- IT Professional around 14 years of experience as a Solution developer in Enterprise Applications Development using J2EE and supply chain Execution Technologies.
- Experience in Implementing the customization and extensions based on the designs using Sterling Ware house management.
- Identifying root cause for production issues and preparing RCA documents.
- Monitoring production systems and backend services to ensure availability of the system
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving OMS production issues.
- Supporting and Collaborating with production support, business and ESB/Integration teams.
- Have comprehensive domain knowledge on Retail SCM in the areas of Order Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management and Product Management
- Good exposure towards mapping the customer’s requirement to the existing functionalities those are available with the product and configuring the product to suit the need
- Experienced in development, implementation and support BOSS (Buy Online Ship to Store ) in IBM Sterling OMS
- Experienced in development, implementation and support BOPIS (Buy Online Pickup In Store) in IBM Sterling OMS
- Experience in developing EDI Solutions using Sterling Integrator.
- Expertise in writing Custom Agents (TaskQ and NonTaskQ) and implementing User Exits.
- Expertise in configuring Monitoring Rules, Monitor Events for Pipelines, HoldTypes.
- Expertise in creating, modifying Sourcing and scheduling rules as per customer need.
- Good understanding and expertise of Inventory monitoring rules, RTAM and all monitoring agents.
- Experience in creating and configuring Inventory Modification reasons, custom Supply types and Demand types.
- Expertise in creating new pipeline using custom transactions.
- Expertise in Writing complex services using various SDF components like XSL Translator,Condition,Composite Service,NomencaltureRuntime,API
- Used Common codes, Nomenclature Codes, Custom error codes, Alerts.
- Adept at setting up Participant model, Security model.
- Adept at writing custom jsps to add new Detail pages and Inner Panels with actions in Console.
- Expertise in installation, administration of Yantra both desktop and server sandboxes in Linux and Windows Environment.
- Developed Java applications in various IDEs like Eclipse and used version control systems like SVN and VSS.
Supply Chain Suites: Sterling Commerce SCM Suite (Yantra).
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JNDI, JDBC, JSP, JMS.
Platforms: Windows XP/ 2003 server.
Application Servers: Weblogic, WebSphere, Jboss.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, Xpath
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, DB2 9.x
EDI Technologies: Sterling Integrator, Gentran on Unix and Gentran on Windows.
- Analysis on solution documents and technical specifications.
- Accountable for efficient delivery and seamless coordination between onsite and Offshore teams.
- Interaction with business analysts and end users.
- Implement solutions that meet functional and non - functional requirements.
- Design and Implement the new Change Requests (CR) in the application.
- Develop new services and configurations as part of new requirements.
- Defect fixing and support for QA and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support.
- Identifying the issues and performing the root cause analysis.
- Implement process improvements & best practices.
- Ecommerce application release support.
- Preparation of status reports and communicating with the client.
- Involved in design and development of Order Capture and OrderFulfillment modules.
- Building custom java classes using SDF frame work and exposing as web services.
- Code reviews and tuning.
- Unit testing.
- Production support and helping the Belron IT team on critical issues
- Customizing the product according to the high level design documents & writing technical Design document.
- Analyze the requirements by doing the POC (proof of concept) on SOM and WMS to find out the best approach to fulfill the requirements Development activities
- Implementing the customization and extensions based on the designs and conducting the unit testing to filter out the issues.
- Responsible for creating partner profiles in Gentran and making sure that translated documents are flowing smoothly in Yantra.
- Created new flows in Gentran Server like 940,945,856
- Unit Testing & String testing of various components.
- Support Go-Live activities and analyze the priority issues.
- System/Integration testing