:
- Under crisis conditions, managed migration of all users to WebEx platform.
- Created training documents for specialized use cases, conducting on-line training with all staff, facilitating timely adoption and effective use of platform.
Pricing Analyst / Project Manager
- Managed the installation of circuits and hosted phone systems for 30 sites, determining needs, developing installation design and supervising installation teams.
- Oversaw back office pricing for Sales teams, conducting research and providing reps with accurate information for preparing bids and quotes. Additionally, performed Sales Force clean up.
Contract Center Systems Administrator
- Designed and implemented CIC, identifying needs and resources to meet university goals.
- Served as primary contact with vendors, ensuring work was provided according to contract.
- Provided on-going training for staff and support for Contact Center once installation was completed.
- Recognized by University leaders for exceptional performance.
Contract Center Telecom Engineer
- Created and programmed Nortel Phone Systems Symposium Call Flow.
- Created Integrated Call Flows, which worked in conjunction with Verizon’s Enhanced Call Routing (ECR) platform. Acted a liaison between Verizon and HR Block.
- Working with Manger of Contact Experience, determined and implemented needed routing changes.
- Wrote ECR programming changes, implemented by Verizon, for Block’s toll-free platform.
- Created forms used by Scholastic’s telecom team and assisted with documentation of Nortel products and TFN’s using Visio.
- Reviewed and modified call scripts for USA800 and implemented changes.