- A dynamic PMP Certified Sales Operations and IT Business Leader with strong Program and Project Management experience.
- Proven ability to drive Global business productivity gains and customer success through strategic planning that aligns IT and business objectives and results in process improvements and significant savings.
- Strong leader of cross - functional teams able to manage multiple project initiatives through the entire SDLC within expected timelines and budget.
- Expert at resolving complex business process issues capitalizing on a command of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Strategic advisor to Executive Management providing actionable insights that improve the decision-making process.
- Heavily invested in career development with an MBA.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT/Business Analysis
- Threat/Risk Management
- Strategic Planning/Analysis
- Process Automation
- Sales Operations
- Business Continuity
- Project Management/SDLC
- Program Management
- Lean/Six Sigma Methodologies
- Application Deployment
- Information Systems Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Problem Resolution
- PMP Project Methodology
- Solution Delivery
- Team Building/Leadership
- Business Intelligence
- Advisory Services
Confidential - HOUSTON, TX
Global Process Capabilities Manager
- Deliver company savings of over $2.2M in costs, cycle time, and improved productivity by leading strategic Sales Operations transformation projects.
- Collaborate with senior management to assess requirements and implement processes that enhance support for sales operations
- Instrumental in the development and implementation of strategic annual project plans and delivery.
- Enable Account Operations Managers to quickly analyze data to make decisions, enhance programs and improve customer interactions, leading to improved profitability, efficiency and customer satisfaction through the creation of AOM reporting tools
- Dramatically reduce the time sales spends on operational tasks achieving significant gains in productivity.
- Introduce best practices that create partnership opportunities and facilitate collaboration between Worldwide, Regional, and Sales organizations resulting in profitable growth, improved customer engagement, business sustainability, and gains in business agility
Business Strategy Manager/Project Manager
- Deliver a total annual savings of $300K by implementing business process improvement efforts in the ordering process resulted in 24% reduction in the percentage of fallout/rejected orders per month, as well as reducing turnaround time from a mean of 11 days to 9 days.
- Develop, lead, and manage a variety of IT projects to improve the HP Internal Order Hardware and Software Order Process across the business capitalizing on the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Improved functionality of the HP Internal Order Hardware and Software Order process resulted in submissions being 100% accurate and decreased average Turnaround Time from 5 to 2 days.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables while working with project milestones and deliverables.
Business Continuity Program Manager
- Performed business impact analysis, threat/risk assessments, impact scenarios, and recovery requirements to develop road maps and strategies for Global IT/business units for continuing operations under adverse conditions.
- Coached, mentored and led personnel through a strategic business continuity awareness, education, testing, and organizational acceptance process that resulted in ongoing improvement of processes and procedures.
- Maintained continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and made recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the desired business result to submit project deliverables.
- Coordinated the management of multiple projects through execution to ensure that strategic business and organizational objectives were met within the desired timeline and budget.
- Achieved a savings of $300K by developing an innovative method which examined historical statistical data to assess the health of the site-to-site environment that decreased unplanned IT application downtime by 10%, poor performance by 14%, and resulted in data availability increasing by 22%.
Business Planning Manager
- Collaborate with IT Managers to create a PMO structure to provide planning, continuing direction, oversight, and control for all IT portfolios.
- Develop an executive level IT dashboard measuring the execution of the project portfolio and providing actionable insights for key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, supervision, and training as a subject matter expert to IT project managers and management on the standardization of key metrics for project success across the organization.
- Reported results to management that effectively addressed data integrity issues resulting in an 85% increase in projects without error.
- Measured the outputs, outcomes, benefits and value against both the plan and measurable expectations.