- An accomplished agile software lead developer, specializing in object - oriented analysis, design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Uniquely skilled in all facets of IT, including development, implementation, administration, and DevOps, in both Windows, Android, and Linux environments.
- Solid software development foundation in both object-oriented and structured design, implementation, automation, testing, and debugging.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work well alone and within large groups.
- Proven mentoring and negotiating skills, forming and maintaining strong, agile, and cohesive teams.
- Certified Scum Master.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills. A strong go-to source for difficult technical issues that require quick resolution and a breath of skills.
- A proven critical resource to the success of the organization.
Technologies: AWS, SSMS, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server, MySQL, HQL, ActiveReports, jQuery AJAX, Hibernate, JPA, Sencha, JHipster, Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse, NetBeans, Ant, Subversion, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hadoop, Rational Clear Case, etc.
Technical Lead and Scrum Master
- Confidential provides technical support and training to both junior and more senior team members.
- Exercising sound SW development practices and processes to minimize rework and bugs.
- Chair weekly collaboration meetings and daily stand-up scrum meetings.
- Setup development workflow processes with CI/CD pipelines leveraging Jira, Git, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.
- Resulting in our TASR team becoming proficient and a highly effective Agile team garnering the attention and praise of associate program leadership.
- As Scrum Master, I established the business rhythm, SCRUM processes, schedules, and facilitate the various Agile meetings for each Sprint. In the absence of the Product Owner, I document, defined, and estimated all of the work that needs to be completed for each release as User Stories.
- Leveraged my technical prowess and skills to meet all program deliverable milestones, SW design documents ICDs, Requirement Specs, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, System Architecture Documents, etc.
- Delivering to the customer by-weekly software deliverables including Docker images, installation guides, source code, and release notes.
Software Dev Lead
- I designed and developed the CloudAIM application which provides risk-based assessment, intelligence, and analysis feedback for applications migrating to the Cloud.
- Designed and developed components for risk assessment, management, compliance, asset tracking and reporting.
- Represented the Cloud Enablement IRAD and the annual Confidential TechExpo, where I met with potential customers, demonstrated CloudAIM’s capabilities and gathered feedback and contact information.
- Helped build out servers and setup the DevOps environments on the northgrum.com domain.
- Customize the MS and AS environments to utilize the new servers including SSL and LDAP communications and server certificate configurations.
- Maintained good communications, took on new assignments, and briefed status regularly.
- Worked with various development products including: Atlassian Crowd, JIRA, Bitbucket, Fisheye, Crucible, Confluence, HipChat, Nexus, SonarQube, Github, Elastic Search, JFrog, TeamCity, and Jenkins.
- Studies CA technologies Agile Central App SDK documentation to become familiar with the procedures necessary for developing and debugging Rally Plugin applications. Installed and configured required S/W and database schemas on CentOS VM to support Java development in the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed the CloudAIM wire frame presentation detailing my vision of the CloudAIM user interface and application front-end design for review.
- Took several online courses to become familiar with the latest Spring Boot modifications and advances to leverage the latest technologies in the application.
- Began building out the CloudAIM front-end registration and login interface and associated unit and integration tests.
- Designed and implemented the CloudAIM database schema, and normalized to 3NF.
- Reviews and provided many valuable inputs and comments to the TCO whitepaper.
- Designed and implemented the Confidential Export application to allow hardware and software models stored in PTC Integrity Modeler to be exported into Graphson file format for importing into Ontology.
- Used my System Administration skills to configure the Windows VM for front-end development and hosting.
- Designed the dynamic Confidential -AR Web interface/dashboard and published the code to IIS. Utilized my Linux system administration skills to configure and setup the Confidential -AR CentOS VM for running the Reveal RMF/SALT software application.
- Facilitated meetings and brokered actions to correct VM hardware configurations and performance issues.
- Reviewed resumes and provided selection inputs to hiring managers for 2017 Summer Intern positions.
- Drafted tasking for new interns joining the Confidential -AR program.
- Setup the Confidential -AR code repository on the NG GitHub server and added the software baselines to it.
- Developed software development guide and setup instructions for new team members.
- Manned the Confidential -AR 2017 Tech-Fest booth, capturing contacts and providing information on automating the RMF process.
- Automated the manual software backup process using DOS macro shell scripting skills and understanding of TortoiseSVN.
- Maintained SysAdmin certification via LX. Updated as-is Model Abstraction Layer (MAL) Architecture documents.
- Designed and implemented the Rational Studio Architect (RSA) plugin components and developed J-Unit proof of concept for automated Eclipse plugin component tests running under headless workstations.
- Discovered, reported, and corrected numerous bugs in the Confidential Model Abstraction Layer (MAL).
- Supported the Joint Primary Aircraft Training System by developing software, processes, and procedures to facilitate common interfaces across various military bases.
- Employed many DBMS skills using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) by writing many stored procedures in support of backend processing in that N-Tier Agile development environment.
- Designed and developed both front-end user interfaces and backend processing code using Java, CSS, HTML5, Sencha Ext JS, and C#. Converted old VBA code and reports using C# and ActiveReports.
- Designed thick-client application interfaces using Infragistics NetAdvantage and WinForms.
- Maintained continuous integration build environment hosted in Jenkins, and wrote a variety of PowerShell scripts to facilitate automatic versioned deployments of both IIS and Windows services.
- Was recognized for my work which automated the deployment of versioned front-end software into the IIS webserver which communicated with the backend versioned software deployed to the Windows System Service database on multiple test environments.
- Leveraged software development skills and technical experience to provide automation libraries for managing both to IIS server deployments as well as Windows system services deployments, including the ability to both install, deploy, uninstall, and un-deploy, start and stop services remotely.